The Ketchum Report

really, people are still hanging on to the fact that this study/test is real and will actaully release something.....shame on you guys.

If there was something news worthy they would be sharing it with the world.

I'm just saying (asking) ..... What do you know about the world of sharing with Bigfoot skeptics.....?

Please read previous 291 pages to get updated....

Previous posts on BFF, and Facebook ..... suggest that Melba has tried that route once before... Most PHDs learn from their mistakes.... But Skeptics don't seem to.......

IMHO, Suggesting someone Do the same dumb thing over and over and expecting different results is sooooo not Einstein.

Besides,....... No, it is not real, otherwise Sykes would have not entered the arena with blazing guns... To rescue the scientific Academia type folks ..... Lol....

Like I said ............. I'm just saying .....

You might be correct Mulder, Jan might be the date.... But we shall see.... It will happen .....

SSR Team

Hi Melba.. :blush:

Guest OntarioSquatch

I think at least one of the two studies will be published before April...maybe sooner.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

The report will be out before this thread reaches 300 pages... as long as everyone stops posting until the study is out :punish:

Edited by zigoapex

Guest rolando

Apparently the rover on Mars has discovered something of historic proportions. However, the scientists are reluctant to release any info until there are really certain. I wonder how long it will take them. Maybe as long as this Ketchum Report?

Anyway, it just goes to show you. Good science takes time. (See also the Munns Report)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

HOPE BIGFOOT ENJOYS A PLUMP WILD TURKEY TOO, AND GETS A GOOD NAP IN AFTERWARDS LOL

Don't forget football!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

The difference is that NASA isn't a profit based endeavour unlike Ketchum's work. Not that there is anything wrong with that but the timing to ensure maximum ROI is the result.