Possible Bigfoot Structures,prints And Scat

Guest bfsearcher

Your avatar has the perfect expression for asking questions... :lol:

I got a good case of the giggles when Jodi pointed it out the first time and totally lost it when you asked the above question.

Yep, doesn't take much to amuse me! :lol:

On a serious note...glad the researchers finally made it out!

I got a giggle out of that Jodie. I wouldn't have noticed that with his comment if you hadn't mentioned it but I guess one could expect no less from a pensive bf either for that matter.

Guest bfsearcher

These two photos was taken when the investgators came out and I enlarged these photos and cut out sections so it's a little easier to see,tell me what you guys think.

post-2436-081924600 1322090951_thumb.jpg

post-2436-097086700 1322090964_thumb.jpg

My immediate question is did they notice it when they took the pic? It looks like a trash bag trying to look like a bear to me. j/k :)

I really have no idea what it is.

Guest bfsearcher

My immediate question is did they notice it when they took the pic? It looks like a trash bag trying to look like a bear to me. j/k :)

I really have no idea what it is.

No, these are from my camera

Here are the original pictures that those were taken from,I didnt notice those areas until I magnified them.

post-2436-083469900 1322092769_thumb.jpg

post-2436-010901800 1322092780_thumb.jpg

Edited by bfsearcher

In the second blown up pic, it looks like a snout sticking out from behind the trunk of the tree above where you have the yellow arrows. In the original pics, just looking out, it looks like an old squirrel nest to me. Did you go back out there and look again after you blew the pic up to see if anything was still there?

Guest RedRatSnake

These two photos was taken when the investgators came out and I enlarged these photos and cut out sections so it's a little easier to see,tell me what you guys think.

If your thinking animal, did anyone stick around and watch for movement ? :thumbsup:

Guest bfsearcher

If your thinking animal, did anyone stick around and watch for movement ? :thumbsup:

I did not notice anything while looking,I just was looking at all of my pictures closer lastnight and come across it.

• 6 months later...