The "How To Hunt" Channel and Sasquatch Commentary

WSA

Y' might be surprised, but despite my very logical misgivings, I'm going to keep an eye on him.    Sometimes surprising things come from the most unexpected places.    I have a very good BS filter.    It is always possible one of those letters he reads is going to have a useful nugget.    They really do come from real people, they're not his concoctions.   One of the letters came from a very good friend of mine.   I think Steve got it a little out of context, but it was specific enough for me to know my friend wrote it.

MIB

48 minutes ago, MIB said:

........It is always possible one of those letters he reads is going to have a useful nugget.    They really do come from real people, they're not his concoctions.........

He had a good thing going. Just collecting and reading the good reports he was getting with those gorgeous backdrops would have gotten him more letters. Another database might provide some good data. But, then, he's shown poor judgement. He obviously would have flubbed it up eventually. It just happened rather early on.

Can some one explain to me what he was hinting on with the Patterson Gimlin film ? 

Was he implying that they had shot one of them and there''s a film of the body?

He talks in riddles 

I believe it relates to a theory promulgated by M.K. Davis about there being riflemen firing from concealment and massacreing a family group of Bigfoot at Bluff Creek based on a light spot on the hillside that he interpreted as muzzle flash on one copy of a frame from the PGF. Bill Munns quashed the idea by explaining that the spot only appears on one copy of the frame and is simply an artifact or fault introduced in the copying process. I  think it's covered in one of the appendices of "When Roger Met Patty" but I may have read it elsewhere. Supposedly the killing is documented on a missing roll of cine film Roger shot that day. Evidently the theory still has a following. I'm certain others on the Forum can give a more accurate and detailed explanation but I honestly don't get into those weeds.

Edited by Airdale
additional information
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Ahhh...  He is an M.K. Davis acolyte.  

Now I understand why he is going so hard after Gimlin and Green.

I thought that Davis had walked those comments back in recent years, but I might certainly be wrong.

@7.62

Here is a brief synopsis of Davis and his accusations against those involved in the PGF and the events afterwards.

http://www.cryptozoonews.com/davis-back/

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

@BlackRockBigfoot

Holy cow that was a rabbit hole I just went down. Each time I searched google I would find more hits of it.

So this is the reason of his new hate  video . 

Edited by 7.62

8 hours ago, Airdale said:

I believe it relates to a theory promulgated by M.K. Davis (etc, snipped)

Yes, agreed.   

MIB

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MIB said:

Yes, agreed.   

MIB

Many of you are probably more up to speed on this than me, but didn't M.K. walk those PGF/Bigfoot slaughter claims back?  

2 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

........I thought that Davis had walked those comments back in recent years, but I might certainly be wrong.........

After creating a conspiracy theory and later admitting it's wrong, the following it creates always lives on, because many people simply can't accept the thought of following incorrect theories to begin with. They will fight for it to their dying day.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Huntster said:

After creating a conspiracy theory and later admitting it's wrong, the following it creates always lives on, because many people simply can't accept the thought of following incorrect theories to begin with. They will fight for it to their dying day.

They would say the same thing about all of us....:lol:

1 minute ago, norseman said:

They would say the same thing about all of us....:lol:

They DO say that about us, but I didn't create this sasquatch conspiracy, and I didn't accept it without seeing trace evidence with my own eyes. I also reject other similar theories like extraterrestrial visitations and abductions, extant dinosaurs in northern latitude lakes, werewolves, etc. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Huntster said:

They DO say that about us, but I didn't create this sasquatch conspiracy, and I didn't accept it without seeing trace evidence with my own eyes. I also reject other similar theories like extraterrestrial visitations and abductions, extant dinosaurs in northern latitude lakes, werewolves, etc. 

I hear you completely!