New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello! I am from Iowa and have always been very curious about Bigfoot and love learning more. My next door neighbor growing up was the head of the Iowa Bigfoot group. I am looking to learn more about signs of Bigfoot, behavior, etc. so I can build my knowledge and be able to look for signs myself. 

• Upvote 1

In high school I read every book on UFOs, strange creatures and happenings—only a few books there but really piqued my interest.  After getting married and 3 kids later, life happened until 2015, when my husband died.  I was interested in bears so started watching How to Hunt, and he had a video about a bigfoot encounter, from then on finding out about them was my priority.  Went to the Mogollon rim (in AZ) and found some possible signs of activity plus that feeling—you know the thing—but no sighting.  Then realized I had had a similar experience with that feeling of being watched when we were camping on our claim in the San Juans near Ouray in Colorado.  Husband also saw a blue UFO when we camped at Eureka, CO (San Juans). 

Hoping to move to the NW in 2023, where I can explore the northern areas in ID and WA.

fI am BDoon a almost completely urban person fascinated by the Big Foot, Snowman, phenomena. I am an engineer by trade but definitely a skeptic as well. Not a non-believer though. Other than one time in the Sierra Nevadas ,my outdoor experience is the Adirondacks and Smokies.

What can I contribute? A logical mind that serve as a sounding board to other members with the field experience, the first person events and the  theorists. I despise hoaxers...they muddy the waters for sincere people.

I do not like close=minded people either. The Smithsonian, online, ridiculed me when I told them my uncle, a USAF Colonel who flew combat in 3 wars, saw UFOs over Germany and Vietnam. The Navy release of the Tic -Tac films allowed me to remind them what .they said to me.

I hope you think I meet your standards. My favorite quote:" Only the truly humble can be smart enough to see how little we actually know" "Humility is the key to reality"

Hello, 

I recently found this forum and thought it was interesting. I’ve had an interest in Bigfoot and other cryptozoology creatures since I was a kid, and have had a few experiences specifically with Bigfoot, but no visuals. 

Welcome to the Forums; sixxgunner2022, TheThirdMan, Ontario, Ronray, squatchaholic, Bdoon, and RenRen.

Hi everyone! I'm from the Huntington, WV area. I've been interested in bigfoot since I saw the Patterson-Gimlin footage on a re-run of In Search Of, probably around 1996. For a while, I thought there was just one, lonely bigfoot wandering the woods out there, or they all lived on the West Coast.

WRONG.

Well, I've opened my mind a lot in the last 10-15 years and I am continuously mind-blown by what people are witnessing.

What are they? Who knows. I guess we will find out once someone finally brings one in to study.

I am looking forward to learning and expanding here!

Admin
2 hours ago, WOBR said:

It says I need to post three times but I don’t see anyway to post

You should be able to see the forums now.

Welcome to the BFF.