Possible Bigfoot Structures,prints And Scat

Guest bfsearcher

Guest bfsearcher

Interesting story, and I don't mean this to sound like a rebuttal of your entire claim (honestly, I don't know enough about you or your situation to have any kind of opinion), but you have had at least one bear there.

Now deceased.

I know there are few black bears in ohio and that article is farther north than where I am at, we have no bears in this area.

Well if I was nearer to ya, I'd come over and look around. I can just see that little chipmunk flying out of the woods and clear a creek. What a thing that would look like. I wonder if anyone on this forum is around that would go and see you and take a look. Fear of the unknown can make people get very afraid too. Just a suggestion, I would keep talking on here and get some advice on what to do. these folks on here are very good with this sort of thing.

Edited by gail

I would have to read back into the reports about my area but it has been a while I do know that,now I have thought about this too, I have been also thinking about the purchase price of this home,now appraisal value and what we bought it for was 70K less than appraisal and it's a really nice home so kept wondering why we got it so cheap,could it be BF related,maybe they have seen or had issues,I dont know and I dont know how to get ahold of previous owners.

It would be fantastic if you could, would certainly add new meaning to the term "motivated seller"

If you are afraid for your family due to the growling and close proximity to the house..putting up security lights, especially motion detected can be a really good deterrent.

Guest bfsearcher

I dont know but my cousin and myself both saw that chip munk actually leap across the creek and I kid you not the leaves were flying in the air like the roadrunner and the cyote,I have never seen anything like it,once he got passed me he was out of sight, so I know something spooked it.

Guest RedRatSnake

Excellent question Tim, the accounts of children have always fascinated me.

Kids tell it like it is, if they were scared by something while out playing or just messing around, you know there is something too it, i truly believe even if they were to be approached by let's say a friendly BF and told you what it was like, you could just look into there eyes and know if they were telling the truth ~

Tim :)

Guest bfsearcher

I had thought about putting up some motion security lights and maybe a trail cam facing the tree line to just see what happens and I have heard that BF shy away from electronics,btw my wife thinks im nuts and she actually made fun of me one day and it is kinda funny but she called me and asked if I got her txt and I said no why and she told me she saw my buddy harry (BF) and she took a pic of it and sent it to me so I told her to send it again and what it was,was a (messin with sasquatch) display with jack links at freakin walmart..lol...one day I will get even

I had thought about putting up some motion security lights and maybe a trail cam facing the tree line to just see what happens and I have heard that BF shy away from electronics,btw my wife thinks im nuts and she actually made fun of me one day and it is kinda funny but she called me and asked if I got her txt and I said no why and she told me she saw my buddy harry (BF) and she took a pic of it and sent it to me so I told her to send it again and what it was,was a (messin with sasquatch) display with jack links at freakin walmart..lol...one day I will get even

I will almost guarantee that a couple of cheap Walmart $37 scouting cams will keep them away from the house. Wives know their husbands...I am sure deep down she believes you saw something...she may be in a bit of denial yet. Once you cross-over into the "believer" world it's difficult if not impossible to get back on the other side of the debate. Judging from your own feelings on the matter how can you blame her? biggrin.gif

Edited by Tautriadelta

Guest Alpinist

Yup - a few cheap game cams will clear out any Sasquatch from the area immediately, your problems will be solved. Don't expect to get any pictures either

Guest krakatoa

I know there are few black bears in ohio and that article is farther north than where I am at, we have no bears in this area.

Here's the map from your state's department of natural resources. Looks like the entire Eastern side of the state has had bear sightings, including every county surrounding yours.

Point being - try not to jump to conclusions on your evidence. Assuming it was a 'foot you saw, it may not have anything to do with what you think to be supporting data.

For instance, this looks quite a bit like the scat you found:

scat_bear.jpg

Yup - a few cheap game cams will clear out any Sasquatch from the area immediately, your problems will be solved. Don't expect to get any pictures either

No doubt.

Point being - try not to jump to conclusions on your evidence. Assuming it was a 'foot you saw, it may not have anything to do with what you think to be supporting data.

It's known as "confirmation bias" Searcher. You seem like a level-headed, logical person, just keep that at the forefront of your findings. For instance it could be that you have a resident Sasquatch, whom you saw, that has been keeping a relatively low profile in the area for years and a new bear that has moved in and growling at you on the porch. if you have a bear game cams may very well let you know that.

Guest RedRatSnake

well I have a 7 year old and I rather not have him see one

Well from what is said BF is far from being a monster and seems to be very kind ~ it's only the adult perception that makes it into some sort of threat, with all it's powers and ability's i figure he has too be a good guy ~

Tim :)