New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

BFF Patron
On 6/5/2022 at 9:58 PM, OVRBR said:

Hi, my name is Anita and I'm the founder of Ohio Valley Region Bigfoot Research, based in Tuscarawas County, Ohio.  We research and investigate Bigfoot sightings in and around the OVR.  

Welcome and how do you pronounce the name of your home base county?!

On 5/6/2022 at 12:19 PM, MegWhite said:

Where in Ontario are you based? I’ve been trying to find a group or organization to join here in Ontario and shockingly am not having any luck:( 

I'm around Timmins area

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Forums! hoveringobject, OVRBR, Klaus212, SquatchMike, Jjmy13, senseiparks,

Sasquatch, Larryzfoot, Stabbath, yozman, SouthernBigfoot, jboutin, creekguy, and pixtyrdro. 

• Upvote 1
On 6/16/2022 at 5:39 PM, OkieFoot said:

Welcome to the Forums! hoveringobject, OVRBR, Klaus212, SquatchMike, Jjmy13, senseiparks,

Sasquatch, Larryzfoot, Stabbath, yozman, SouthernBigfoot, jboutin, creekguy, and pixtyrdro. 

Hey SquatchMike! Glad to see you in the BFF😀

Hi, I'm shane

I joined looking for help finding a video that appears to have disappeared from the internet.

If memory serves, it was shot In BC, by a family on a walk, with an iPhone. It shows a red furred bigfoot from behind, standing up and walking away. Any leads appropriated.

I believed all my life that there was a bigfoot creature.  I knew there had to be since there had been over 10,000 reported sightings to date.  In 2007 I saw my first Bigfoot at Honobia Ok.  It was not one  but 3 juveniles who circled us and hid in the bushes watching us.  Since then I have personaly seen 9 total of which some have been at less than 30 feet.  I have been close to probably 50 or more I did not see, but let their presence be known with tree knocks, hoots, branch breaking and rock throwing.  I will be sharing my knowedge and I have a lot of it to share with new beginners.  I live in Corpus Christi, Tx. and anyone who wants to go on my outings are free to go with me.  You just bring your own food and sleeping gear.  I have plenty of all the rest of equipment for sighting at night.  I only go out 3 days before and 3 days after the new moon.  I have spent an estimated $40,000 or more on trips and equipment over 15 years, and constantly trying out new things.  When I first moved to south Texas I had years of dry trips.  The population is not that big.  I analyized what i was doing and changed tactics, and I am now having a lot of bigfoot activity, and will probably be getting some good honest pictures.  I hardly waste my time looking at videos of sightings.  My opinion is 98% are faked.  Anyone knows Bigfoot knows they are gone as soon as they think they are sighted.  Most videos show them ambling around, and if you will look at the arm length and the neck i am sure you will also conclude some hoaxer made the video.

Hello,

My name is John and I'm the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) instructor on my elementary campus.  Ever since I was a boy I'd been interested in the legend.  I have a few funny Bigfoot items in my classroom that have lead to several conversations.   Every chance I get, I try to introduce them into an engineering problem that I've created for the kids to solve.  Needless to say, they love it!  This also leads to several questions after the lesson.  Not whether or not the creature exists, but rather what else could be done in order to make sure Bigfoot survives.  Seeing the world of the unknown through the eyes of a child can be a drastic awakening.  

• Upvote 1

Hello this is Erik from Ohio. I've been interested in cryptozoology all of my life. Ohio has been a place of many Bigfoot sightings dating back to the Erie native tribes. Recently some compelling video was taken in the Salt Fork forest and hills in the central part of the state. Looking forward to seeing and hearing others experiences with the big fella

• Upvote 1

Hello!  I'm Nightfoot, I'm from the UK.  Looking to keep up to date with the latest bigfoot news and read about peoples experiences.  Good to meet you all.

• Upvote 1

Hello my name is Vishvesh aka INDIAN SQUATCHER. I've watched a lot of videos on sightings, documentaries, and research work! I'm truly fascinated by the subject and would love to do on fields research work some day. I wish yo get out there and atleast personally experience it once. I'm currently doing my Masters in Texas. I'm very fascinated from all the activities and hotspots in Washington state.

• Upvote 1