Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

I don't know what to think about all this because the BFRO seems a little suspicious, when they come on board I’ll feel better about it. It's all basically theory from stories so far.

Who made them the authority on the subject?

SSR Team

:lol: LOL. EXACTLY!

My point being Slab is that for one Person's " wrong ", there will always be a " right " for another in most circumstances.. ;)

Guest Forbig

Who made them the authority on the subject?

They're not the authority but they're always on top of any Squatch related subject when it seems credible. For some reason I don't yet understand why they are shying away from all of this. I'll tell you who the authority is when he catches us a Bigfoot. ;)

For some reason I don't yet understand why they are shying away from all of this.

I know the reason, but I'll play nice and not bash'em. :P

Guest believer

I cannot wait to see the complete video of her sleeping.

If she wakes as said, who turns off the camera at that close?

Other than the trail cam photo from the Olympic park, there is no photo closer.

That fingernail looks like some gangly toenails I have seen:)

Dave

They're not the authority but they're always on top of any Squatch related subject when it seems credible. For some reason I don't yet understand why they are shying away from all of this. I'll tell you who the authority is when he catches us a Bigfoot. ;)

I don't know either Forbig but I saw the thread where the guy asked about the Sierra Kills and he was shut down quick. This is, by far, the biggest issue to hit the Bigfoot world since Patty and "we are not going to discuss that here."??? If you check the threads they WILL allow, you have every sideshow, hoax and hooligan that ever showed up with a blobsquatch. We can discuss the hoaxes but no Sierra kills? I hate to say it, but it smells awfully squatchy to me. :blink:

Edited by tpick

Guest Biggie

By the way...in line with my aforementioned Christmas gift comparison - did you ever rip open that package on Christmas morning and find out that inside that gift wrapped package was a fantastic...magnificent...awesome....

...pair of socks.....?

My father did once back in the mid 80's. Then he "accidentally" threw the box in the fireplace with all the other empty boxes and gift wrap. heheheee

I haven't seen any of the footage but have talked with some who have. I don't know what to think about any of it right now but it isn't too encouraging. Some of the people that have been listed in this thread as being enthusiastic over all of this, have told me otherwise privately.

I haven't seen any of the footage but have talked with some who have. I don't know what to think about any of it right now but it isn't too encouraging. Some of the people that have been listed in this thread as being enthusiastic over all of this, have told me otherwise privately.

Inasmuch as DDA is a heavy hitter in this field....

This does not give me a warm n' fuzzy

Christmas_Socks.jpg

(back to patiently waiting mode)

thanks for the input dda. if the folks " in the know" arent jazzed about it then it may not bode well for the enthusiastic follower on this,imo.

time will tell, i suppose.

SSR Team

thanks for the input dda. if the folks " in the know" arent jazzed about it then it may not bode well for the enthusiastic follower on this,imo.

time will tell, i suppose.

But what if the DNA stuff comes through positive ??

What would that mean, even if the Vids are not that great ??

Yeah, the DNA results are really all I'm interested in at this point. I'd like to believe the video footage will be worth the wait, but in the end, video still isn't proof.

honestly bobby, i dont really know my friend . that may depend entirely on what it comes back positive for.

im not in the "in crowd" when it comes to BF research, im nobody. but i do notice when someone who

might be "in the know" makes mention of the general consensus behind the scenes.its their ballgame after all.

the best i can do is respectfully watch,wait, be patient & optimistic or cynical, depending on what kind of day im having.cool.gif

SSR Team

Yeah, the DNA results are really all I'm interested in at this point. I'd like to believe the video footage will be worth the wait, but in the end, video still isn't proof.

Exactly, like we all know i'd hope..

But what Video's are, are a chance for some of us to see these Animals again & for others to actually see them for the first time & that's what makes me exicted, as opposed to reading a Peer Review Paper that, if the truth be known, i'd barely understand anyway..