Possible Bigfoot Structures,prints And Scat

Guest bfsearcher

Guest bfsearcher

Here's the map from your state's department of natural resources. Looks like the entire Eastern side of the state has had bear sightings, including every county surrounding yours.

Point being - try not to jump to conclusions on your evidence. Assuming it was a 'foot you saw, it may not have anything to do with what you think to be supporting data.

For instance, this looks quite a bit like the scat you found:

scat_bear.jpg

Well all I can say is that what me and my son saw that day was definately no bear and also something broke those trees and stacked all of those sticks around the clump of trees,it was no bear,thats what I know.Not to mention I dont know of a bear that covers it's own scat

Edited by bfsearcher

Always remember,just because someone hasn't seen anything doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Yah, I know about what you're talking about for sure. And it ain't BF related at all!

Guest bsruther

Yah, I know about what you're talking about for sure. And it ain't BF related at all!

There are numerous, humorous ways to interpret that statement. Thanks for the multiple laughs.

Always remember,just because someone hasn't seen anything doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Good luck getting that message over. There is apparently something about it that may people can't comprehend.

well I have a 7 year old and I rather not have him see one

Why don't you want him to see one?

My grandson has been seeing & hearing them since he was 9. He's 15 now, & doesn't seem to have been damaged. He thinks they're cool.

I guess it depends on the attitude of the adult that answers his questions about them.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest krakatoa

No disagreement here. That was pretty much my point about bears in your neck of the woods.

Guest krakatoa

Well all I can say is that what me and my son saw that day was definately no bear and also something broke those trees and stacked all of those sticks around the clump of trees,it was no bear,thats what I know.Not to mention I dont know of a bear that covers it's own scat

If you took your picture of it as you found it, I'd argue that it's not covered.

Look, as I said, I'm not sitting here judging you on whether you witnessed a 'foot or not.

I'm just saying, don't fall into the trap of thinking every bit of evidence you find is clear support of the existence of 'foot. It only serves to detract from your visual sighting.

That scat looks like bear poo to me. Those stick breaks look to be several years old. The "formations" don't look very crafted to me, and don't seem to serve any discernible purpose. The print is hard to discern at all from that photo, but I'd point out that bear foot-prints are often mistaken for human or 'squatch foot prints, especially ones that lack clear definition.

So instead of proving 'foot, your evidence (with the exception of your sighting) suggests bear.

I think you'd be well served to put up some game cams and see if you capture any interesting beasties, 'foot or otherwise.

Guest bfsearcher

Well,anybody can think it's a bear but I know and my son knows what we saw that day,I know and my cousin knows what we heard and that something was thrown at us in the same vicinity of where my son and I saw the creature.Maybe it's bear scat but I never heard of bear covering there own scat,it would be one thing if gras was just layed over on top but it was also covered in leaves and sticks.I also know that there has been a sighting just 1/4 mile from me and also I am only about 20 minutes away from Salt Fork where there has been multiple sightings and also the multiple sightings from a family that lives about 2 miles from me near a strip mine.

The "formations" don't look very crafted to me, and don't seem to serve any discernible purpose. The print is hard to discern at all from that photo, but I'd point out that bear foot-prints are often mistaken for human or 'squatch foot prints, especially ones that lack clear definition.

For what it's worth from someone who has spent more time than I care to recall in "hides" if they look crafted you have given yourself away, failed miserably and will probably be dying very soon. They are supposed to look like deadfalls, rootballs or floodwashes as much as possible. Our instructors would always chastise us for "putting too much thought" into constructing them in training. A species that presumably spent an age avoiding detection until it chooses the time and place (by and large) would know this..instinctively if not by intelligence.

Edited by Tautriadelta

Well,anybody can think it's a bear but I know and my son knows what we saw that day,I know and my cousin knows what we heard and that something was thrown at us in the same vicinity of where my son and I saw the creature.Maybe it's bear scat but I never heard of bear covering there own scat,it would be one thing if gras was just layed over on top but it was also covered in leaves and sticks.I also know that there has been a sighting just 1/4 mile from me and also I am only about 20 minutes away from Salt Fork where there has been multiple sightings and also the multiple sightings from a family that lives about 2 miles from me near a strip mine.

It certainly would be helpful if another researcher in the area could out there with you and have a look as well, certainly is easier on the nerves to have someone else with you. Not knowing what is going on in the area is certainly on hard the nerves as well.

Sometimes I wish I had seen a bear and not a Sasquatch...my life would be less complicated to a degree : )

Edited by Tautriadelta

Tautriadelta : If you didn't see a Bf, then you would probably not be here on this forum, and you wouldn't have the knowledge to help all the folks who need your wisdom to help them with their own experience and give them more understanding of things and maybe even a sense of peace on the subject. You and a lot of people on here are Opinion Leaders here. That means a lot to people that are looking for answers. And you and others here have answers. I think that is a great thing.

Knowledge itself is certainty; knowledge is not data.