Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

I think if they do have soemthing on video that shows it move that would of been a better teaser than this still pic IMO.

Totally agree.

Guest Bigfoothunter

I personally have doubts of anyone's veracity concerning having definitive evidence of a sasquatch that sits on it so to market it first. The Ice Man and the Georgia Bigfoot freezer caper are two examples that come to mind.

I personally have doubts of anyone's veracity concerning having definitive evidence of a sasquatch that sits on it so to market it first. The Ice Man and the Georgia Bigfoot freezer caper are two examples that come to mind.

Why is that? I have no shame in saying that if I were to somehow come up with the greatest picture/footage/proof of Bigfoot ever captured I would certainly do everything I could to make sure I got paid. And that's not even speaking from the perspective of someone who has sunk MILLIONS of dollars into it like Erickson has.

Nothing wrong with him being paid for his efforts, especially when they are efforts which we will all greatly appreciate if they come to fruition.

The creature definitely is real.I just don't think it is physical.

He would like one of the new people to ask him what he means. Someone engage him please.

I do believe, that by now, we know this about you. Your name alone screams loudly. ;)

He would like one of the new people to ask him what he means. Someone engage him please.

Please don't.

I do not care for this thread to be hi-jacked.

In Erickson's defense, he's been sitting on footage since 2005 and has shunned most publicity.

In Erickson's defense, he's been sitting on footage since 2005 and has shunned most publicity.

Furthermore, I'm certain he desires to have all of his ducks in a row. I know I would, being the business-minded person that I am.

Edited to add and btw, the picture looks nothing like a hairy human, it looks from what is provided in the frame capture transfer to electrons like a densely furred woodland creature.

Or maybe a big arse Pillow Pet? :),j/k, it is interesting.

...may I ask then, what you.... just kiddin......... :rolleyes:

Well, someone just left a message on my blog that the creature eventually wakes up and stands.

BTW - The Oregon Bigfoot Blog has a interpretation of the photo that makes me doubt mine. Instead of the hand grasping its shoulder, they've made a pretty good case that hand is actually by the head. Same fetal position, but arm is different than my outline. Erickson Project Photo Release

Guest gershake

Well, someone just left a message on my blog that the creature eventually wakes up and stands.

!!!!

Can we get there already, please? :(