Minnesota Update Of Sorts(Shrug)

Guest Maggie

Mesabe and Gotta Know: Yeah, I've written about this past weekend privately to a few people, and I think it might be helpful to put the information out there, probably in its own thread. (So glad to see you here, Gotta Know. You read my mind, because it's YOU I've been thinking about most in connection with the sighting on Sunday. Everything that happened that day connects directly with your recent experience, Sasfooty's additional information about what happened that day, and my own experiences coping with uncertainty out in the woods. So I'm SO glad you put in that 'request'! Stay tuned. :))

And Mesabe, I agree with Maggie; I bet stuff is going on around you, too. Prime the pump with some gifts, like you were mentioning, and report back!

Maggie, here's an interview with someone who has either shared her garden with the bigs, or created a separate one for them (I forget which it was, but I think she did both things at different times). And I think you're right, putting out piles of food can sometimes (but not always) backfire, but designating parts of your garden as theirs doesn't seem to cause the same issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7DifeOYSB4&index=15&list=PLXfsQrlVODPvk0X3Bp8SvdUFm--TaxBBe

• Upvote 1

Love the puppy, that face, those paws! Also always interested to hear about all those experiences. This thread moves fast, lol.

Leafy, that sounds like an amazing experience, I look forward to it too. Thanks for posting the newer interview with Arla.

Leaftalker, forgot to thank you for that interview!! My life gets insane and I think I would forget my head if it wasn't attached!! :)

JKH, thanks about the puppy pics. I am just glad mesabe and Leaftalker put up with my zig zagging off and then back on topic. :)

Even when I moan about "nothing going on", which I tend to do when things aren't blatantly obvious,lol, if I slow my mind down I see the subtler

hints of them being around, or "something" being around. 

What is funny is that though I totally accept/believe everyone else's experiences and after so many years of happenings, I STILL make an attempt at

being "logical" when it comes to mine. (rolls eyes) Logic meant in the very basic sense of course.

Hey, JKH! I've changed my mind about posting publicly about what happened, but I'll PM you with the story. (And I would be happy to do the same for anyone else who wants to hear it.) And I'm glad you liked the interview with Arla. :)

Maggie, no worries! I know how busy you are! And I love how attentive you are to the signs of their presence. Someday, when things get quieter, you'll have to give us all a tutorial on how to recognize those subtle hints. 

LMAO! Me??? Give a tutorial???? Leaftalker, I wish I could oblige in absolute detail how to tell the subtle signs. As mesabe would say, "I am not a pert". :)

If I am paying attention the atmosphere has had a different "feel" before something a bit more obvious happens. Again, if I am paying attention, there could be little things such as smells that when I am in a hurry I mistake for something else. Or maybe like this past summer, veggies missing from the garden but not everything being taken.

I am sure it varies from person to person. If I had total knowledge on this subject...wow....maybe I could do a book justice. :)

You don't have to be a "pert" on the subject! Or maybe I should say, everyone is a pert. We are just mining each other's pertness for whatever we got.... 

I like your list of signs, and the one about the atmosphere feeling different is really cool. How do you sense the change? Is it a temperature thing? An energetic/electrical thing?  

Let me see how I can explain it. Well, you know how you have your own bubble or space around you, right? And even if someone didn't BREATHE, you could feel there was someone there? It is sort of like that I guess only expanded. So probably an energy thing?

Yeah, sounds like an energy thing. I'm so envious that you can feel that. There's that exercise where you put your hands together, palms facing each other, but a few inches apart, and you wait for a few minutes to see if you can feel the warmth generated by that -- or see the light of the energy that gets pumped up that way. I never feel the heat or see the light! It's such a bummer. Oh well. Maybe I need to practice more. But thanks for explaining that! It's very cool that you're aware of having that kind of alert system.  

Well, I am sure I didn't explain it too well, but it was the only thing that came to mind. It might be an individual thing. My children and I always had a "game" we played so maybe it made me/us a little more sensitive to beings (other human beings or something else) in our space.  Sometimes we played it on purpose and other times we tried to sneak up on one another,lol. The game went sort of like this with variations. One person would have their back turned and another family member would go into the room, the closeness to the person doing the guessing could be different. From the beginning I never missed. Probably because I carried all five of them and their "energy" was unmistakable. :)   

It IS very much like that. Out here and at the family place, there are times it feels perfectly safe to go out and look at the stars. Then at others, your senses (or maybe we are being told? I don't know.) are practically screaming at you to stay inside. 

I'm pretty modest so I wouldn't say "perfect". But everybody and everything has an "energy" and it's possible to feel that  if you just attune yourself to it. Does that sound too hippy, tree hugger,lol?

Oh well. It's what I know. :)

Too hippy tree-hugger-ish to whom, me? No, it doesn't. I'm all for that stuff. :)

And what you know is very cool. Thanks for sharing it. Maybe more of us will start exploring these possibilities because of posts like yours. 

Thank you Leaftalker. I did try to put it into words the best way I could.

I think a big part of knowing what is there is as simple as paying attention. There are very definite "shifts" in what you can perceive, I mean, just try it for a few minutes and you will see what I am talking about, more so than I can even express in a post,lol.

I will have some time out at the family place alone with puppy Nyla and a baby granddaughter (babysitting granddaughter during the day, not difficult as she doesn't motor around yet!). I wonder if her crying or puppy noises will cause any activity?

To most people babysitting two babies for a couple of days would be WORK. I had to laugh when I discovered I was looking on it more as a vacation. :)

• salubrious unlocked this topic