Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

It would be wise to seperate any video material from the dna issue, as the dna is not from what is shown in the videos. So let each analysis material rise or fall on it's own and not impact the veracity of the other.

Allegedly some of the DNA samples are from the creatures in the videos... It does make sense, because both parts make each other more convincing

Guest gershake
<br />It looks like it is in these sleeping positions that almasty and feral people sleep in:<br /><br /><a href='http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/wildsleep/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.cryptomun...news/wildsleep/</a><br />
<br /><br /><br />Wow, those look incredibly uncomfortable...

(Sorry for the weird post format, BFF is misbehaving badly for me recently)

I can say this when the video is released if what is seen is open to interpretation than the Hype was very premature. As evidence it will be useless.

Thomas Steenburg

I agree. If that happens, that will utterly destroy the EP... if they don't have anything better to show in another video that will be released at the same time as this one.

Now, why do I suddenly have the vision of a staggered release of these videos???

Hummm

... and did Erickson even release it, who can really say with any certainty?

I can say with certainty that the EP released the frame grab to a local BC newspaper (which allegedly was not supposed to print it). Yeah, I know. Look at the first post of this thread for links to the below article on Adrian Erickson and the EP.

Although the sleeping sas frame grab does not appear on the online article, it appears in the print article below. Perhaps Erickson whined about it appearing in the print article and that is why it is not in the online article.

At any rate...

MapleRidgePaper.jpg

By the way, has anyone noticed the image on her Facebook page has changed from a casual snapshot to a professional, publicity-ready photograph? To quote Buffalo Springfield, "There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear."

I did. I had to do a double-take.

By the way, has anyone noticed the image on her Facebook page has changed from a casual snapshot to a professional, publicity-ready photograph? To quote Buffalo Springfield, "There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear."

And so it begins. We should start a BFF pool on the announcement date.

Guest believer

Any significant big foot anniversary dates in Oct., Nov., or Dec?

If not, before either Christmas orThanksgiving

Dave

Guest believer

Any significant big foot anniversary dates in Oct., Nov., or Dec?

If not, before either Christmas orThanksgiving

Dave

Guest crypomucho

Hello all, I'm not much of a poster, more a chatroom guy.

Has it occurred to anyone, suggesting the Erickson screen-grab is a hoax, that, as its allegedly a Juvenile, like most young in other species, they tend to have fluffier/Woollier hair/fur.

Even human children have very soft hair until around 8 or 10. Just seems to me, a juvenile with very soft hair, like we can see in that photo, seems more legit than it looking traditionally 'Bigfootish'.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Yes, and if this turns out to be the real deal we're sure to see them dedicate an entire show on it. I believe they're just a little suspecious of the whole thing and are waiting to see how it all plays out. It wouldn't be very proffesional of them to speculate right now when they know nothing.

The speculation comes from some of the people that Ericson aligned himself with .... guilt by association as they call it. The Golden Ears guy that has been alleged to be used in this documentary is an obvious hoaxer ... the guy was caught throwing rocks and claiming it was a sasquatch doing it by Thomas Steenburg and members of the BFRO. Well that certainly explains why the alleged sasquatch only does this when in the presence of those accompanied by the Golden Ears guy. :lol:

And then there is the alleged Sasquatch at the stump photos offered up by the same rock throwing hoaxer. The original story offered by this individual to the BFRO was that this alleged Sasquatch had ducked behind the stump and hissed which caused the guy to leave the area immediately after taking one final photo of the stump. It was said that this person never saw the alleged creature again on that encounter. However, the newest version seen on Youtube has the guy saying he saw it run off into the bush. I have posted the image and its a joke, thus the BFRO has a good reason to be suspicious of a Project that utilizes a known hoaxer.

Another reason they might be suspicious is that the Carter Coy stuff was simply whacked! I heard that Erickson bought Coy's farm and if so, then it shows his gullibility. I think I remember hearing that after Coy moved ... there was no more Sasquatch reported on that farm because they apparently moved to Coy's new farm. If true, then what better con-job could one commit. If any of this is true, then it will be interesting to see just how many times Erickson will fall for the same trick. And was it not Coy who said she had decoded the Sasquatch language. That much alleged interaction and no real proof .... I'd say that people who are doubtful of this 'Erickson Project' have earned the right to be.

What's next ... a recorded voice of the late Ivan Marx speaking from the grave telling us that its all legit? :blink:

Edited by Bigfoothunter

I am really hoping they have footage of a bigfoot doing something that would be impossible to hoax. I'm thinking about jumping, running very fast , moving very fast, climbing a tree, running on all fours. To me those things will go a long way in proving it is real.

I also wonder how this video ends. Do they just film for awhile and leave while she still sleeps or do they somehow wake her up and we get to see her reaction to seeing them? Her reacting very quickly and looking right at the camera would be pretty sweet to see. Of course these bigfoot are said to be very comfortable with the people filming so she might wake up, look at the camera, mumble well I was asleep until you woke me, pass gas, and then go back to sleep. That would be just as interesting to see.

Guest HairyGreek

The speculation comes from some of the people that Ericson aligned himself with .... guilt by association as they call it.

You come off as someone with an agenda. Do you have any proof to your claims, or is it all just speculation based on a dislike for Erickson since you speak so poorly of him and his judgement? Sounds like you have had dealings with the man in some way. Come out on the wrong end of the stick?

Guest Biggie

What makes me skeptical is that they chose this frame that it is impossible to decipher where there are at least five different interpretations of it at the moment. If they had footage of it getting up and running away then surely they could have chosen a better frame to post where we would have much more of the bf to see in the photo. I remember a mod on the bfro saying he has seen the footage and believes it is real. Maybe I will too when I see it. Time will tell but that pic doesn't do anything for me.