Government involvement

norseman

Government Involvement  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, you guys are pretty good at internet research!

7 hours ago, JustCurious said:

"Incendiary" footprints? Is/was that another way to say 'arsonist'? The photo was apparently taken in November of 1926, at which time my Daddy was an infant. I was born when he was 30. I've never heard of an arsonist being called an 'incendiary'.

I'm still trying to figure out what N.E.A. is referring to.

BFF Patron

https://www.nwcg.gov/sites/default/files/publications/pms412.pdf

Edited to add p 137 has great footprint collection techniques for whole extraction that could be used for true sasquatch prints!

Edited by bipedalist

11 hours ago, JustCurious said:

I think you nailed it. Same hand writing and A 650 on back. That’s definitely a boot print.

My Fire dept would help the DNR fight fires and I too have been on my hands and knees during mop up looking for a cigarette butt or a fire cracker. I never once saw them cast a track. But that doesn’t mean they didn’t. News to me…

4 hours ago, Huntster said:

Wow, you guys are pretty good at internet research!

"Incendiary" footprints? Is/was that another way to say 'arsonist'? The photo was apparently taken in November of 1926, at which time my Daddy was an infant. I was born when he was 30. I've never heard of an arsonist being called an 'incendiary'.

I'm still trying to figure out what N.E.A. is referring to.

I think it refers to the Newspaper Enterprise Association.

https://www.loc.gov/rr/print/res/222_nea.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspaper_Enterprise_Association

• Thanks 1

BFF Patron
5 hours ago, norseman said:

I think it refers to the Newspaper Enterprise Association.

https://www.loc.gov/rr/print/res/222_nea.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspaper_Enterprise_AssociationC

Great info, not so great info is VCG or Visual China Group is collating our data graphically too.  Check this out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_China_Group

Gotta legit BF pic, best not make it creative commons or might get picked off relatively easily.  VCG had the gall

to lay claim to the Chinese flag image, how do you think that went?  

Edited by bipedalist

Back on topic, I think that there's a fair chance that bigfoot exists.

I am uncertain about the authenticity of the PGF, but keeping an open mind.

It's possible that the government is covering up its existence.

I would think that its mainly the military folks that are to blame rather than the elected officials known as the government.

Edited by OldMort

5 hours ago, OldMort said:

I am uncertain about the authenticity of the PGF, but keeping an open mind.

What, regarding the authenticity of the PGF, are you hesitant about?

I think ones answer to this question is largely  dependent on your take on the actual nature of our government. If you view it's entirety to be that superficial entity that is fully visible and apparent to the public, with no covert deparments not agenda. A beaurocracy that actually does exist to better the lives of our citizenry, then they may well not know, as they claim they don't exist, so in this paradigm the gov isn't sure. With every step ones take on the government moves away from the transparent, working for the people, nothing to hide here model, the greater the likelihood that they know and are concealing what they knew, the depth of this knowledge, and reasons for this concelment, the various agendas and potential interconnections were are as of yet mostly obvious of. So in sense, it just depends on which rabbit hole you choose that determines how much you believe they know, the degree to which they control the situation(or just how impossible it is for them to do so, and the state of desperation they're reaching) if the aliens are somehow involved, if the sasquatch are guardians of the natural world, and just how much farther they're willing to let us go before they start taking names and kicking ass, or maybe the whole thing is mere distraction to occupy our fucus lest we see the actual threat.

Personally,  my guess is yeah they know about them, they've tried capture/training for military, didn't work but we learned stuff, we regulate if they get way outta hand but are largely lenient. Not sure on what level

Of direct communication they interact with.

Secret Claims and other tall tales.

I have no idea if someone claims they know some hidden secret if they really do.    It has been my Unfortunate experience a small but vocal minority of people are nuts or more accurately liars.   Some are liars with their own motivations while others are liars because they are delusional.  The delusional type either believe their lies or use lies to support their heart felt but crazy belief

Example:  Stolen Valor

There are 1,000s of people who run around claiming to be a former frogman or Navy UDT/ SEAL.   A RETIRED seal, Don Shipley, has made it his mission to smoke out these phony SEAL claims.   According to Shipley he gets 100s of verification requests a week turning out to be fakes/phoneys.  You might think 3-4 a month but 100s a week.   When asked why they do it? Shipley states there are all sort of reasons.   A common reason is using the fake seal claim to benefit in some way through discounts, veterans benefits, someone buy them a beer, employment, or whatever.   In a lot of cases these fakes tell these tales to cover up something in their past they are ashamed of.   Maybe they were dishonorable discharge, had a very bad criminal record, been in prison for sexual assault, fraud, theft or whatever.   

Years ago I had a client who claimed to have several pro football players come deer hunting on his farm.    He told me he would let me know next time so I could meet them.  When that day came so,ething always came up.  He produced no picture with any of these guys and the farm he claimed didn’t exist.  About that time he claimed to be on the sidelines of the NFL division championship game.  He told me how he told the running back during the game to hold onto the ball after he fumble and claimed to have access to the locker room.  After all, his brother was the groundskeeper as if that was enough to gain such access even if true.    Guess what, he was not telling the truth.  I can only think early he believe part of this story and needed to lie to support it.    It’s possible he was just completely crazy and really did believe these things happened.    

He was convincing early when 1) the tall tales were only small and 2) he emphatically believed his own Bull.   

When one or two whistleblowers come forward we need to ask why just 2, or 5, or 6.  Why not 100s.  Then we need to ask more probing and serious Qs.

1 hour ago, Backdoc said:

.........It has been my Unfortunate experience a small but vocal minority of people are nuts or more accurately liars.   Some are liars with their own motivations while others are liars because they are delusional.  The delusional type either believe their lies or use lies to support their heart felt but crazy belief.........

Your very common experience is more a reflection of bigfoot reports from the public than government suppression of sasquatch existence, isn't it?

The growing number of BS sasquatch YouTube storytellers is just the newest mass media flash in the pan, in my opinion. "Basecamp Chris" is telling tall tales, enjoying a beer while doing so, and making a few bucks on YouTube. After a few watches, I scroll the guy.

........When one or two whistleblowers come forward we need to ask why just 2, or 5, or 6.  Why not 100s.  Then we need to ask more probing and serious Qs.

The answer might go back to your experience with liars. Government agents keeping secrets are akin to lying, isn't it? Or is it, as I've noted before, just keeping a secret? Isn't there a difference between withholding a truth and speaking an untruth? 

If a government employee reveals classified information, that's a crime. Little wonder that most such employees keep such secrets. Even revealing confidential information can bring trouble. Unless I'm told to keep a crime a secret, I'm going to remain quiet.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Backdoc said:

When one or two whistleblowers come forward we need to ask why just 2, or 5, or 6.  Why not 100s.  Then we need to ask more probing and serious Qs.

Agreed.   We are far to quick to assume anyone saying what we want to hear is telling the truth and anyone contradicting what we want to hear is wrong or lying.   We put far too much value on being validated.    It's a little bit of a tangent but there's a saying I find somewhat relevant: it is a lot easier to fool someone than to convince someone they've been fooled.    A second unsupported claim does not validate a first unsupported claim.   Might technically be "evidence" but it is not validation.

MIB