New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

I’m Mark from Spokane Washington. My interest in the subject of bigfoot started with my sister’s favorite show being “In Search Of”. I remember seeing the Patty episode way back when I was just a little Mark. I’ve had more than my share of strange experiences over the years. I’m happy to be here, and hope to make some friends.

• Upvote 1

I was a member for many years, but rarely signed in, though I have continued to visit. Glad to be back as a real member again!

• Upvote 1

Hi, I'm Nancy.  Attended my state's Bigfoot Conference one weekend ago and am very interested in connecting with members.

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone!  I'm Ryan from Iowa.  I've been interested in sasquatch for years but have never had anything weird happen when in the backcountry.  I try to get up to the boundary waters in Minnesota every summer.   Wondering if there have been sightings up there recently?  

• Upvote 1

Hi There,

About 6 months ago I started watching some Bigfoot docs and quickly began taking it seriously from a scientific standpoint point. I truly believe they are an unidentified primate species. I look forward to discussing this subject with other like minded individuals and becoming more involved in the Bigfoot world! Slowly starting my own Sasquatch library and hope to field research someday! I’m in Ontario Canada and from New Brunswick Canada:) 

• Upvote 1

Hello ll. I'm Jason from Ohio.  I've been interested in the paranormal and bigfoot since I was a kid.  Hope to learn from everyone here.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Hello!  I'm Diana from Boise, ID and I have always had an interest in bigfoot and the Patterson-Gimlin film fascinates me!

I find myself in the woods of Idaho quite a bit and someday hope to share an experience with you all of an encounter!

• Upvote 1

I thought I already did an introduction, but not finding it anywhere. My name is Gabe Heiss and I live in Hamtramck (city within Detroit),MI. Although there's no BF activity this far in, there may be some in Palmer Park (not too likely) and on Belle Isle. There is definitely activity closer to where I'm from in Ypsilanti near Ann Arbor in Washtenaw Co. All along the Huron River from Pontiac (Oakland Co) to where it dumps into Lake Eerie in Flat Rock (Wine/Monroe Counties), there is Bigfoot activity. I also research other parts of Wayne and Oakland County along the Rouge River and its tributaries. Just yesterday I got pics and casts of what I believe to be 8" juvenile tracks in a Metropark on the Huron. 

I've only been (re)searching for about four years, but have had an interest in the subject since the 1970s. Like many people open to the existence of large, hairy bipedal ape-men, I thought they only lived in the Pacific Northwest or The Himalayas for most my life. Through TV shows such as Monster Quest and Finding Bigfoot, I discovered that witnesses were reporting sightings of skunk apes and Bigfoots in Florida and nearby Ohio, and it wasn’t long before I started seeing possible sign left by these creatures in the woods of my own backyard of Southeast Michigan.

More recently, even more knowledge was gained through the hosts and guests of such podcasts as Bigfoot Outlaw Radio (featuring Bear and Coonbo) and Wes Germer’s Sasquatch Chronicles.I have also travelled to Pennsylvania and Ohio to research with the likes of Mary Fabian, Amy Bue, and Mike Familant, before meeting seasoned Michigan researchers like Bob Daigle, Val Zavalas, and Phil Shaw at conferences and outings closer to home.          

Around 2019, I formed SEMIBRO (Southeast Michigan Bigfoot Research Organization) with friend Brian Widick, and have also worked with other local research groups such as Michigan Sasquatch Experience, Michigan Aboriginal Project, Lost Cryptids Conservatory, and Time Is Now. Through my affiliation with Phil Shaw's West Branch group, Gabe has expanded his research beyond the “urban bigfooting” of Southeast Michigan. 

SE_MI_Bigfoot@hotmail.com
      Check out the Huron Howler video:

• Upvote 2

Welcome  ,  NancyS  ,  golfpunk  ,  5asquatch  ,  MegWhite  ,  Colorado99  ,  deerhuntingal  &  GabeH  !

This is Blackbear from Seattle, WA. with an interest in the Bigfoot legend. This urge began when I was really young when strange footprints were found on a remote local beach by a fellow explorative youth. At first, I didn't believe in what we were witnessing but it was surreal and it scared the you know what out of us! In fact, we would not leave our cabins. I guess this adventurous experience is what triggered my interest; coupled with our realistic encounter with the unknown from this scenario.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I am from northern Minnesota. I am an avid outdoorsman, but I've never had any interaction or seen any evidence of sasquatch. Due to the PG film and eyewitness accounts I am open to the existence of sasquatch. 

• Upvote 1