New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello, everybody!  I am from Texas, and I am a believer that bigfoot exists.  Although I haven't actually seen one in real life, I do know people who say they have, and I will never question these people's character because I know them.  I refuse to believe that thousands of people over many centuries are either lying or mistaken.  That makes absolutely no sense to me as to why that many people would lie or be mistaken.

I have my theories as to what this "animal" is and how he got here, but I am also a born-again Christian, if that tells you anything.

I have had experiences that I can't explain over my lifetime, and when I think back, the best explanations are akin to what I have heard and read about this creature.

Anyway, I just want to say I am a believer, and look forward to reading this forum.

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF Little Foot.

Enjoy the forum!

Guest yodatat2

Hello, my name is Jeff, I have been interested in Bigfoot since I first saw The Legend of Boggy Creek at the drive in during the early 70s. Just wanted to check things out and see if this is a good place for discussion and opinions.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Davis918.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Wcc. I Hope you Enjoy the Best Bigfoot Forum on the Internet.

Guest Chuckles

Hi there! I'm Chuckles and I first became interested in Bigfoot about 40 years ago. In 2004, something banged on the side of a trailer that I rented in Drummonds, TN. The trailer was on a hill and that part was approximately 10' off the ground. Two days later I went squirrel hunting and found what looked to be a footprint. 

I live in Arkansas now and have heard more than a few stories about a "hairy" or "wild" man in the Crowley's Ridge area.

Admin
12 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Hi there! I'm Chuckles and I first became interested in Bigfoot about 40 years ago.

Welcome to the BFF Chuckles.

Enjoy the forum.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Chuckles.

Hi I am Jason , I work for the USGS, have a semi insight into some of the workings of the federal government.  I do not profress to hold any secrets, just some of the day to day workings of one branch of the federal government.  I have a degree in pre-med and a minor in chemistry and anthropology. I work day to day in a  scientific setting and will approach this subject with an open mind.  

Thanks,

Jason,

Feel free to ask me anything,

Jason