Possible Bigfoot Structures,prints And Scat

Guest bfsearcher

That is cool. Did you get pictures of the nest thing? PS: I saw the poop too. Anyone out there ever hear of black stools caused by consuming large amounts of blood with meat?

Edited by gail

Guest bfsearcher

no I dont have pictures of the nest looking thing,I wont go back in there by myself (call me a sissy)lol and my cousing was supposed to come back over this weekend but didnt make it but I will get more pictures soon. I can tell you this,once you see this creature in person it changes your life and I used to go in those woods all the time but I wont now.

My purpose in asking you how long your family had been on the property was to ascertain if you may have a possible issue with territoriality, and that it was trying to run you off if you where a new "intrusion". How long ago was the very last instance of any possible activity?

no I dont have pictures of the nest looking thing,I wont go back in there by myself (call me a sissy)lol and my cousing was supposed to come back over this weekend but didnt make it but I will get more pictures soon. I can tell you this,once you see this creature in person it changes your life and I used to go in those woods all the time but I wont now.

I know the feeling Searcher.....in time you will be able to I am sure.....but the woods are never the same anymore...I deal with myself.

Guest bfsearcher

I dont know about the little girl and as far as the BFRO,I was told about 3 weeks ago that an investigator has been assigned the report but I have got a phone call nor an email from them yet.The scat that I have a picture of was covered with leaves,twigs and grass and it was out in the middle of the grassy field,I dont understand that and I know a person finds the nearest tree..lol and we dont have bears here.

You mentioned a little girl, has she ever talked about seeing the creature at all ?

Tim :)

Excellent question Tim, the accounts of children have always fascinated me.

I dont know about the little girl and as far as the BFRO,I was told about 3 weeks ago that an investigator has been assigned the report but I have got a phone call nor an email from them yet.The scat that I have a picture of was covered with leaves,twigs and grass and it was out in the middle of the grassy field,I dont understand that and I know a person finds the nearest tree..lol and we dont have bears here.

I dont suppose you bagged it and put in the freezer ?

Guest bfsearcher

I know this,I always believed in BF ever since I was a little kid and always wanted to see one and now at age 44 I saw the creature and even though it didnt do anything to harm me, it had me scared witless even at that far distance and to tell you the truth I dont want to see it again because it's size is so intimidating and just the thought of what it could do to you. Maybe your right and I might get over it in time but who knows.Wooded areas arent the same fun thing for me anymore and I will always be looking over my shoulder.

Edited by grayjay
2A

Guest bfsearcher

well no I didnt bag it and put it in the freezer because I never thought about it at that time and then I read on BFRO at a later date that if something like that is fresh to do that but if it sat out in the elements then dna will be gone so I probably ruined the scat dna thing because I didnt think about it.

Guest krakatoa

Interesting story, and I don't mean this to sound like a rebuttal of your entire claim (honestly, I don't know enough about you or your situation to have any kind of opinion), but you have had at least one bear there.

Now deceased.

I know this,I always believed in BF ever since I was a little kid and always wanted to see one and now at age 44 I saw the creature and even though it didnt do anything to harm me, it had me scared shitless even at that far distance and to tell you the truth I dont want to see it again because it's size is so intimidating and just the thought of what it could do to you. Maybe your right and I might get over it in time but who knows.Wooded areas arent the same fun thing for me anymore and I will always be looking over my shoulder.

I understand totally. As for the scat, hopefully if you venture out again with a companion you can find some. I would certainly like to see the possible shelter/hide

Guest bfsearcher

My purpose in asking you how long your family had been on the property was to ascertain if you may have a possible issue with territoriality, and that it was trying to run you off if you where a new "intrusion". How long ago was the very last instance of any possible activity?

I would have to read back into the reports about my area but it has been a while I do know that,now I have thought about this too, I have been also thinking about the purchase price of this home,now appraisal value and what we bought it for was 70K less than appraisal and it's a really nice home so kept wondering why we got it so cheap,could it be BF related,maybe they have seen or had issues,I dont know and I dont know how to get ahold of previous owners.