The Ketchum Report

As to sykes and dr.K to publish at the same time to reinforce the other one's paper, would seem logical, being the nature of the find and lack of a specimen(body)

I wonder if they are thinking of incorporating it into there papers,like videos of extend observations, and with meldrum involved, it would help support possible footage obtained.

Edited by zigoapex

SSR Team

I hope that this is the way things have gone although after looking at the way MK does things over the past couple of years, i wouldn't bet on it happening.

& i say that as i believe that Dr K has made some major gaff's up to this stage when dealing with the handling of what has been released to the general public, the FB Page, her personal " updates " etc.

Soooooo, leaders don't make mistakes, and PHDs don't learn from mistakes..????

Verrrrry interesting Little Grasshoper .....

Wonder what that embargo on DNA and Genomes is that lifts at 5PM today.

^ That's interesting.

Science, is there any general description about the embargo or is it pretty much just a boiler plate type thing?

I saw a comment in another blog, a famous Anon....and they also commented today is the day. And I, with simple faith, rose and came here first...so maybe huh? Proof is feeling less comfortable than I imagined some years back. I have less confidence we as a people will respond well.... I don't get it actually, the resistance to a relic human among us...as an idea anyway. I think is is fantastic and something we should honor and preserve....but, some of the arguments on the web make me wonder if that will be a majority opinion when it comes to policy.

That's at the wire, I wonder if he is still on that deadline or is he looking at a different time.

I think there was a slight delay in some phase of the testing, but nothing definitive was ever posted.

I wonder what Meldrum knows about this and Dr.K study.

Not sure...our "inside man" with Dr Meldrum is no longer with us.

Guest Luckyfoot

Checked in to see if there was any inkling this might be "THE" Thursday. SC might be onto something.

It is 2012! We live in the most advanced countries on the planet, people are everywhere in NA, whether you like it or not.

Don't agree with this statement at all.^^^^^^^ . Had to address this . VAST areas of Canada are uninhabitated and primitave (no electricity , etc..).

@summitwalker:

I respect your believe. I was myself at this point some time back. What changed my mind to "I dont know" is that there actually is evidence. Its in the footprints. Video, Photo etc. just isnt evidence. It might have been different some time back when costumes were expensive and photoshop nonexisting. Although you dont see Paty as real. There are just more than enough videos very close to the PGF. The problem is that the developement of Video cut down on resolution many times. If you take a SD video of the full frame PGF, you cant find all those little things that many point out to be evidence for it being real. Ad compression and you just get what you got in the first place = Blobsquatch. The PGF is less a good film than a good base (16mm). Than again go on and take just a single Frame (Photo) of the PGF in full resolution. Now you cant say anything about it either, Blobsquatch again. If we would have all the blogsquatches in 4k RAW (uncompressed), with all the new "de-blur" plug-ins, we would know much, much more.

The Ketchum Study in my opinion isnt, just another hoax thing. Why would somebody spend that much money on somthing like this? Specially if they could have kept on testing for good money for years probably. Why would someone take the risk of loosing it all, for something you cant make money on in the first place? On the other hand, it is sound that TV-Stations, film Studios, big Journals etc. would review and shedule this "Megafind" to perfection, with no interest in what just some hundred "BF-Freaks" think.

Don't agree with this statement at all.^^^^^^^ . Had to address this . VAST areas of Canada are uninhabitated and primitave (no electricity , etc..).

The vast majority of the population in Canada lives within 100 miles of the US/Canada border, making up less than 5% of the Canadian landmass. The same percentage give or take for the US. I'll see if I can dig up my original references later.

SSR Team

BC being the perfect example of that.

Checked in to see if there was any inkling this might be "THE" Thursday. SC might be onto something.

snapback.pngsummitwalker, on 13 November 2012 - 03:12 PM, said:

It is 2012! We live in the most advanced countries on the planet, people are everywhere in NA, whether you like it or not.

There is less people in the wilderness than ever before, every year the numbers dwindle, less hunters,hikers,etc... and 95% of those are not going to leave the beaten path. i think that has a little to do with animal attacks on the rise, because the animals are not having many encounters with humans, and when they do, it's not met with the old thinking of arming the village and track the beast down attitude.

When people do head out to the great outdoors, they have there buts parked on atv or a similar off road vehicle.

Even when they are in the woods, most people are obvious to the surroundings and could be stepping on tracks, walk by possible signs of a large animal,or just write it off as nothing unusual.

Granted there are more people looking for bigfoot today, there is a small number that is serious and doing it correctly.

Edited by zigoapex

I have less confidence we as a people will respond well.... I don't get it actually, the resistance to a relic human among us...as an idea anyway. I think is is fantastic and something we should honor and preserve....but, some of the arguments on the web make me wonder if that will be a majority opinion when it comes to policy.

Made me think how well we all get along with each other - skin color, religious and political differences, sexual preferences, nationalities.... I'm thinking that if Bigfoot exists it would be much better for it if it's classified as an animal.

Guest Luckyfoot

The vast majority of the population in Canada lives within 100 miles of the US/Canada border, making up less than 5% of the Canadian landmass. The same percentage give or take for the US. I'll see if I can dig up my original references later.

Off the top of my head, I think the only major Canadian city that is any real distance from the U.S. border is Edmonton.

The northern portions of Manitoba and Saskatchewan , are generally uninhabitated.

Edited by Luckyfoot