New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

I believed all my life that there was a bigfoot creature.  I knew there had to be since there had been over 10,000 reported sightings to date.  In 2007 I saw my first Bigfoot at Honobia Ok.  It was not one  but 3 juveniles who circled us and hid in the bushes watching us.  Since then I have personaly seen 9 total of which some have been at less than 30 feet.  I have been close to probably 50 or more I did not see, but let their presence be known with tree knocks, hoots, branch breaking and rock throwing.  I will be sharing my knowedge and I have a lot of it to share with new beginners.  I live in Corpus Christi, Tx. and anyone who wants to go on my outings are free to go with me.  You just bring your own food and sleeping gear.  I have plenty of all the rest of equipment for sighting at night.  I only go out 3 days before and 3 days after the new moon.  I have spent an estimated $40,000 or more on trips and equipment over 15 years, and constantly trying out new things.  When I first moved to south Texas I had years of dry trips.  The population is not that big.  I analyized what i was doing and changed tactics, and I am now having a lot of bigfoot activity, and will probably be getting some good honest pictures.  I hardly waste my time looking at videos of sightings.  My opinion is 98% are faked.  Anyone knows Bigfoot knows they are gone as soon as they think they are sighted.  Most videos show them ambling around, and if you will look at the arm length and the neck i am sure you will also conclude some hoaxer made the video.

Hello! I'm Mandi from Ohio. I stumbled on bigfoot back when I was in grade school, someone said they saw one in Sugarcreek State Park and it made the news. I was absolutely fascinated and have yet to lose that fascination. While I've not personally seen anything, I've heard some weird stuff out in the woods. I enjoy being out in nature, whether that means camping, or hiking, it's nice to get out away from town every now and again.  I joined here today because I wanted to look through other accounts and stories and see what everyone else had to say.

To add to my first post i am a skeptic, i hope i that doesn't get me kicked off before i start,

Another reason i joined was hunting pictures to collect since i do not believe in bigfoot i was hunting specifically some pics i believe were of a costume by Chris walas,

I had the pics but cant find them .

im 57 lived my life in florida the fl version of bigfoot is very real but simply escaped and cast off apes and monkeys from old defunct road side zoos.

As far my skepticism goes on the unknown hominid as far as im concerned when we boil it down all we have are stories which are not proof for me in fact i cant come up with a reason we dont have what i call proof and i dont subscribe that BF is some paranormal entity.

I do not intend my way of thinking to be insulting to the true believer i fully respect what they believe i just want to know which i dont and cant just yet so i hope my respect is returned.

Many thanks,

Now off to work,

Cheers

B

On 1/2/2019 at 1:24 PM, Guest austinmcraig said:

Hi! I'm Austin from Provo Utah. I've been vaguely interested in bigfoot stories for a long time. I've met Jeffrey Meldrum a couple times at lectures he's given, and bought his book. It's a fascinating topic. I joined the forums today because a friend just posted a video/sighting on facebook, and I'd like to share it here. 

On 12/29/2018 at 11:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Hi my name is Teresa and I'm from Northwest Ohio. I got into bigfoot watching because of my bestfriend. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to bigfoot! I find it all so fascinating and I can't wait for the day I see him/her myself!

• Upvote 1
On 1/27/2020 at 11:45 PM, entropy said:

Greetings, everyone! DC-area resident here but originally from the Bluegrass State.  Looking forward to joining the discussion. Never had any Bigfoot experiences myself but maintain an open mind on the topic given the vast amount of wilderness areas that have little to no human activity. Particularly interested in the possibilities with respect to eDNA.

At OkieFoot's suggestion, and since it's been a while, reintroducing myself.  I made my first substantive post a few days ago, in case anyone's interested.  Took some interesting photographs while on a field trip to Salt Fork State Park.

https://bigfootforums.com/topic/60844-field-trips-20/?do=findComment&comment=1122322

• Upvote 1

Hi. I'm Mimi and I truly believe there is a family or group off BFs behind my house. I've seen them in person, my boyfriend seen one, I have a few photos, but I've learned that the way they camouflage themselves is totally amazing. They are so quiet when they wanna be,  and they like to watch humans. Ive heard them whistle, and is not like any human whistle I've ever heard. It's so loud. I've heard them whoop. I even had one at my bedroom window, but that's a story for a different time. 

I love art, video games, reading, conspiracy theories, and of course Bigfoot. 

So Hello Everyone, Nice to meet you!!

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Forums! wjsb316, HOMERFROMLAWTON, Myroom707, Murdox55, Nightfoot, vishu2499, the13bats, ManditheBear, veerman, Teresa, welcome back entropy, (and post any more interesting pics you may get), crockwell, and NikkiKnacki0306 (your post was very interesting).  

Hello everyone,  My name is Lee from Latexo, Texas (East Texas).  I've been interested in the "wild men" of the world for some time....since a fishing buddy & I had a "close encounter of the wierd and startling kind" many years ago in East Texas.  I have a long history of outdoors experiences -(camping, exploring, fishing, hunting, etc.) and have been an amateur naturalist most of my life - studying creatures of the world - from the smallest insects to the largest whales - including mammals, birds, fishes, amphibians, reptiles, and the like.  I was the designated "nerd" of my expanded family(including my relatives) - collecting and preserving small- manageable specimens ( kept in my bedroom). I've also studied botany, geology....most anything within the Natural Sciences.  I use to visit Bigfoot Forums some years ago but have been absent for various reasons. I still consider this site/forum one of the best, if not THE best,...for studying any of the wild & hairy creatures known as Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, etc. There's so many things we don't know! Looking forward to reading about other folks experiences ! 

• Upvote 1