The Ketchum Report

But your here on a forum about bigfoot, whom seems ONLY concerned with " winning the argument" that bigfoot doesn't exist.

To spend this much time trying to argue with every believer that their wrong, is more unbelievable than the existence of bigfoot.

Mulder is only trying to prove what he and others that had similar encounters, to be an animal of flesh and blood.

Your agenda is the gratification of believing that you win every argument, truly pointless

I don't recall saying "zigoapex" anywhere in my post, but I will ask you not to question why I'm here. Simply acknowledge that I have just as much right to be on this forum as a believer and allow the mods to do their job.

I don't question why your here whatsoever Mulder. I just think you come off as coarse and abrasive to anyone who questions BF or BF evidence, and want to beat them in a battle of wits to win a discussion. As opposed to simply proving sasquatch are living in our north american forests.

Message-From-Moderators.gif

Guy's (and Gal's)....

Please keep your comments on topic... or don't post.

Anymore comments about each other, why people are here, or whether people should be here, will be deleted and you will be on the receiving end of a staff "nastygram", and possible disciplinary action.....

Thank you....

It may be unacceptable to challenge the belief of many in BF, but I came by it honestly, after years of being a die hard believer. But when you sit back and have a look at the big picture, the simple fact is, no evidence exists to prove that BF exists. No footage in the 45 years since the PGF footage, the hoax for the century in my opinion! The sheer number of pages in this Ketchum Report thread is just further evidence to the power of people's persistence...from those who want to believe. There are still loads of people who think this report will amount to something which will lead to some sort of proof that BF exists. It doesn't exist (my opinion). There is zero chance that BF could even exist in the areas where people associated with the report claim intimate interaction with BF. Even if BF existed, and was a real animal, it would still not exist anywhere in the eastern USA. I know it sucks to hear the truth, I used to hate hearing it, and I used to get all worked up trying to convince people otherwise, but now that I have come to accept that BF is a myth, I'm surprisingly relieved. I now look back on myself and shake my head. And it was these forums that woke me up, not at all what I expected when I found this place, I thought there would be more support for my belief! But seeing the big picture, and the lengths folks will go to hang onto their beliefs, that only made me realize I was doing the same. It is 2012! We live in the most advanced countries on the planet, people are everywhere in NA, whether you like it or not. There are more people looking for BF than ever before, there's even a TV show dedicated to it, and even they can't come up with evidence that isn't laughable. No more footage, no decent photos...nothing! This is because BF does not exist. There is no BF DNA. Sorry to say so but that is my opinion! I get ribbed from people who knew how much I believed and how hard I looked, but whatever, if you can't laugh at yourself...

Yes, that is my opinion, and while I read the flaming, I don't usually respond. I already know you can't convince others, people need to come to these realizations themselves...

Flame away. But it still won't make BF a real animal! :)

Edited by summitwalker

Even if BF existed, and was a real animal, it would still not exist anywhere in the eastern USA.

Whut? Dammit, now it double doesn't exist over this side of the country and I need to drag TWO bodies in...

the simple fact is, no evidence exists to prove that BF exists.

Circular logic strikes again:

Step 1: State there is no evidence.

Step 2: Deny all evidence presented.

Step 3: Restate that there is no evidence.

Sorry to disappoint you, but no one with even a modicum logical thinking ability buys this Psuedo-Skeptical nonsense any more.

No footage in the 45 years since the PGF footage,

That you admit as evidence (see above)

There is zero chance that BF could even exist in the areas where people associated with the report claim intimate interaction with BF. Even if BF existed, and was a real animal, it would still not exist anywhere in the eastern USA.

So the eastern US has no mountains or other wilderness regions? I think you need to get a good atlas or set of maps and discover just how far off base you are.

I know it sucks to hear the truth,

*Looks around for this alleged "truth"*

We live in the most advanced countries on the planet, people are everywhere in NA, whether you like it or not.

No, they are not, as I have proven several times when this non-argument has been attempted.

No more footage, no decent photos...nothing!

Again, none that you admit to, which is very convenient.

This is because BF does not exist.

Proof?

There is no BF DNA.

Proof?

Sorry to say so but that is my opinion!

unsubtantiated opinion

Flame away. But it still won't make BF a real animal! :)

None of your non-arguments have in any way made BF an UNreal animal. You have not one shred of evidence that BF is not real to counter all the evidence that it in fact is real.

That's not flaming, that's telling the truth. The Skeptic Emperor has no clothes.

snapback.pngsummitwalker, on 13 November 2012 - 03:12 PM, said

:Even if BF existed, and was a real animal, it would still not exist anywhere in the eastern USA

. Hey Bigsie, do you think it would be OK to cross the border into Ohio ?

Noooo !!! we will no longer exists if you cross that eastern line !!!! :D

Edited by zigoapex

SSR Team

Is this Report still in complete lockdown or have i missed something from the past couple of weeks ?

Lockdown? Looking for new leaks? I'm getting the feeling this paper and Sykes' paper are converging on roughly the same publish date.

SSR Team

Which would be this side of Xmas then wouldn't it, as per the Sykes www. ?

Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

As part of a larger enquiry into the genetic relationship between our own species Homo sapiens and other hominids, we invite submissions of organic material from formally undescribed species, or “cryptidsâ€, for the purpose of their species identification by genetic means.

Timetable

The project is divided into three phases.

SAMPLE SUBMISSION PHASE May – September 2012

DNA ANALYSIS PHASE September – November 2012

PUBLICATION PHASE November – December 2012

SAMPLE SUBMISSION

Sample submissions are invited from institutions and individuals. In the first instance, please send details of the material you would like to submit to one of the Principal Investigators. These should include:

· Your name, institutional affiliation (if any), postal and email addresses and other contact details.

· A physical description of the specimen: (Hair, tooth etc). Photographs welcome.

· Its provenance: A short account of the origin of the sample, when and where (with coordinates if known) it was collected and how it came to be in your possession.

· Identification: Your opinion of its likely species identification, and your reasons.

· Authority: A statement that you are entitled to send the specimen for analysis and that we have permission to publish the results.

In order to avoid misidentification of samples due to contamination, our preferred material is hair, although tissues will be considered.

After reviewing your submission, we will send you a sampling kit with instructions. Please do not send any materials without first hearing from us. They will not be analysed nor returned.

You may choose whether to be identified as the donor of the sample, or to remain anonymous.

DNA ANALYSIS

At the end of the submission phase, the most promising samples will be selected for DNA analysis. You will not be charged for the analysis. Unselected samples will be returned.

The process of DNA analysis is destructive. Any unused material from selected samples will be returned or, if you prefer, will be submitted for curation as part of the Bernard Heuvelmans Cryptozoology archive in Lausanne.

PUBLICATION PHASE

Results from DNA analysis will be prepared for publication in a peer-reviewed science journal. No results will be released until any embargoes on publication have passed.

PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATORS

That's at the wire, I wonder if he is still on that deadline or is he looking at a different time.

I wonder what Meldrum knows about this and Dr.K study.

Edited by zigoapex

Lockdown? Looking for new leaks? I'm getting the feeling this paper and Sykes' paper are converging on roughly the same publish date.

Yes, i would agree.

I would also think for something like " Bigfoot DNA identified" there would need to be strength in numbers, to ward off attacks that are sure to come .... (Read several above posts)

Wonder if Ketchum and entourage might have invited a world renowned well published, academic scientific expert, to publish simultaneous papers, supporting each others findings.... ?

If so, then These papers would come from the practicing Professional Scientific base AND the Academic Scientific base, giving the skeptical base a double whammy broadside... Just saying ....

Maybe that was the only way Melba could establish a date that NDAs would not allow her to establish, therefore giving "everyone" something to look forward to ...... Maybe not .....

Interesting yet Grasshopper...

Just for the forum information. From my ancestry folks... Please note that Nat geo is involved in our DNA , in the last paragraph.

Interesting fact Little GrassHopper...

The new division, DNADTC’s new products are the amazing parts. Through this new division, they are the first commercial company to offer a full genome sequence test. The price, only $5495. For somewhat less, $695, they are offering the exome, which are your 20,000 genes. Whoever though it would be a genetic genealogy company who would bring this to the public. Keep in mind that the human genome was only fully sequenced in 2003 at a cost of 3 billion dollars.

The amazing part is that a full genome sequence cost about 3 million in 2007 and the price will continue to fall. While consumers will be able to order this, if they want, it comes with no tools, as it is focused at the research community who would be expected to have their own analytical tools. However, genetic genealogists being who and what they are, I don’t expect the research market will outweigh the consumer market for long, especially when the price threshold reaches about $1000.

Bennett also said that he expects that National Geographic will, in 2013 sometime, decide to allow upgrades from Family Tree DNA clients for the Geno 2.0 product. This will allow those people who cannot obtain a new sample to participate as well. However, an unopened vial will be required. No promises as to when, and the decision is not his to make.