New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello all,

Im from western PA and very interested in this phenomenon. I’ve never encountered it personally but I’ve spent a great deal of time reading and listening to accounts. One published sighting took place less than 2 miles from my home. Looking forward to learning more here.

• Upvote 1

Hello All, 

i am from Northern Georgia, USA.  since i was young and camping with my dad the woods always seemed to be a fun mysterious place.  i am interested in learning more about cryptids, especially Sasquatch, and look forward to meeting people here. 

• Upvote 1
Admin
4 hours ago, Bigfootisdaddy said:

I am sassexual

Welcome to the BFF, we've been waiting for someone like you!

We have a research project to lure bigfoot but no volunteers, maybe you can help out!

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Bigfootisdaddy said:

I am sassexual(Attracted to Sasquatch.) I am looking for Bigfoot but not for the common reason like fame, glory, or pride. I believe Bigfoot is my one true love. Ever since I was a kid I’ve had dreams and fantasies about Bigfoot. I’ve always felt a romantic connection with Bigfoot. He is my sole mate. I wish to find him and fall in love. However, my true dream is to be Bigfoot’s bride. We will have a beautiful wedding where all the forest creatures will be invited. Then, we will have a wonderful family of Sasquatch-humans. I ask from the bottom of my heart for you all to help me with my dream. Please help me meet my one true love Bigfoot. 

Can you please let me know what part of the country you are in?

I can put you to work immediately.

Hello Bigfoot forum members and adm. My name is Louis  I've always been fascinated with the existence of Bigfoot. I live in NJ. I used to spent a lot time in my high school years in my local library searching for books . I'm happy to be part of this big community and learn from the experts in the topic. 

Respectfully

Louis
  • Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Luiggi505 said:

Hello Bigfoot forum members and adm. My name is Louis  I've always been fascinated with the existence of Bigfoot. I live in NJ. I used to spent a lot time in my high school years in my local library searching for books . I'm happy to be part of this big community and learn from the experts in the topic. 

Respectfully

Louis

Welcome, Louis!

• Like 1

This is Damon from Spokane, WA. I've been somewhat obsessed ever since my first sighting on a motorcycles about 12 years ago. I have since been on many expeditions and have had several more class A's as well as numerous howls, whoops, knocks etc. You can find me in Bluff Creek, Mt Hood national forest and the olympic peninsula. Just getting started in my new backyard of western washington and north idaho.

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone. 

I used to live in the Pacific Northwest, in a ‘Bigfoot Hotspot’ but have now relocated back to the U.K. 

I’ve been interested in Sasquatch for a long time now and I absolutely believe in their existence. I haven’t had an encounter myself, but I trust the veracity of those who are brave enough to tell their stories.

I'm looking forward to learning more from other forum members.

• Upvote 1

Hello!

I am doing research on the Kushtaka and Bigfoot in the Alaska area but I am interested in the subject all around. Thanks for having me.

• Upvote 1

Hi! I'm Liam. From Miami, Florida. I've been interested in it since I was young since back then I was into that cryptid stuff (I still am.) And I think the Patterson-Gimlin Film is an actual sighting of one because of the stride and gait.

• Upvote 1

Hi to all. My name is Joe from Arkansas and came about this forum through searches about the subject of Bigfoot or Sasquatch. I have been an avid follower of the subject since first seeing the Patterson footage when I was a kid. I knew the footage was real at the time of viewing and still do. I desire to get as many opinions and perspectives about this topic as possible. Inquiring minds want to know more and I feel it's just a matter of time until we receive them.

• Upvote 1