The Ketchum Report

apehuman,

I can't access it from home. I'll try from work Monday morning. If all else fails I can scan a copy at the campus library. PM me a reminder.

Genes

Guest gershake

More obscure info on her FB page.

Thanks, missed it:

Sava Mathou: "I havent heard or seen anything lately? What is the lastest info on your paper and a publishing date? Thanks. :)"

https://www.facebook.com/melba.ketchum/posts/522684051077049

Melba Ketchum: "All is well is all I will say."

https://www.facebook.com/melba.ketchum/posts/522684051077049?comment_id=6541212&offset=0&total_comments=1

If only there was some way to get something tested without all those pesky NDA's! Did that sound smug? Hope so.

Whenever you get some definitive results from your samples, I'm looking forward to you busting on out with it.. Should be entertaining......... :scenic:

apehuman,

I can't access it from home. I'll try from work Monday morning. If all else fails I can scan a copy at the campus library. PM me a reminder.

Genes

Appropriately named person, thanks so much if it is easy online access. But, I can't ask you to scan a copy at the library, unless you are getting it for yourself.

I don't feel worthy of the singular effort, it sounds more like you are a better choice to read it and tell me what to know!

really, people are still hanging on to the fact that this study/test is real and will actaully release something.....shame on you guys.

If there was something news worthy they would be sharing it with the world.

Guest gershake

really, people are still hanging on to the fact that this study/test is real and will actaully release something.....shame on you guys.

He who laughs last...

SSR Team

Welcome to the forums, you sound like you're going to be a great member and really contribute in a positive manner..

• Upvote 1

Guest OntarioSquatch

33m39t2.jpg

Welcome to the BFF :)

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Welcome to the forums, you sound like you're going to be a great member and really contribute in a positive manner..

Dude, the sarcasm in that post is so hyper-concentrated I think it created it's own gravity well...

Staying on topic: at this point, I don't see how Ketchum can overtake Sykes/Satori unless the paper is literally at the journal and scheduled to run and she just isn't able to say that.

Edited by Mulder

SSR Team

Dude, the sarcasm in that post is so hyper-concentrated I think it created it's own gravity well...

:D

Discretion is something i have to work on, i am aware of that..;)

Guest poignant

If there was something news worthy they would be sharing it with the world.

Much to learn, young padawan has.

Welcome to the BFF :)

• Upvote 1