Possible Bigfoot Structures,prints And Scat

Guest bfsearcher

Guest RedRatSnake

I don't see anything that looks like a foot print at all, But that picture of the poop came out so good you can almost smell it ~

Tim :)

Guest bfsearcher

There is one print that you can see 5 toes and the overall print is about 15 inches long and it has toe imprints about 1/2 deep

it's picture 12 of 18

Edited by bfsearcher

Guest bfsearcher

I might ad that I had turned in my report to BFRO (just waiting for them) and also my son and myself also had a sighting of this creature about 6:30pm in the same wooded area about 200 yards away across a creek and also on a seperate occasion myself and my cousin heard large creature moving through the brush and also found possibly a nest that was about 10 ft long and 4 ft wide inside and we also had something thrown at us.

Guest RedRatSnake

Hey can you post your report here or at least give some of the details ~

The picture was taken so close it is hard for me too see anything at all, kinda just looks like pressed ground.

Tim :)

Guest bfsearcher

yeah i have a copy on the other laptop,let me get it but remember there is some that isnt in the report because more has happened since i reported it to BFRO

Guest bfsearcher

Approximately 2 weeks ago,I got up out of bed about 2am on the monday night to go out on my back porch to smoke a cigarette because my wife and I dont smoke in the house,I never turned on the porch light because i never felt a need to,as I was standing there on the back porch it was about 60 degrees out that night with a full moon,no wind and then i heard this low,deep growl sound coming from my left,now this noise sounded like something definately had a big healthy set of lungs on it because of the tone of that growl,approximately 1 minute later i heard this same growl again so at that time i told myself that its time to go back in the house and i never thought much about it.

Just to make a mental picture,while i was standing on my back porch facing south and to my left about 30 feet is a single line of larger pine trees that go along my proprty line that seperates my property from a corn field that is owned by a gentleman just up the street.

The next night i got up again approximately 1a m to go out on my back porch not even thinking about what had happened the night before but i was standing in about the same spot and after standing there for just a few minutes I heard that same exact growl again but now i have goosbumps on my arms and I had that feeling something was watching me so as i entered the house my wife had gotten up to go out to smoke and I told her becareful because there is something out there growling at me tonight and lastnight and she replied yes I have heard that before too,so I thought there is something strange going on.

That was on a Tuesday so i never went back out on my porch the rest of that week.Saturday morning about 10amI decided to take a walk through the middle of a tree line that runs from the south/east corner of my back yard and it runs back into another tree line and a moist grassy field with high grass,apon entering the tree line I got back in about 40 feet and I started noticing tree/stick structures (I have pictures) and alot of sticks piled around tree trunks and you could tell that someone or something put that there because no way they just fell that way so i kept walking along this deer trail because we do have alot of deer around our house,you can actually see them in heards early in the morning or evening.

I made it to the end of the tree line where it meets the moist grassy field but didnt feel comfortable going any farther by myself so started heading back home. I went to work on monday and started talking to my one employee and showing him the pictures on my cell phone and telling him about the stick structures and that got his curiosity going to he came to my house that day after work to investigate. I showed him the structures in the middle of the tree line and he looked at all of that and proceeded into the large grassy field that the ground was real moist and grass was about 4 feet high and then he called to me and said he found something odd in the middle of the weeds and it was a big pile of scat that looked like human waste and was a dark color but covered up with small sticks,leaves and grass which he thought was odd.

He proceeded through the field toward the wooded area and onward in but i never followed because I was a little hesitant on doing so,he finally came back shortly and told me that there is a small creek at the edge of the field and you have to cross that to get into the woods but he said he didnt see anything.It has been quiet for about the last few days or so,I havent even seen any deer lately also.

I have sent in a report about what i have seen and heard to BFRO and I decided to read all of the reports on the website for stark county Ohio and when I got to the last report from 1976 but report was made in 2008 and when i read where the location was it totally freaked me out because that is at the other end of my street and is only just over a 1/4 of a mile from me,my street dead ends on both ends into a cornfield.

Yesterday my oldest son wanted to come over and visit and I asked him if he wanted to go back into the woods to see if we could find anything else and he agreed,we went back through the tree line where the stick structures are and proceeded down a deer path that entered the grassy field and walked around there for a bit and you could tell where the deer bed down in the tall grass.It was about 6:00 pm that day so we headed toward the wooded section that I was hesitant on going but i felt a little more secure with someone with me (maybe it was because my son is 6ft 250lbs lol) so we headed back and came to the small creek that was back there,we were about 20 feet from the creek standing in 4ft high grass,my son was to the right of me looking into the trees and i was facing the wooded area but I had my head turned to the right about at a 45 degree angle and then I noticed a movement on the other side of the creek but I couldnt tell what it was and it didnt make any noise. We proceeded across the creek and didnt see anything at that time so I went to the edge of the creek to look for prints in the mud while my son was standing behind me then I heard him say (POPS)come here and look,I went to where he was standing and he pointed out a tree that was maybe 150 yards from us and he told me to look down toward the bottom of that large tree and it looked like something was squatted down behind the tree and we watched it for a few minutes but didnt see any movement. I went back to the creeks edge to continue looking for foot prints but didnt see anything at that area so I told my son lets see if whatever that was moved or anything so we stood in the same spot and looked over and the area looked different so we thought that was strange.

I told my son that I have read where bigfoot will circle around you to get a better look and keep and eye on you and told him I think we better go back,we proceeded along the creeks edge to get back to where we crossed over and my son lokked over to his left and stop with amazement and he had this look on his face and he point out about straight out from the creek deeper in the woods and he said there is something standing over there and as I looked into the wooded area I saw something dark over there so I hunched down about 6-8inches so I could get a better look because of a small branch in my view,thats when I seen it,it appeared to be about 8 feet tall,a dark but seem to be a uniform length hair,the head seem to come to a point but no neck,it went straight from head to extremely wide shoulders and it was standing between two large trees just stairing at us and at that time it seemed like every hair on my body stood on end and goosebumps on both arms and we both agreed that we need to get out of that area fast and I told my son keep looking around while were going back to the house.

We made it back to the house and stood at the edge of my back yard facing the cornfield which was the direction we had come from and we stood there for a moment and there was two loud knocks coming from the wooded area from our left and my son looked at me and said what the ??? was that and I replied with I dont know but I heard it over toward my left,so we thought it would be a good idea if we went back to the house.

Edited by grayjay
2A

Wow, very intense account, from the incident report it would appear you have a cool customer on your hands, seeing that it allowed both yourself and son to see it in broad daylight, and didn't make a move to find cover. If I may ask, how long has your family been living on this property? Aside from the growls, given that they where the catalyst that spurred deeper investigation have you experienced anything else strange prior to them?

Edited by Tautriadelta

Guest bfsearcher

We have lived here for 4 years and most of this time we never had heard anything or seen anything out of the ordinary,we have always went out on the back porch late at night and had people over to sit around fires and bs and nothing. Then that one night is when it all started,now apon further investigation on reading and talking to people, there is another report about a man seeing the creature just 1/4 mile from me and also about 2 miles from me there is a strip mine and people live on one side of that strip mine and reported seeing this creature so often that the little girl thought it was a pet. I have also talked to a gentleman that lives across the street from the guy who sighted the creature at the opposite end of my street and I talked to him for about an hour on the phone and he was telling me about when he was growing up his uncle told him about a creature that was seen in those same woods and the gentleman that I talked too would tell me that when he had to go to work at 3 am that when he walked outside to go to his car he felt that something was watching him and that he would run to his car.

Guest bfsearcher

I might add about the incident that myself and my cousin on a seperate occasion. It was about 7pm and my cousin came over so we could go back into the woods across the creek to see if we could find anything. After crossing the creek and walking along the creeks edge,we walked back in about 200ft along the creeks edge and while standing there we heard something large running through the brush on the other side of the creek and also heard sticks breaking and it scared the crap out of my cousin. We stood there for just about maybe 2 minutes and heard it again and at that time there was a chipmunk that came flying from that side of the creek,jump over the 6 ft wide creek and was heading right for me,it crossed right in front of me like it didnt even care that i was standing there and it was traveling so fast and it was gone,now i know from the chipmunks around my house that they wont even come near you,they always run away but this little guy didnt even care that I was standing there,it was like something scared it. We walked deeper into the woods to where the creek came to a T it went left and right,about 30 feet to the right there was a large pile of trees crossing the creek and they were not cut or chewed off like from a beaver and not to mention they were about 12ft long and they were broken off,so after seeing that we decided to head back because about this time it was about 8:30pm. We got back to the creek to cross back over and I noticed this large brush with a rather large hole in the side of and I pointed it out to my cousin to he came over and I wasnt brave enough to go in it but he was and once inside of it I asked him how big it was and he told me about 10ft by 4ft so after he came back out we were standing there wondering what was on the other side because it was so thick then something was thrown at us,I dont know if it was a small log or rock or what but it hit towerd the top of this one tree and as I heard it i saw the limbs moving in the tree so then we decided to go back home.