New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hi all. Long time interest in the topic. Just watched 'A Flash of Beauty' and thought I'd dig a little deeper.

Hi, my name is Anita and I'm the founder of Ohio Valley Region Bigfoot Research, based in Tuscarawas County, Ohio.  We research and investigate Bigfoot sightings in and around the OVR.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

My name is Jon.  I live in Eastern idaho an hour and a half from both Jackson, Wyoming and Yellowstone.  We are about3 hours from Sun Valley.  (Which I like better than Jackson.)  I have spent most of my life living in Northern California or Eastern Idaho.  I teach high school history and other topics.  I am like a utility infielder.  I am pushing 60.  I have 5 daughters, a wonderful wife, 2 Alsatians, and my girls are all married to pretty great guys.  All of 10 of whom are a lot sharper than me.  I graduated from BYU in 1989, then from graduate school in 1993.

Thank you for letting me join. 

• Upvote 1

Hello hello!!! Mike Casey here and excited to be a part of this!! Recently moved to Washington and eager to get out into some locations, hoping for some guidance and help from people who’ve been in the field for a while, if not that’s ok too!!! Here for some adventure and to seek out this amazing WHATEVER IT MAY BE!!!!!!! Thank you:)

• Upvote 2
Admin

Welcome to the BFF @Klaus2012 and @SquatchMike, good to have you here.

Hello I'm Jim from Illinois. I've taken an interest in big foot after listening to the sasquatch chronicles podcast. My goal is to learn more and pass the time at work. Thanks to the community 

• Upvote 1

Hello guys. My name is Parker and I LOVE Bigfoot. I have loved Bigfoot since I was a child. And now I am a man (40+ years under my belt), so that is a long time to love Bigfoot. I have yet to see the fellow, however I keep up hope that I may spot the creature that I adore so much. If you have seen Bigfoot, I would love if you would tell me the tale of your experience. Bigfoot 4 life!

Thanks,
Parker

Bigfoot Hunter and Newbie!

Hi there! Happy to be here, and thanks for having me. I am a life long follower of this subject. Looking forward to learning more.

Hello. Not really a new member but a returning one from many years ago. Don't recall my log in info. so made I new account. Been interested in this subject since I was a child. 

Hello Everyone,

I've spent my whole life residing in both Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. I've heard enough stories just from living within these hot spots to not take the subject seriously. My original research is mostly just charting regions of interest around my immediate area, patterns of activity, commonalities among reports and taking in all of the old publications on the subject. Like to be exposed to what others are doing / discovering, which is why I'm here.

-yozman

Hello, I just joined. I’ve been fascinated with Bigfoot ever since I was a kid. I wanted to kind of dip my toe into the Bigfoot community itself, because I never really met anyone IRL who shared the interest. I’m excited to be a part of this community.

• Upvote 1

Welcome    hoveringobject  ,  OVRBR  ,  Klaus2012  ,  SquatchMike  ,  Jimy13  ,  senseiparks  ,  Sasquatch  ,  Larryzfoot  ,  Stabbath  ,  yozman  &  SouthernBigfoot  !

Hi BFF folks.  I live in the US in the state of Maine. Had an odd encounter years ago deep in the Maine woods that's hard to explain with normal experiences. I'm interested in the current research and activity going on in this area. 

• Upvote 1