The Ketchum Report

Well it's obvious from what dr meldrum posted on Facebook that he thinks ketchums new publicist is a nut bag, I hope ketchum isn't in the same frame of mind as her publicist, she may have to ditch this one as well

Where he post that ?

Well it's obvious from what dr meldrum posted on Facebook that he thinks ketchums new publicist is a nut bag, I hope ketchum isn't in the same frame of mind as her publicist, she may have to ditch this one as well

Maybe he was talking about Burtsev? He did have less than nice things to say about him and plus Burtsev is the one who jumped the gun on Ketchum's paper, are you thinking he is her publicist?

BFF Patron

@Bass

I suppose stranger little Freudian slips have occurred in bigfootery down through the decades.

Hope I didn't get that Bass@words above.... :nono:

Edited by bipedalist

According to Wikipedia, it seems that they can.

27 years of research in genetics, including forensics (from the press release) should qualify her to be a geneticist.

Again, she doesn't claim that title on her press release. Curious, given its nature.

Near as I can tell, she doesn't claim that title on the DNA Diagnostics website, either.

For that matter, if she has her credentials listed anywhere, I wasn't able to find them.

No worries, though. If this goes mainstream, I'm sure they'll turn up. :nomention:

Guest slimwitless

Here's some new reportage.

The first under the questionable headline "Woman Sequenced Bigfoot's Genome" can be found here.

The second, filed under "pseudoscience," is here. It's filled with the usual snide incredulity that leaves me hoping against all reason that Ketchum delivers the goods.

My favorite sentiment comes from author Neil Gaiman, who tweeted: "I do not care if this is true or not. It makes the world a cooler place & it delights me"

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to paste his comments from his Facebook page but it goes along the lines of: the spokeswoman is in regular contact with Sasquatch and they are happy with ketchums findings .......................................,,,,

And they want this to be taken seriously?

That's why I think melba needs to cut and move on unless she is in this frame of mind also

And they want this to be taken seriously?

That's why I think melba needs to cut and move on unless she is in this frame of mind also

Well she obviously is in that frame of mind.

BFF Patron

http://www.unknownco...-left-hand-path

Not sure if this was has been posted or not.

Newsflash: Fasano is now on record saying the Ketchum dna project is a massive hoax. :biggrin:

Edited by bipedalist