Possible Bigfoot Structures,prints And Scat

Guest bfsearcher

Well like I said, I don't know what's worse, bears or bigfoot. However, I have not had a recent sighting like you have and that does change your perspective on things when that happens.

Jodie, neat pictures. I have no idea what I would do if there were bears around here, or any other large animals inhabiting the area. I have a question. So, if you guys have bears around. Do you ever worry when you are outside working in the yard or anything like that? Like, what is the probablility that a bear would wander in your yard or on your land, or do they stay in the forested areas mostly.

The only bears I have encountered are ones while up in Ely MN canoeing camping, or the ones at the lake in Hayward WI trashing the garbage cans. And one that came to the window I was sleeping next to and the thing was snorting through the screen. I wasn't worried about that one, as I was in a cabin. Should I have been? I am not familiar with their habits or disposition. Just curious to what you guys think.

And one more question. Do you think a bear would avoid a BF in the woods? I would think a BF would just tear up a bear if it got out of hand.

Edited by gail

i would rather not have either around..lol

Not a prob here in eastern Nebraska.

However, a mountain lion was captured near one my state's largest city's most busy intersection, a few years ago. It now resides in the world class Henry Doorly zoo.

I think you might be right about bigfoot intimidating a bear. To be honest, I can only go by what the wildlife biologist told me. He was so exicited that a bear had made it to downtown Columbia and assured me, with way too much enthusiasm from POV, that it would be an ongoing problem for me. I live on the outskirts of a small city and I have never heard one person, or a news report, of a bear sighting in downtown Columbia in the four years I've been living here. However, wildlife of all kinds are making a huge comeback so who knows? It did concern me enough to share with my neighbors. The lady next door who has no idea that I am interested in bigfoot seriously asked me if I thought it might instead be a sasquatch when she saw the pictures. :lol:

Gail I believe a bear would avoid a bf from the AK report of a fisherman who saw a huge grizzly run away from the shore when a bf approached out of the woods nearby.

In the area I spend the most time researching, near Mt. Rainier, the vast majority of bear sign is found on the side of the river with the least sign of sasquatch. The stick structures, tree twists, and woodknocking mainly occur on the side with the least (virtually no) bear sign.

I would speculate on a policy of avoidance of one another by both species. It is surmised they possibly compete for many of the same food forces and have overlapping foraging areas along with cougars in many of those areas.

One interesting fact, Leopards and lone lions will typically run from baboons, since baboons are rarely ever alone. Food for thought

Edited by Tautriadelta

In the area I spend the most time researching, near Mt. Rainier, the vast majority of bear sign is found on the side of the river with the least sign of sasquatch. The stick structures, tree twists, and woodknocking mainly occur on the side with the least (virtually no) bear sign.

That's good to know. If I could pick a preference, I'ld pick the big critter with the smaller brain to be walking on my side of the river.

Hummm, depends on what it's thinking, where are the bigfoot mind readers when you need them? :)

Now back to Bfsearcher's bigfoot, anything new today?

Guest bfsearcher

no not today,but this weekend going for more pictures and **** it off again..lol., but i did have a investigator call me tonight to come over and investigate it.

Edited by bfsearcher