New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hi everyone. I'm from North Carolina, West Texas and Northern Michigan...meaning I've spent considerable time living in all three places. I've been interested in bigfoot ever since I saw the movie "Legend of Boggy Creek" in the "70s. I live in a wooded but lightly developed area of NC and hope that bigfoot makes a visit one day. 

Hello everyone! I am Ryan from Pennsylvania. Grew up near Wind Gap, close to the Appalachian Trail. Long-time outdoorsman - I hunt and fish, trapped as a teenager. Have always been fascinated with cryptids and bigfoot. Never had an encounter but would like to believe there is something out there. 

• Upvote 1

Good morning, everybody!

My name is, Danny. I've been interested in/fascinated by this topic since I was a kid and first saw the P-G footage. I'm 57 now, but had an encounter while fishing a farm pond close to home, around 1977 or so. It was nothing particularly dramatic (by comparison to many), but it did happen.

I've not seen anything BF related since, but I have had a few amazing UAP encounters as an adult - one, at pretty close range. Since discovering "The facts by howtohunt.com" on YouTube, my interest in sasquatatch/bigfoot/Sabe has been reignited, so I'm hoping to find some kindred spirits here and learn a whole lot more about the subject, too.

• Upvote 2

Hello everybody im daniel and ive loved bigfoot since i was a kid and i have had an encounter with what i believe is bigfoot. at my cottage my trail cam saw something standing up 2 legs and 2 arms. since then I havent see anything but 1 week ago there was a massive footprint in the ice

Hello all,

I am not sure I am doing this correctly but here we go.

I am in Ohio and just getting started in the world of bigfoot.

No sightings or experiences myself but I cannot get enough of the topic.

In looking for more information regarding sightings around me I ended up here.

Welcome to the Forums! d20king, WOBR, wanttoknow51, RC18091, iceyt (glad your back here again), Former11BRAVO, bigfoothunter11, TGB, and papa.jaay.

Hi. 

I'm from Pennsylvania USA. I've always been interested in Bigfoot as long as I can remember. I joined to share my own and read other people's stories of possible encounters with the creature as well as to see what's here. 

• Upvote 1