Minnesota Update Of Sorts(Shrug)

Guest Maggie

Guest Maggie

I really WANT to believe that? But its been a long time since there were this many children on the property at once. My grandson has gone home but my 12 year old niece and 10 year old nephew will be there until Friday. During the day there were quite a few little kids up to age 3. So I am certain it was of great interest. I think it was the children and the food that drew it in. HOPEFULLY not thought of in the same category!!!

Great!!! I knew if we patiently waited something would start happening. I think you are right about the food and children being attractants. I also feel the general atmosphere must have been full of good vibes. Congrats on the new found window/courage. Hopefully you will have more fun this summer.

Guest Maggie

On that note, it was definitely a good vibe type get together but most of my family is like that when we converge. Large and mainly happy group. :) Round two today is out at my sisters lol. I will be asking my daughter about any occurences that may have gone ob since I left.

Guest Maggie

Lol. Dang phone....to which my grandson would say, "Don't say say that Gramma!! Its a bad word!!" ::)

Guest Maggie

Lol. Dang phone....to which my grandson would say, "Don't say say that Gramma!! Its a bad word!!" ::)

I can't stand my phone.... It's a menace.   :)

And yes, I don't think kids and food are considered the same thing.

But large, happy gatherings are definitely fun. And who can resist a good party? They have them, too, so they get what that's about.

And they know humans are wound a little tight, and dangerous as a result. So they're happy when we're happy. (A BF once told Jann Weiss, "Anything that makes humans calmer is a good thing.")

Guest Maggie

That's cool. I know there are families that fight a lot when they get together/party. Ours just gets more mellow and kind of silly and FUN. I hate to see it end but then there is something to look forward to the next time. :) I think the North Carolina group is making their visit sometime this month so more opportunity for observing.....I think not only do children and food attract,but different people or ones that haven't been around in a while.

Yup, I agree. Different people; greater numbers than usual; and people who haven't been around in a while. All that.  :)

(So glad you have fun at those gatherings!)

Guest Maggie

I know its not even late yet but WHEW. What a day. My middle daughter said nothing occured last night. They do have one more night here so we will see. I will be over there Thursday and Thursday night for one final hurrah to the New Mexico crew and have several other opportunities to be over there this month. This is going to sound weird but the third attractant seems to be my later teens into their 20s nieces.

From a lot of the incidents I have read about, the 3rd attractant doesn't sound that weird. Especially when you may be dealing with some curious, Juv. males, nearing the age of maturity themselves. Wow, I wonder what would happen to a watermelon that was accidentally left out overnight?

Guest Maggie

Spent last night but was so exhausted/zombified I wouldn't have heard anything if it had been right next to my face! I have another chance tonight, so will see what that brings. :)

• salubrious unlocked this topic