New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello Everyone!

I am the host of The Bigfoot Backpacker Podcast. I have had a life full of outdoor experiences mostly in Montana.  The Bigfoot Phenomenon has always been an interest and one summer in the backcountry of Montana, I had an experience I cannot fully explain.  

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone. I’ve been following the Bigfoot subject closely for the past couple years now, and plan on one day investigating the topic myself. I feel like these forums are a treasure trove of information and I’d love having access to it. 

• Upvote 1

Hello There. I've had an interest in Sasquatch for over 10 years now. As a a self-proclaimed scientifically minded person, it's been a guilty pleasure that I have pretty much accepted is here to stay. I just feel I have a lot of ideas and opinions to contribute to the subject, and I'd love to hear what other people think about them.

• Upvote 1

Hi, I'm new here. I came into the subject through watching the various shows out there, Finding bigfoot, expedition Bigfoot etc, and am hooked on the subject. looking forward to participating here!

• Upvote 1

Hi from the UK,

I've just joined the forum and can't wait to start enjoying this forum.

As a firm believer this place looks amazing, can't wait to get involved

All the best

JohnnyPrestwich

• Upvote 1

Grew up in the Blue Mountains of Walla Walla, still living in the pnw and still interested in the phenomenon. When I was a kid I once saw a pointy headed figure in the middle of the night on a camping trip that changed my perception of the outdoors. I still don't know what it was but I would still like to know.

• Upvote 1

Hi, my names Den, I am from the UK so not much activity on the BF front but we do have Big Cats, Cryptozoology has been a big part of my life for the past 40 years having found a book in Foyles book shop in Soho London about the Patterson Gimlin sighting.

I am also a keen UFOlogist, have collected record for about 50 years, I have a database of nearly all the reports of the UK and a large number from around the world.

I really look forward to some interesting chat and facts about BF.

Den

• Upvote 1

Hi, my name's Rachel and I live in NW Oklahoma, I love reading/hearing about people's stories and sightings, was a lurker on this forum years ago and became convinced especially through analysis of the Patterson/Gimlin film of the reality of Sasquatch, glad to see this place is still active!

• Upvote 1

Just like to introduce myself to the forum. I hope I'm putting this in the right area. I'm Clint from NC and have been into this topic since childhood. My dad's side of the family grew up in Boone NC. They resided on a road that literally ran through the middle of a mountain. One of my uncle's had a sighting of a juvenile there in 1966. They all experienced activity in some form or another and eventually led to a few of the community leading a hunt for the creature. I've had a few encounters myself over the year's but not a visual, yet. I'll go more into my encounters soon. Can't wait to talk with you guy's 👣

• Upvote 1