New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hi, my name is Dave. I worked with feral wolves for a decade in California, where a wolf saved my life. I am highly connected to the lupine, and She has been with me my entire life. I have had some supernatural experiences recently, that have sent me on a quest for answers, which have brought me here. I enjoy motorcycles, firearms, technology, dogmen, sasquatch, welding and building things. 

I also discovered I have a spirit-spouse, who is half wolf, and half human, and she lives within this planet. Her and I, also share a heart. (long story.) She is also very beautiful and is a source of a lot of my wisdom. She has also visited a couple of my friends. 

Many of my experiences have been backed up by other people.

Presently, I am on the hunt for dogmen, bigfoot, sasquatch, and other cryptids. 

Hello community,

Obviously, just joined. Looking forward to reading and learning and hopefully contributing at some point in time. 

I’m from Montana and spend a lot of time in the outdoors. I’ve never had a verified experience but know others that have talked of “loud” whispers in the woods and hearing what sounded like “gibberish” 

Cheers 

• Upvote 1

Hello from Atlanta.  Do alot of hiking both in the US and Internationally and have always been intrigued by Bigfoot stories, sightings, etc.  Found this forum through BFRO and was curious.

• Upvote 1

Howdy all,

I am a scientist by trade and have always enjoyed the romance of the possibility of Bigfoot. I am intrigued by the evidence of their existence and am interested in learning more. As an aside I have a lot of outdoor experience in Oregon. I live rurally on 300 Ac connected to timberland so my nearest neighbor is 1 mile away as the crown flies for the past decade. I am used to seeing wildlife such as deer/elk/bear/mountain lions/bobcat etc… and have hunted the same for the past 20 years. Anyway, just looking to learn about high quality evidence of its existence.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, GG555 said:

nearest neighbor is 1 mile away as the crown flies for the past decade.

GG555, welcome.

Nice animal inventory. Quadrupeds are posted but what about birds?  I have seen very large and acrobatic ravens in Oregon. Do ravens follow you when you are hunting? Following you has 2 functions: hoping for a gut pile/carcass  and spying on you.

Hi all, I live in Maine and have been a lifelong Bigfoot enthusiast ever since the Patty film when I saw it a a kid. I have experienced what I believe to be a wood knock response and had a few other strange sound encounters. I am looking forward to reading all the encounter stories. Thanks for having me on board!

Hello Folks, my name is Jon. I'm a Christian from Ontario Canada, my user name is influenced by the story of King David vs Goliath (a real giant of ages past). I joined the largest bigfoot podcast encounter site (SC) for my own research purposes and am looking for help in understanding some of the references and research in the field. Given the prevalence of fakery in this field, I'd like some help in determining the obvious fakes from credible sources. Thank you for reading. 

Hello All-

Chris here. Just wanted to find out information about my local area. Had some weird stuff happen to me about 13 years ago in another part of Colorado and it has made me cautious about being in the woods with my family now. Being in a new part of the Rockies that I don't know as well as I did the other place, I just want to find out as much as I can about this part of the San Juans here. Just curious really about whats out there.

Hi, I'm Brent and I probably know a lot of you already. I used to be a member here but then I didn't keep up with posts. I hope to get involved again and contribute to the community. Thanks! 

Hello.  Fascinated by the topic.  I live in Arizona.  Listen to Bigfoot podcasts almost daily.  Joined to keep up with sightings in my area and my home state in the midwest.  Hoping to see one some day.  If I do, you'll be the first to know!

Hi! I'm Jackie from Northwestern Ohio. I have been interested in the Bigfoot phenomenon for a long time, since childhood, and living close to hot spots (Hocking Hills, OH, and the UP in Michigan), I would love to learn more about investigating, research, etc., to join in the search myself. Looking forward to being a part of this group. 

Welcome to the forums, CAB, Billm7600, KingDavid, Wookie Looker, brentsella, FatTony, and Jackie C.

Welcome kirsty from the UK.