New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello, I'm from NC and have been interested in BF for a while. When I was younger I hunted and fished a lot in WV, and was very skeptical at the time due to a large time spent in the woods without anything substantive happening; however as I've gotten older, I'm more open to the subject.  I will say if this animal is not real it's an astonishing level of practical jokery never seen before, "which I don't believe is the case".

Hello from Arkansas.  I've been here before but 'life happened' and i lost track for a few years, glad to be back here now.  I've read several good books in last 4 years in my journey to return to the subject of Sasquatch and things they have revealed to me.  I am stymied but the amount of fluff and outlandish Sasquatch stuff on various Facebook pages so i am very much looking forward to intelligent and learned discussion here on the forum.

Welcome CatDaddy!  I'm a former Arkansan, having grown up in Conway and lived in Northwest Arkansas before moving to Missouri in 2006.  Two out of my three possible sasquatch-related incidents happened in Arkansas, although I never saw any creatures, so not sure at all.  

• Like 1

Hello BF Forums

Long time BF enthusiast. Grew up in Ohio and have been interested in BF since I was little. My dad would take me to the meetings they used to have in Newcomerstown, OH. Now I live in AL and spend a lot of time in the woods of east/central AL. 

Hello from Michigan.  I've been here before but 'life happened' and i lost track for a few years, glad to be back here now.  I've read several good books in last 3 or so years in my journey to return to the subject of cryptozoology, and other subjects dear to me.  I am very much looking forward to intelligent and learned discussion here on the forum.

Jeffrey

• Upvote 1

Hello, my name is Dave and I live in the St. Louis area.  I have been interested in Sasquatch since I have been 10 or so years old. I am 58 now. We moved to Missouri 2 years ago and I am planning to go down to the Mark Twain National Forest as I understand there is a lot of action there. I look forward to knowing a lot more than I do now!

22 minutes ago, MObeliever said:

Hello, my name is Dave and I live in the St. Louis area.  I have been interested in Sasquatch since I have been 10 or so years old. I am 58 now. We moved to Missouri 2 years ago and I am planning to go down to the Mark Twain National Forest as I understand there is a lot of action there. I look forward to knowing a lot more than I do now!

Welcome, Dave!! I work in Chesterfield, so we are practically neighbors.  :-)