The Ketchum Report

I sent melba ketchum a skull which I beleived to be a primate perhaps bigfoot, she never sent my results for over three years to this day she has not sent my results her technician told me I had human dna in my test results they have never sent my results. This means that the mitocondria for an ape, or chimp or bigfoot would light up the same as human . I beleive Melba Ketchum is stealing all the evidence for her own benefit. She does talk shows on bigfoot and is a thief as far as I am concerned if anyone know how to help me sue her or wishes to take action against her and dna diagnostics please contact me at tomburnette@hotmail.com or call me at 8287830595..Thanks TOM BURNETTE

http://www.complaint...as-c344359.html

Here chew on that for a while you starved dogs! Has anyone followed up on this? Did his skull get stolen? I never heard of any follow up with Tom.

Edited by Woodswalker

Not a guess .... ( get your ducks in a row ) there is a difference between a "Guess" and the "Fact" that an embargo is being listed..

And posted for discussion............

I Don't post anom .... BTW, Ya Got Any more accusations to post at this time ...

That time, currently being used by seriously regarded skeptic's, as serious, is limited..... Kinda like the flat earth theory....

That IS a " FACT" not a " GUESS "

Enjoy ...... That time....... It is precious ....

Nuff Said...

That wasn't an accusation, it was a guess just like your guess that a journal embargo about dna might be Ketchums paper. Its all speculations, but i'll throw you another speculation. Ketchum is backing away from this and will eventually disappear with no publication, just my speculation.

BFF Patron

http://www.complaint...as-c344359.html

Here chew on that for a while you starved dogs! Has anyone followed up on this? Did his skull get stolen? I never heard of any follow up with Tom.

We have complete threads on Mr. Burnette on BFF1.0 archives and maybe one here. He has appeared on Billy Willard's Sasquatch Watch radio and Alex Midnight Walker's show. I visited his property with permission as did T. Biscardi. After personally photographing the skull it defies description as anything primate. However, he delivered two of three pages of a dna report. It was an ATGC kind of report on the pages that were viewable. That third page would have been useful. It was from a lab other than Ketchum's and he did get his skull back from her.

Guest VioletX

Not a guess .... ( get your ducks in a row ) there is a difference between a "Guess" and the "Fact" that an embargo is being listed..

And posted for discussion............

I said guessed because it sounded like you were wondering if this particular DNA Genome study was the one we have been waiting for.

Is there a link...are we still waiting for something imminent? Sorry if I am confused.

I said guessed because it sounded like you were wondering if this particular DNA Genome study was the one we have been waiting for.

Is there a link...are we still waiting for something imminent? Sorry if I am confused.

Nope , sorry for the confussion, that was just further listing of the increased amount of studies on DNA being released. it was just for forum discussion. I think that one was for a Chimp/Primate genome ID for.a trait.. The pre embargo only list things like science, DNA, genome, etc... No description until after the embargo is lifted....

Imminent to me means the week before Christmas. IMHO.....

Guest VioletX

Nope , sorry for the confussion, that was just further listing of the increased amount of studies on DNA being released. it was just for forum discussion. I think that one was for a Chimp/Primate genome ID for.a trait.. The pre embargo only list things like science, DNA, genome, etc... No description until after the embargo is lifted....

Imminent to me means the week before Christmas. IMHO.....

Thanks, somehow I had thought it was yesterday you were speaking of specifically ; )

Bobo on Conan the other day talked about DNA evidence "he's not supposed to talk about" ("everyone signed an NDA...but I didn't" lol), and that "they mapped the genome". (edit: Specifically referring to the Sierra Kills)

Starting at 4:00:

The part about "mapped the genome" is what struck me. That's something I hadn't heard yet. (Hopefully Bobo won't need to 'take one for the team' then...lol)

Edited by SarumanTheChef

Guest OntarioSquatch

He also says "probably in the Homo Genus". I think that's worth noting and I don't think Bobo has any kind of agenda of spreading false rumours.

He also says "probably in the Homo Genus". I think that's worth noting and I don't think Bobo has any kind of agenda of spreading false rumours.

Tick ....... Tock ..... Tick .....Tock ... Or so it goes.... Time Is so precious .... Tick Tock .... Etc.... .

Based on molecular genetics — "probably." Bear in mind that molecular geneticists have proposed classifying chimps, bonobos, and gorillas as Homo.

Edited by Pteronarcyd

Bobo also stated on another show that Justin was slamming beers and drunk when he shot the bigfoots. Justin has denied this and doesn't know where Bobo got his information, so maybe Bobo doesn't quite know what he's talking about.