Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

Guest Strick

As for the rest of your post, I would kindly direct you to mine a few pages back. You can't miss it. It is a nice long rant.

Yes, I saw your rant, that's how I rest assured you're not one of those squishy, uncritical types.... :P

Guest HairyGreek

The pattern I have seen emerging is not favorable, that's all I'm saying.

Strick, I am not attacking you just so you know. I can tell you just want to make sure you and others are not caught off-guard by what could be something disappointed. Honestly though, Erickson is waiting to release his documentary with the DNA evidence. This could have amazing ramifications as well. Even if the footage is easy to duplicate, what if he can somehow demonstrate what is on the video is where he received his DNA evidence to submit to Dr. Ketchum. That would put a whole new spin on it, wouldn't it? Lets just wait and see. I honestly see no proof that anyone has seen everything they have. If I was them, no one would see the best I had until I was ready to throw it all at them. I wouldn't be firing volleys across people's bows either.

Edited by HairyGreek

Guest HairyGreek

Yes, I saw your rant, that's how I rest assured you're not one of those squishy, uncritical types.... :P

Touche. I only believe in being critical of that which I have proof to be critical of. This thread and others provide plenty of that. ;)

Edited by HairyGreek

SSR Team

There is no consensus that Erikson has A1, HD, drop-dead wonderful footage. The trailer that he has produced suggests that he does and some people, Robert Lindsay for example, have certainly built up the footage to be something spectacular.

There have been multiple people of good standing & charachter that have said the Footage is good, very good. Meldrum being one that you mentioned further down your Post, others describing it in an even more positive manner.

Robert Lindsay hasn't seen the footage & has admitted so, so i don't see why he is even being mentioned in building it up.

I have been struck by Meldrum's and Bindernagel's lack of enthusisam for the footage. Don't ask me for refs because they come from Blogtalk shows and I'm certainly not about to plough through those again. Yes, they might be limited on what they can say in public by the dreaded NDA's, but even so I hoped for more. Bindernagel has been extremely reluctant to discuss his Kentucky sighting and Meldrum has said something along the lines of "if it's not hoaxed, it's good".

Bindernagle is under a NDA isn't he ?? If so, doesn't that explain it clear enough ?? & anyway, what does the Footage matter with how good it is or isn't anyway to him, he saw one with his own eyes whilst down there

The pattern I have seen emerging is not favourable, that's all I'm saying.

There is no pattern that you're seeing, you like others & over thinking this massively & putting 2 + 2 together & coming up with lots of numbers with none of them being 4. Nobody can talk about this stuff in great detail as they are all under NDA's for whatever reasons, rightly or wrongly. There has been NOTHING other than a Trailer for a Documentary released regarding it, the Picture Grab is just a Picture grab from some Film Footage that was included in a local Newspaper Article in which the EP wasn't expecting or wanting to make it graphically for whatever reason as if they would they would have released a High Resolution image for us all to discect & heaven forbid, the Film itself but they haven't. Thats' all, nothing more nothing less.

And Bobby, you said yourself that the screen grab resembled one of those 'mop dog' things :huh:

I didn't say it in the sense that the Subject resembled a Dog in appearance, only in that i said that the Fur the Subject had was matted like that of one of them Dogs, that's all..

My frustration in this isn't the waiting for it to be released as that's completely the perogative of the Man who has pumped Tens of Thousadns of $$ USD's into the Project, it's the constant negativity & lack of patience & understanding in this Community when there is little or nothing to actually discect, so the Commmuntiy tends to discect what little scraps it has & comes up with conclusions that are ultimately baseless, it's madness & i don't understand it at all..

Edit : My bold in quoted Post..

Edited by BobbyO

I say it is just human nature. Look at the popularity of realty television, the shenanigans of candidates running for office, and the Salem witch trials. Same old song and dance.

SSR Team

I say it is just human nature. Look at the popularity of realty television, the shenanigans of candidates running for office, and the Salem witch trials. Same old song and dance.

I just said exactly the same to you Jodie in the other thread at the same time.. :D

My frustration in this isn't the waiting for it to be released as that's completely the perogative of the Man who has pumped Tens of Thousadns of $$ USD's into the Project, it's the constant negativity & lack of patience & understanding in this Community when there is little or nothing to actually discect, so the Commmuntiy tends to discect what little scraps it has & comes up with conclusions that are ultimately baseless, it's madness & i don't understand it at all..

Bobby:

I get where your coming from. Really I do....BUT...

(rant mode - on)

You have to keep in mind the reason WHY people on this forum are talking about such supposed "under wraps" topics as:

- The Erickson Project

- The Sierra Shooting

- The MABRC foot

- The Ketchum Report

Are we psychic?

Did we conjure these things up in our own minds and just start blabbing and speculating about them?

No.

In each one of the above mentioned "super secret" efforts....someone - on the inside - blabbed.

In Erickson's case he even went so far as to create a website complete with a fancy commercial and even did a interview with a tiny "middle of nowhere'sville" newspaper where he even dangled a vague picture in front of us!

Think back to when you were a kid.....staring at that gift wrapped present under the Christmas tree...as it called your name and begged you to shake it and twist it and turn it and try to guess what was inside.

That's exactly why your parents put it there under that tree...to get you to think about it and build on the anticipation for Christmas morning when you could finally rip it open.

And that's EXACTLY what people - not all the people involved mind you - but enough of the people involved in each and every one of the above mentioned efforts have done in each of the above mentioned cases.

If they didn't want it being talked about then they should have kept their lips zipped. Any one that didn't keep their lips zipped should be expelled from the circle of trust so that it doesn't happen again.

"They" created this monster, not the people on this forum.

"They" created it by giving people just enough of a taste to be intensly curious, while not even giving us the courtesy of a rough timeline for final public disclosure.

"They" shouldn't have said anything at all until everything was 100% finished.

Period

(rant mode - off)

Whew!

Back to waiting patiently.

By the way...in line with my aforementioned Christmas gift comparison - did you ever rip open that package on Christmas morning and find out that inside that gift wrapped package was a fantastic...magnificent...awesome....

...pair of socks.....?

I really hope that's not the case here.

Guest HairyGreek

By the way...in line with my aforementioned Christmas gift comparison - did you ever rip open that package on Christmas morning and find out that inside that gift wrapped package was a fantastic...magnificent...awesome....

...pair of socks.....?

The problem with your analogy is that there a bunch of "kids" sitting around saying "I bet this is just another pair of socks". THAT I don't remember doing before Christmas. That is what I see a lot of. JMO.

The problem with your analogy is that there a bunch of "kids" sitting around saying "I bet this is just another pair of socks". THAT I don't remember doing before Christmas. That is what I see a lot of. JMO.

I think your focusing too much on the adversarial posts HG.

I think there is a healthy balance of "pro and con"going on here.

Don't be so "glass half empty" brother!

--------------

(back to patiently waiting mode)

Edited by slabdog

Guest HairyGreek

I think your focusing too much on the adversarial posts HG.

I think there is a healthy balance of "pro and con"going on here.

Don't be so "glass half empty" brother!

--------------

(back to patiently waiting mode)

True...it's when those chains of them break out that I get all riled up. LOL. :lol:

SSR Team

Bobby:

I get where your coming from. Really I do....BUT...

(rant mode - on)

You have to keep in mind the reason WHY people on this forum are talking about such supposed "under wraps" topics as:

- The Erickson Project

- The Sierra Shooting

- The MABRC foot

- The Ketchum Report

Are we psychic?

Did we conjure these things up in our own minds and just start blabbing and speculating about them?

No.

In each one of the above mentioned "super secret" efforts....someone - on the inside - blabbed.

In Erickson's case he even went so far as to create a website complete with a fancy commercial and even did a interview with a tiny "middle of nowhere'sville" newspaper where he even dangled a vague picture in front of us!

Think back to when you were a kid.....staring at that gift wrapped present under the Christmas tree...as it called your name and begged you to shake it and twist it and turn it and try to guess what was inside.

That's exactly why your parents put it there under that tree...to get you to think about it and build on the anticipation for Christmas morning when you could finally rip it open.

And that's EXACTLY what people - not all the people involved mind you - but enough of the people involved in each and every one of the above mentioned efforts have done in each of the above mentioned cases.

If they didn't want it being talked about then they should have kept their lips zipped. Any one that didn't keep their lips zipped should be expelled from the circle of trust so that it doesn't happen again.

"They" created this monster, not the people on this forum.

"They" created it by giving people just enough of a taste to be intensly curious, while not even giving us the courtesy of a rough timeline for final public disclosure.

"They" shouldn't have said anything at all until everything was 100% finished.

Period

(rant mode - off)

Whew!

...pair of socks.....?

But Slab, it's not our Business to say what people who spend an awful lot of time & money do or do not do when they are presenting or about to present their evidence that they have, that's what i'm getting at..

There is no real right or wrong in this anyway, you say that Erickson was wrong for putting together a Website etc & should have done it when all was said & done, others would argue that they were thankful of the Man doing what he appears to have done & attempting to share it in a way currently that he thinks is the way forward, by getting the DNA done & preparing to release a Documentary that will coincide with the DNA Results release hopefuly explaining it all to us..

Neither would be right, nor wrong, i doubt Erickson has done what he has done so far to intentionally be " wrong " in some people's eyes.

If it was me, i may have done things differently or i may do things differently to how Erickson will do things in the future, but big deal, it doesn't really matter a great deal in teh grand scheme of things.

If Erickson is doing things the way he feels is right, then who are we to say otherwise ??

He's the one who has put in the $$ for a Project attempting to bring BF out of the Shadows & into the World.

He's the one that has brought in various seemingly excellent people to do help him do so.

He's the one that seemingly has got DNA ( aswell as other Groups who have worked just as hard in what they're doing )& hopefully Footage for all of us to look at of this Animal we all have a HUGE interest in.

With regards to that Present you mention, i remember one Year my Dad put a wrapped Present unde rthe Tree, this is 100% true by the way & i'm not just making it up because you've said it, anyway i was intrigued at what it was & so was my Mum who didn't know what it was either & i was getting really excited the closer we got to Xmas..

So, on Xmas morning, teh first Present i went for was THE big one & i opened it & it was a HUGE Box of Monster Munch Crips in which my Mum was so angry about him deciving me by getting me all worked up about soemthing & then it being that, that she Phoned him & said he was wrong to do that..

Me, i was firing into those Crisps, they were my favourite & maybe my best present that Xmas.. ;)

Perhaps this Mar 1, 2011 Cryptomundo article about "Matilda", our alleged sleeping sas, was already discussed.

Someone close to the EP claims he/she was privy to viewing the Erickson Kentucky video without having to sign a NDA:

I have been lucky enough to view the best clip in “The Erickson Project†documentary, soon to be released. I was not asked to sign a nondisclosure agreement, so I have described what is shown in the clip in some detail here, so that the patient research community who has been waiting for five years can get a better idea exactly what to look forward to. Hope you enjoy!

InsideSasquatchSourc

This is their description of "Matilda":

The Kentucky Footage

Soon to be Released as part of “The Erickson Project†Documentary

I am one of the few people lucky enough to have viewed the best clip…

Much more detailed than the Patterson/Gimlin Film

Here is just some of what you are going to see:

A full facial close-up:

~ nose similar to ours (but w/ larger nostrils)

~ slightly chapped, rosy lips

~ pink mouth, blackish tongue

~ pointed teeth, like fangs

~ deep set eyes that dart around and don’t blink

~ her head is round, shaped more like ours than a gorilla’s, but her brow is much more prominent

~ she has lots of fine, flowing hair on her head (dark reddish brown) and soft short hair on her face

~ when she walks away, she moves just like the female in the Patterson Film

I can’t wait ’til everyone can see this.

InsideSasquatchSourc

Their description of "Matilda" begins around 2:10:

Source:

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/matilda/

But Slab, it's not our Business to say what people who spend an awful lot of time & money do or do not do when they are presenting or about to present their evidence that they have, that's what i'm getting at..

I agree with you. I just think "they" and their defenders need to butch up when posed with tough debate (Note: I'm not defending trolling or troublemaking...but rather a tough and pointed back and forth debate)

There is no real right or wrong in this anyway, you say that Erickson was wrong for putting together a Website etc & should have done it when all was said & done, others would argue that they were thankful of the Man doing what he appears to have done & attempting to share it in a way currently that he thinks is the way forward, by getting the DNA done & preparing to release a Documentary that will coincide with the DNA Results release hopefuly explaining it all to us..

Again...I agree with you. I am not saying that any and all of the people involved can't talk about their projects as little or as much as they would like to....They just have to be prepared for the tough back and forth that will follow if they open that door....that's all I am saying.

With regards to that Present you mention, i remember one Year my Dad put a wrapped Present unde rthe Tree, this is 100% true by the way & i'm not just making it up because you've said it, anyway i was intrigued at what it was & so was my Mum who didn't know what it was either & i was getting really excited the closer we got to Xmas..

So, on Xmas morning, teh first Present i went for was THE big one & i opened it & it was a HUGE Box of Monster Munch Crips in which my Mum was so angry about him deciving me by getting me all worked up about soemthing & then it being that, that she Phoned him & said he was wrong to do that..

Me, i was firing into those Crisps, they were my favourite & maybe my best present that Xmas.. ;)

:lol: LOL. EXACTLY!

You must have gotten your patience from your Dad because based on your story...I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess your Mom would be firing off tough questions if she were on this forum and discussing these topics. ;)

2561424626_85d92850fa.jpg

Guest Forbig

- The Erickson Project

- The Sierra Shooting

- The MABRC foot

- The Ketchum Report

I don't know what to think about all this because the BFRO seems a little suspicious, when they come on board I’ll feel better about it. It's all basically theory from stories so far.