Possible Bigfoot Structures,prints And Scat

Guest bfsearcher

Guest bfsearcher

Well to those who wanted to see the picture of the den or hideout or whatever you want to call it,I went back there yesterday after work to take the picture and it was GONE,the only thing left is dirt,it's like someone just wacked it all down,but I can tell you exactly where it was.This den that my cousin crawled into was next to the creek and the opening was facing the creek but at a slight angle and there are multiple deer prints there where they cross the creek.

You gotta be kiddin. ? I'd get a bunch of photos anyway of where it was. Maybe someone cleaned the thing up and tossed the pieces in the woods. ?? Weird.

Guest bfsearcher

Well I looked around and didnt see anything,it was just so wierd because I know it was there and my cousin actually crawled inside of the thing and told me how big it was inside,but I dont know what could of happened to it,I also read that someone just north of me found one of these things in the middle of a field and took pictures of it and went to go back to it at a later date and it was gone too. The same day that my cousin crawled in the thing was the same day he got the crap scared out of him by something moving through the brush and just before we actually found the den thing,something was thrown at us,then we walked about 10 more feet and thats when we found it,so I dont know if him crawling inside of it irritated BF so he tore it down or moved it or what,I cant explain it.

Guest bfsearcher

Well update, My cousin and myself was going to go searching for the den thats missing and atleast take pictures of where it was located but we got rained out today so one day this week we will go for a hunt when it isnt thunderstorming.

Guest Tsalagi

Did you poke around in the poop and see what sorts of foods the animal was eating? The type of seeds left behind in poop or fur or bone fragments can help identify what it came from.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bfsearcher

Well my son and myself too a walk in the woods yesterday afternoon just to see what we could see and we were about 1/4 mile in and noticed a strong musty smell but we looked around and didnt see anything.We did find an X made on the side of a tree and took pictures of it,the tree sits right next to the creek.We was walking back and once we got back close to the edge of the woods we noticed that strong smell again,kinda like it was following us but we didnt see anything then either...so here are the pictures

https://picasaweb.google.com/105497740451296758061/XTree?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Update tonight: I was outside with my oldest boy and the dog has snuck out when I went out the door but he must have needed to go potty and I was standing and happen to notice eye shine at the edge of my property about 7 ft high and I stood there and watched it,I looked over and my dog must have spotted it too because he was standing still just staring at it and then the next thing I know the dog takes off after it and after the dog got out of site I heard him yelping and yelping,so my boy ran out into the back yard while I ran in to get my flashlight (I keep it handy) and when I got back outside the dog came back running to the house and he was shaking and scared,the wife said he was still shaking 30 minutes later.I went out in the yard along with my boy and we didnt see anything except more eye shine in the tree line across the field and a large dark spot in the trees. I am buying me a trail cam tomorrow.

BFF Patron

Interesting. I don't see anything of significant import in the pictures. There is some wood rot in that mature tree though so it may be losing alot of limbs. I do subscribe to significant stick formations as related though.....it is just hard to document those and derive meaning from them except for possible creative expression if they are a man-ape.

I do think it's time to buy a leash though. Maybe some personal protection if you feel threatened in any way.

Guest bfsearcher

Yeah it is a little hard to get a good picture of some things,the picture always comes out different than what you see with your eyes.

I looked over and my dog must have spotted it too because he was standing still just staring at it and then the next thing I know the dog takes off after it and after the dog got out of site I heard him yelping and yelping,so my boy ran out into the back yard while I ran in to get my flashlight (I keep it handy) and when I got back outside the dog came back running to the house and he was shaking and scared,the wife said he was still shaking 30 minutes later.

Aren't you glad they don't kill dogs just for fun? :) Sounds like he might have got a little zap & a valuable lesson.

Sounds like you have a lot of activity around your home bf. Have you asked any investigators to stay for a night to check things out?

Guest bfsearcher

Cool pictures. Thanks for posting them. I'm enjoying your adventures out there. Keep taking pictures if you can.

Thanks Gail,yeah when i get more pics i will post them,going back in the woods again this weekend to investigate something that i should of taken pictures off last saturday

Sounds like you have a lot of activity around your home bf. Have you asked any investigators to stay for a night to check things out?

Yes, a BFRO investigater is supposed to come here on a saturday,just waiting on the call.

Aren't you glad they don't kill dogs just for fun? :) Sounds like he might have got a little zap & a valuable lesson.

Yes i am glad because my dog could of been a gonner lastnight and i bet he learned his lesson.

Well ask the realtor that sold the house to you for any information. Tell them you found something valuable in the attic that you know they did not intend to leave behind and you need a contact address so you can send it to them.

Your pics look a lot like mine I took last week. The DNR says it was a bear and gave me all of the stats on bears in my state. It seems a bear was sighted just 20 miles north of me earlier this summer. Try calling your local DNR and ask about the bear population, right now I'm going with the bear theory for my area:

post-2457-005756800 1320716793_thumb.jpg post-2457-065751300 1320716851_thumb.jpg post-2457-052759200 1320717190_thumb.jpg

post-2457-095773700 1320717023_thumb.jpg post-2457-022536000 1320717235_thumb.jpg

Guest bfsearcher

This is the latest Ohio DNR

Bear Population Table. Total number of black bear sightings, number of confirmed bear sightings, and estimated number of individual bears sighted (based on all sightings) in Ohio, 1993-2010.

Year Sightings Confirmed Individual bears

1993 28 7 10

1994 47 17 29

1995 56 15 35

1996 38 14 25

1997 46 11 28

1998 25 5 22

1999 56 14 24

2000 66 17 43

2001 128 41 55

2002 165 58 49

2003 65 18 41