New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

1 hour ago, JETTY said:

i spent eight years working in the oil and gas industry all over northwestern alberta and northeastern british columbia, deep in the bush,

Welcome JETTY.  I assume that the oil companies provided 'bear training'.  Perhaps you could post on how to behave in Grizzly bear country. Any opinions on 'flash bang' shells versus rubber bullets?

Guest flybynight

Live in KS. Always fascinated by reports of a giant  hominid . Doubtful I would ever go searching for evidence but I do like to read about possibility of existence 

Admin

Welcome to the BFF flybynight. I Hope You Enjoy the Forum.

Admin

A big WELCOME to the BFF for all of our newest members!!!

Please enjoy the forum and contribute as you see fit.

Guest sasquatchstudies

Hello All,

My name is Jake. I live in Kentucky currently and have been interested in Bigfoot my entire life. My interest largely stems from my interest in known primates and as a child my lamenting that I lived in a country without a native primate species. Bigfoot represents for me a chance to explore and to discover. In 2012 I began going out and trying to conduct field research, however job and family life has limited that. I am looking for ways to stay connected to the conversation and plan to try venturing out again. Glad to be on the forum.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF sasquatchstudies. I Hope You Enjoy The Forum.

Hi. I'm Hawk. I just signed up to read the reports and other topics that can't be viewed unless you're a member. Yes I am a believer and I have seen them and know others that have seen them. Thank you.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Hawk.

Enjoy the forum.

Guest Big Foot RW

Hi, greetings from Pennsylvania. Although it is sometimes hard to believe in Big Foot, I believe I saw one in 1965. There was another witness with me. In 1965, I had no knowledge of a Big Foot. It wasn't until years later when I realized what I had seen. I have attended the conferences at Salt Fork resort in Ohio, and I have met both Jeff Meldrum and Cowboy Bob. I'm looking forward reading of other's experiences. 

Admin

Welcome to the BFF RW.

Enjoy the Forum.

Guest Wastwater

Hi, I am simon aged 59 in New Zealand. Always believed in the Bigfoot, originally from UK so not much chance of spotting. Become hooked on finding Bigfoot show. Decided if I cannot search I can read and support when not at work as a nurse.

simon

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Simon.

Enjoy the Forum.