The "How To Hunt" Channel and Sasquatch Commentary

WSA

1 minute ago, Huntster said:

Well, it appears that Isdahl is into this for YouTube cash. I guess that's the new hoax. 

Isdahl is just here to stand-up for the honest, hardworking people who have been marginalized by the Bigfoot Illuminati.  Any money made is probably immediately handed over to those poor folks.  

Greta-Thunberg-How-Dare-You.gif

1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Isdahl and Paulides are getting in the hundreds of thousands of views on each video.  And they are releasing a ton of videos.

Purely unofficial observation, I am seeing a Paulides video posted yesterday has 65k hits. That is pretty good so at that pace, he probably gets a 4 digit check every week. I am seeing Isdahl at slightly lower at 45k for a vid posted yesterday. So I guess I underestimated the traffic for both of these uninteresting people. I am appalled. Though, each has just over 100K subscribers so maybe an indicator their level of support is non-commital.

12 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Purely unofficial observation, I am seeing a Paulides video posted yesterday has 65k hits. That is pretty good so at that pace, he probably gets a 4 digit check every week. I am seeing Isdahl at slightly lower at 45k for a vid posted yesterday. So I guess I underestimated the traffic for both of these uninteresting people. I am appalled. Though, each has just over 100K subscribers so maybe an indicator their level of support is non-commital.

The couple that I checked out had 100k+.  

Still, 45k to 65k ain't bad.

Just now, BlackRockBigfoot said:

The couple that I checked out had 100k+.  

Still, 45k to 65k ain't bad.

100k after 1 day?  crazy times. 

31 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Isdahl is just here to stand-up for the honest, hardworking people who have been marginalized by the Bigfoot Illuminati.  Any money made is probably immediately handed over to those poor folks.  

A regular Robin Hood. 

• Like 1

Checked in today to see how busy he has been. Pretty busy. Intriguing video of the mystery skull. Trying to peg the accents of the good ‘ol boys who made that and it sounds like it could be Ga. to my ear. Interesting foramen and crest on it, I will say. 

The rest is a “blood and guts” military BF hunt that sounds pretty familiar to one that got posted here a few years back, that one supposedly happened at Ft. Drum, NY. As I recall, according to one administrator, the poster was exposed for a fraud and banned. Sounds like that guy is still in business, looking to hoax the gullible. 

11 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Or... his motif is is the play that role for clicks, likes and subscribers and then begin to hit them up as Patreon subscribers like so many other youtubers before him. Sorry, call me a cynic.

Allow me to rant on this dude for a moment. 

I've been interested in bigfoot pretty much my whole life. I'm 28 so I'm a little younger than some of you, but I've still seen scammers and false prophets come and go constantly. Steve Isdahl was incredibly exciting to me because of this. Here's a guy who is a professional hunter who spends the majority of his time in the woods! He even thinks a bunch of "researchers" are B.S. just like I do! Sure he's a bit swarmy, but we can get over that. Fast forward a bit and I've completely lost faith in Isdahl. I don't want to say that he's as bad as guys like Todd Standing, Rick Dyer, and Tom Biscardi, but he's heading in that direction. His arrogance was always annoying, but now its intolerable since he's proving himself to be nothing but another blowhard who pretends he's an expert while providing nothing but eye roll worthy "evidence". The "mystery skull" is just pathetic and makes me worry for his sanity since he apparently dug up someone's dog. The attacking people for no reason and providing no evidence of their wrongdoings is just sad. His videos are also boring as hell. He is not well spoken at all. His false machismo and constantly speaking in riddles is ridiculously annoying. How long has it been now and he's still doing nothing but reading emails, rambling about the bigfoot illuminati, and rambling about extremely vague things that make no sense. 

It's time for him to put up or shut up. Stop with all of the vague B.S. Stop pretending he's so much better than everyone else when he provides laughable evidence. Stop making half his  videos a low rent version of the sasquatch chronicles. He needs to sit down and make a 30 minute video clearly explaining his thoughts, opinions, and exactly what he "knows" at the least.  Because at this point he's just coming off a borderline schizophrenic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

There are no Illuminati in Bigfooting, just others who have been exploiting the subject longer and likely dont like competition from another point of view.

21 minutes ago, starchunk said:

Or... his motif is is the play that role for clicks, likes and subscribers and then begin to hit them up as Patreon subscribers like so many other youtubers before him. Sorry, call me a cynic.

Cynical and not too keen on sarcasm.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Acolyte said:

He even thinks a bunch of "researchers" are B.S. just like I do!

No one can agree with you more about how much of these researchers are nothing but B.S.. You have every rite to rant about on how you think about this dude. But then again I think this about a lot of other people who do research on these creatures. I am sure that there people out there who think this about me as well. But the truth is I really do not care. Since that is not what I am here for. I am not looking for recognition from anyone. Maybe he is looking for sales or income. And you tube is the new way of doing it. To many laws have been changed in hunting and guiding has changed. So other avenues must be found for income. He just does not talk about Bigfoot encounters but uses his knowledge and passes his knowledge to others of what he has learned about hunting different wild game. 

9 minutes ago, starchunk said:

Illuminati in Bigfooting

Illuminati in Bigfooting ! Now that is funny and the leader is the BFRO who controls it all.

8 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

No one can agree with you more about how much of these researchers are nothing but B.S.. You have every rite to rant about on how you think about this dude. But then again I think this about a lot of other people who do research on these creatures. I am sure that there people out there who think this about me as well. But the truth is I really do not care. Since that is not what I am here for. I am not looking for recognition from anyone. Maybe he is looking for sales or income. And you tube is the new way of doing it. To many laws have been changed in hunting and guiding has changed. So other avenues must be found for income. He just does not talk about Bigfoot encounters but uses his knowledge and passes his knowledge to others of what he has learned about hunting different wild game. 

Illuminati in Bigfooting ! Now that is funny and the leader is the BFRO who controls it all.

Nah, they're more like the Walmart of Bigfooting

BFF Patron

Are the Illuminati the organized skeptics?   

4 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Are the Illuminati the organized skeptics?   

When I said Bigfoot Illuminati I was referencing those who have been in the field for awhile, constantly allude to secret knowledge, and treat the field like their own personal fiefdom.  

• Upvote 1