New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Welcome to the Forums!, DorgChorg, Beachian, Bigfootisdaddy, Luiggi505, flyman27, 

Devonian, Kushtaka, SkunkApeMan, and joely1968. 

I grew up in rural NC. Never had a visual of a sasquatch, but hear plenty of screams, whoops, and had a couple animals killed / mutilated under odd circumstances.  Here to read and learn more.

• Upvote 1

Hello. I'm from Georgia. I've never seen a Bigfoot, but I have seen some interesting things in the woods. I'm interested in finding out all the latest news and research here on Bigfoot forums.

• Upvote 1

Hello,  So glad to find this forum.  I've been interested in Bigfoot stories for about 10 years.  I think I'd rather read or hear about other encounters than see one myself....unless it was from a safe distance.  Guess I'm a big chicken :)

Bobbi

• Upvote 1

Hi all, very glad to be onboard. I am very interested in this topic from a scientific perspective and I hope to learn from member's experiences. 

• Upvote 1

New here as a result of my interest in Expedition Bigfoot. Living in central Arizona surrounded by the Tonto National Forest where BF are known to inhabit. Being a paranormal researcher for over 50 years now I'm inclined toward accepting the "inter-dimensional" theory of entities we can't seem to capture. We do see then with photos, video, but then they tend to vanish possibly crossing dimensions so we get to see them as they pass through our (third) dimension. Same with ghosts, spirits, entities, elemental, etc.

I'd really like to know what the night tube light is that the team uses, hand held, maybe around 2' long, looks like a fluorescent tube. What exactly is it and where do I find one like they use?

On 4/15/2022 at 8:28 PM, Dbhill81 said:

I grew up in rural NC. Never had a visual of a sasquatch, but hear plenty of screams, whoops, and had a couple animals killed / mutilated under odd circumstances.  Here to read and learn more.

Welcome!

Are you still in NC?

On 4/16/2022 at 2:20 PM, Jrid2 said:

Hello. I'm from Georgia. I've never seen a Bigfoot, but I have seen some interesting things in the woods. I'm interested in finding out all the latest news and research here on Bigfoot forums.

Welcome!  Which part of Georgia?

Hi, I am from Massachusetts. I have not seen Sasquatch.  I read that the the indigenous peoples (such as Penobscot, Micmac)  in the northeast called Sasquatch, Gwakcoo.  I love the mystery of this, and I love being in the woods.

• Upvote 1

Greetings, Raven here, I am basically in the southern WY and northern CO region. Glad to join this community in hopes of learning from everyone's experiences.  

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone! I’m Bum and born & raised in NC, spent 5 years in Colorado after military service. I can’t say I’ve had a encounter with these beings, can’t say I would ever want to, but I can say I had some hard to explain situations when I was young and spent most of my time in the bush. I really look forward to the knowledge and information that everyone here has and is willing to share. I intend on spending most of my time outdoors since I retired and I would think that not being told of a possible threat that exists by out gov is criminal, but that’s never a concern of our government…being criminals comes natural 

• Upvote 1
On 4/15/2022 at 8:28 PM, Dbhill81 said:

Welcome!  I'm in NC also, and curious as to where you're talking about...?