Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

Guest believer

"October 20, 2011. On the 44th Anniversery of the most important piece of film footage ever taken to date, new footage and DNA proof of the exsistence of most controversial subject in the world, Sasquatch."

I hope my attempt at a marketing tag line isn't taken the wrong way.:)

I'm confused why so many people think that the EP would release a top notch photo in a print version of a Maple Ridge Newspaper? As many have stated they seem to be getting ready for a release of this footage, But the full marketing machine probably isn't in full swing yet.

If it were me I'd do a couple of interviews with some intriguing, But not completely convincing photographs accompanying it, then close to the DNA result release I would release a new trailer that ends with about a 3 second clip of pristine Sasquatch footage. Then start taking preorcers on my documentary to be released coinciding with DNA results.

Guest HairyGreek

What makes me skeptical is that they chose this frame that it is impossible to decipher where there are at least five different interpretations of it at the moment. If they had footage of it getting up and running away then surely they could have chosen a better frame to post where we would have much more of the bf to see in the photo. I remember a mod on the bfro saying he has seen the footage and believes it is real. Maybe I will too when I see it. Time will tell but that pic doesn't do anything for me.

I have a feeling the footage everyone is speculating about is not even close to everything they have gotten. People who have said they have seen the footage are talking about vids filmed as far back as 2006. No one knows if they have gotten anything better.

I also wonder how this video ends.

I forgot who, but someone on here claims they received word that she gets up and walks away. We simply have to file that in the same drawer with the alleged frame grab itself, until we can view the video for ourselves. Boy, the BFF will be hop'n then!

I forgot who, but someone on here claims they received word that she gets up and walks away. We simply have to file that in the same drawer with the alleged frame grab itself, until we can view the video for ourselves. Boy, the BFF will be hop'n then!

That was me. Someone left that comment on my blog. Speaking of which, I did a little adjustments to my original tweaks on the frame and put it into a very soothing video (You may fall asleep watching it).Erickson Project’s Sleeping Sasquatch

Guest believer

I don't think the amount of hair Matilda has is an issue. The leaf litter and lack of vegetation suggest late fall,winter or early spring. Nothing looks green in the black and white. I grew up roaming the local woods in Kentucky and she has a better coat than I had for cold temps:)

Guest Strick

Brilliant vid!

Yeah, the vid was fantastic and your artistic renderings are the best so far.

It doesn't look at all human, does it?

It would be wise to seperate any video material from the dna issue, as the dna is not from what is shown in the videos. So let each analysis material rise or fall on it's own and not impact the veracity of the other.

As much as I personally love photographic and video material, I think the major breakthrough (if there is one) will be the dna. Any specific video or photographic material, which cannot be directly connected to a sample used in the dna studies, still must be validated on its own as something real. And as we know, video material (especially recent stuff) hasn't been very compelling.

Bill

Wise indeed.

But --- hasn't EP contributed DNA samples also. Do you know if these samples are not connected by the EP to the videoed sasquai, even tangentially? It would be odd to find real Bigfoot DNA at a habituation site habituated by folks in monkey suits. Quite a coincidence, hey?

Wise indeed.

But --- hasn't EP contributed DNA samples also. Do you know if these samples are not connected by the EP to the videoed sasquai, even tangentially? It would be odd to find real Bigfoot DNA at a habituation site habituated by folks in monkey suits. Quite a coincidence, hey?

Just a thought...

How likely is it that the DNA samples from a habituation site would be cross-contaminated with the persons they habituate near/with?

Guest slimwitless

And so it begins. We should start a BFF pool on the announcement date.

At most, two or three weeks.

Full disclosure: I've been wrong before.

At most, two or three weeks.

Full disclosure: I've been wrong before.

Perhaps along with the possible DNA results at the Honobia Bigfoot Festival on 30 Sep and 1 Oct.