New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

On 6/29/2022 at 5:14 PM, Teresa said:

Hi my name is Teresa and I'm from Northwest Ohio. I got into bigfoot watching because of my bestfriend. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to bigfoot! I find it all so fascinating and I can't wait for the day I see him/her myself!

Welcome!

On 6/25/2022 at 2:30 PM, the13bats said:

To add to my first post i am a skeptic, i hope i that doesn't get me kicked off before i start,

Another reason i joined was hunting pictures to collect since i do not believe in bigfoot i was hunting specifically some pics i believe were of a costume by Chris walas,

I had the pics but cant find them .

im 57 lived my life in florida the fl version of bigfoot is very real but simply escaped and cast off apes and monkeys from old defunct road side zoos.

As far my skepticism goes on the unknown hominid as far as im concerned when we boil it down all we have are stories which are not proof for me in fact i cant come up with a reason we dont have what i call proof and i dont subscribe that BF is some paranormal entity.

I do not intend my way of thinking to be insulting to the true believer i fully respect what they believe i just want to know which i dont and cant just yet so i hope my respect is returned.

Many thanks,

Now off to work,

Cheers

B

Welcome!

Hi, I'm Morgan! I'm in my late 20s and by day I run a preschool in Washington State. I grew up rough (no electric/water/gas, hunting/farming/foraging food, one room cabin type stuff) in rural Alaska and, as some of you may already know, Alaska has a way of instilling a certain respect for the unknown. I've been very interested in cryptozoology and unexplained phenomenon my whole life. In 2008, on Beaver Creek, Yukon CA, my three siblings, mother and I experienced a sasquatch sighting. I will make a separate post about that. I have also had another cryptid experience since then, unrelated to sasquatch, that was honestly scarier and much more difficult to reason away. My interests and experiences led me to briefly host a podcast covering some of the PNW's unexplained phenomenon, and continue to drive my exploration of the Pacific Northwest and its natural and unnatural history.

• Upvote 1

Hi! Excited to be here! I live in rural Alabama. I am interested in the possibility that Big Foot exists. Excited to learn more! 

• Upvote 1

Hello! I live down in Florida and have been a skeptic up until some trips into the Ocala National Forest and Green Swamp, where I became convinced that there’s something out there. 

Hi- Former/original BFF member and switched to here but apparently was inactive too long so reviving my account. I'm an academic in the NE USA and as much as I'd like to think such creatures still exist, and as fascinated and perplexed as I've always been and remain with the PGF, I'm mostly skeptical.

Welcome  WildHairyMan  ,  Larryzfoot  ,  beavercreek08  ,  Redhead  ,  &  Bigfeef  and welcome back Apeman  !

Hello!  I'm Dave and do the tech stuff for a growing YouTube channel on the subject.

I'm in the lower 48 and have never had an encounter.  I've become very engulfed in this topic, originating from the missing persons angle to now being certain these things exist beyond any reasonable doubt.

There's so much on this topic, but I'm hitting somewhat of a "plateau" with all the stuff that's pretty much common knowledge and looking to punch through.  I don't have anyone really into the topic in my personal life, so this seems like a good place to kick it.

I'm not really into the video, but the audio stuff really fascinates me, as does the DNA side of things, of which I'm really looking forward to learning more.

For the record, I know nothing about anything scientific on this topic, so I'll be more of a question-asker and injecting unfounded opinion in areas where common sense and deductive reasoning can allow me to participate.

Hello, I'm Joe. Live in the South East and spend a lot of time outdoors (retired). I've never seen a bigfoot but want to believe! Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hi, my name is Paul, 29 years old from Vancouver BC. Long time lurker here. Did a few solo squatching trips in the local area in the past but no luck. 

I believe this species will be officially recognized in this century and I hope to see that day. I thank all of you for participating in this community.

Hello, I am an Alaskan Tour Guide and have spoken to locals who have seen BigFoot. I want my eyes to be opened to the hidden things of the world. I want to hear stories from people about BigFoot. I wish I had more faith to behold the hidden things of the world.