Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

SSR Team

honestly bobby, i dont really know my friend . that may depend entirely on what it comes back positive for.

im not in the "in crowd" when it comes to BF research, im nobody. but i do notice when someone who

might be "in the know" makes mention of the general consensus behind the scenes.its their ballgame after all.

the best i can do is respectfully watch,wait, be patient & optimistic or cynical, depending on what kind of day im having.cool.gif

:thumbsup:

Guest HairyGreek

I haven't seen any of the footage but have talked with some who have. I don't know what to think about any of it right now but it isn't too encouraging. Some of the people that have been listed in this thread as being enthusiastic over all of this, have told me otherwise privately.

I don't suppose you could share any names, even yours? I thank you for any insight you can offer, but it would be nice if someone would talk on the record about it with some names included.

Guest Forbig

I don't suppose you could share any names, even yours? I thank you for any insight you can offer, but it would be nice if someone would talk on the record about it with some names included.

Not a good idea, there's too many creeps that hang out on these forums. Unless you would like being harassed in the privacy of your own home.

Did you ever see the warning on the BFRO that says "WARNING: Do not use this forum to invite people to meet you in the woods!"? I wonder what caused them to post that one?

edit for spelling typo

Edited by Forbig

Guest Bigfoothunter

You come off as someone with an agenda. Do you have any proof to your claims, or is it all just speculation based on a dislike for Erickson since you speak so poorly of him and his judgement? Sounds like you have had dealings with the man in some way. Come out on the wrong end of the stick?

What is there that makes you think that I dislike Erickson when I said in plain English that the speculation comes from the likes of the people he has aligned himself with??? The two people I mentioned was Coy and Brisson. So what I am saying is that even if Erickson had something good ... bringing in a known hoaxer into the Project will not help in the credibility department.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Guest jimmy simpson

Interesting interpretations. I took it that the head was closer to the camera. It also appears to have a different hair texture than the other parts. Click on the picture to animate the outlined areas.

if i have to see something, the head is closer to the camera for me to

Guest HairyGreek

Not a good idea, there's too many creeps that hang out on these forums. Unless you would like being harassed in the privacy of your own home.

edit for spelling typo

Multiple people have come on the board and shared with us whom they are. Derek Randles is the first name that jumps out. I am not asking for an address or phone number. I just think if you are going to share that sort of incite, it would be nice to back it up. Isn't that what everyone else in this thread is complaining Erickson isn't doing? I do not want to come across adversarial, I just want some straight answers if people are going to talk like they are in the know.

Here is my theory. Erickson himself also knows after showing it to multiple sources that it is not a game-changer. That is why he is waiting for the DNA study to be released in tandem. It is why his "trailer" and website came out and now we have been just staring at it for a year. He knows too it won't be enough for the skeptics.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Multiple people have come on the board and shared with us whom they are. Derek Randles is the first name that jumps out. I am not asking for an address or phone number. I just think if you are going to share that sort of incite, it would be nice to back it up. Isn't that what everyone else in this thread is complaining Erickson isn't doing? I do not want to come across adversarial, I just want some straight answers if people are going to talk like they are in the know.

Your name?

Guest Forbig

Your name?

Be careful, and remeber what I have told you about the BFRO warning they might be coming to take you away Ha-Haaa!

I wouldn't recommend anyone challenging someone on this forum to reveal who they are.I certainly wouldn't recommend that someone just throw their identity out there for the heck of it, although that would be their choice.

SSR Team

I wouldn't recommend anyone challenging someone on this forum to reveal who they are.I certainly wouldn't recommend that someone just throw their identity out there for the heck of it, although that would be their choice.

I have no problem in having my own Face as my avatar personally so come find me all you want, i'm generally hiding behind a Tree in Mount Rainier National Park.. :D

Guest Bigfoothunter

My point about the names was let those who want to know the names of others be the first to share their own. My question wasn't offered to get a name, but to make a point. My name is Bill Miller.

I have fellow sasquatch friends and contacts throughout the different organizations. Because I don't agree with someone or their organizations policies doesn't mean that I still cannot have a cordial relationship with an indivisual or group.

SSR Team

Because I don't agree with someone or their organizations policies doesn't mean that I still cannot have a cordial relationship with an indivisual or group.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Thank you and my apologies for the typos I made. This is what I get for typing in the dark while rushing my post. :)

My point about the names was let those who want to know the names of others be the first to share their own. My question wasn't offered to get a name, but to make a point. My name is Bill Miller.

I have fellow sasquatch friends and contacts throughout the different organizations. Because I don't agree with someone or their organizations policies doesn't mean that I still cannot have a cordial relationship with an indivisual or group.

I know, the comment wasn't strictly meant for just you, it was a general warning to all. :)

Guest HairyGreek

Sorry Jodie, got my bluff called...

I'm nobody in the Bigfoot world...Dimitrios Kavalieratos. I have nothing to hide chief. If somenoe really wanted to know, they could find out themselves rather easily. Also, I am not claiming any hidden knowledge from other sources I won't reveal, so I really don't understand what point knowing my name even serves. It doesn't prove your point nor was my message asking for a name directed at you. Thank you for your response though.