New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hey all!

I got introduced to the bigfoot community through podcasts and I've soaked up just about every story and bit of info that I can. I'm here to branch out and hopefully learn and see some new things!

• Upvote 1

Hello, Group! I am a female, old and retired and living in the countryside of west central Georgia, USA. There has been one report made of an encounter with a Bigfoot here, and I know the people involved. They are all very reliable, smart, honest folks, several of them in law enforcement. I believe them. I continue to hope that I will have an encounter of my own someday before I die. Or after I die, but you know, before would be better. Thank you for letting me join this community. I will try to be an active, friendly, interesting/interested member of the group. 

• Upvote 2

Hello, I'm Jon from Upstate NY, originally from VA. I have been interested in bigfoot for a few years now. I try to spend as much time outdoors as I can but haven't had an experience yet. I do always have my three dogs with me though so maybe that's why most wildlife avoids me. Anyway, hoping to hear some good encounters while I'm here and maybe, one day, I can post my own..

• Upvote 1

I've been researching bigfoot ever since I thought I've heard one when I was around a campfire in Ogunquit, Maine. Although Ogunquit is a tourist area, especially during the summer, the area I've stayed in had a dense forest that would stretch for miles. One night sitting around the campfire my brother and I heard very unusual noises coming from the woods, these were very peculiar grunts that I've never heard before in my life and they definitely didn't come from a bear or coyote as I'm very familiar with the noises both those animals make. I remember my brother and I both looking at each other and him asking me... "What the **** was that?" To my response "I don't know" chills going up and down my spine. This was all around 2AM, on a Tuesday in June of 2016, I'll never forget those noises I've heard in the woods, they were unlike anything I've heard before. I was never skeptic of bigfoot, and my own experience of what I've heard made me even believe more in the possible existence of these creatures.

Hello everyone. Great to be here. I'm 47 and live in central Texas, but I go camping in east TX frequently. I've had a lifelong fascination with the dark, mysterious side of life. I really became interested in the subject of Bigfoot around 15 years ago. I've recently reached a point in life where I have the time and resources available to get out into the field and hopefully have some experiences. Looking forward to hanging out here with like-minded people. 👍

Hello everyone. How's everyone doing? I was really interested in this whole bigfoot topic during my childhood, and have recently come back to it. Was linked to this forum from the bigfoot subreddit. Seems like a nice community. 

Hello Bigfoot forum, I’m from Europe and have personally never had a Bigfoot encounter but I have always been interested in the subject. 
I have an interest in primates and have a lot of knowledge on their behaviours and physical anatomy which I find useful when analysing photos, which I hope to do here.