Possible Bigfoot Structures,prints And Scat

Guest bfsearcher

Well I looked around and didnt see anything,it was just so wierd because I know it was there and my cousin actually crawled inside of the thing and told me how big it was inside,but I dont know what could of happened to it,I also read that someone just north of me found one of these things in the middle of a field and took pictures of it and went to go back to it at a later date and it was gone too. The same day that my cousin crawled in the thing was the same day he got the crap scared out of him by something moving through the brush and just before we actually found the den thing,something was thrown at us,then we walked about 10 more feet and thats when we found it,so I dont know if him crawling inside of it irritated BF so he tore it down or moved it or what,I cant explain it.

The Bigfoot smelled that a human had been there, and inside the nest/bed, so he/she tore it down and moved away from there. :D

It's what I'd do..

This is one of the biggest piles of dung I've read on here so far, and I've read a lot.

Military background amounts to little or no technical skills ?

The investigators I've been out with, fit none of your stereotypes. They are honest, normal, everyday folks with skills... that fabricate nothing, and are just looking for the truth in this mystery. Truth is, the things that we find in the field that are interesting, we are very hesitant to share... and will NEVER here. Just because of opinions and posts like this, on a forum that really doesn't have much of anything new to discuss about BF.., so the topics come back on the people that put their time and effort in the field. Real Sad... is what I'll conclude.

If this forum offers you nothing, why post here at all? Maybe there is nothing new here to discuss because people would NEVER post their groundbreaking findings here. It's a vicious cycle. It's interesting, if we could only get people to share all their findings that their cool groups have come up with, you know, like pictures of Bigfoot with deflated cougars on their heads, and all their secret knowledge of Sasquatch behaviors we are not privy too, the Sasquatch would probably be more well documented than the dolphin. But nope, everyone wants their little piece of the secret.

Guest Alpinist

Did you know there is also a class of "researcher" I will call the "anti-hoaxer", whom tells lies, re-manufactures true evidence to appear false in order to propagate disinformation to support a premise which is also false, in order to get noticed ?

My apologies to all those who served in the military, as it truly has nothing to do with my thesis, regarding the anti-hoaxer. Nor does my statement logically imply that military services equals having no skills. Not all of the above quoted characteristics apply to every anti-hoaxer.

I will however cite one, of several examples I am aware of, anti-hoaxing, that being MK Davis's remanufacturing of John Greens film sequences from his visit to Bluff Creek visit, in order to propagate disinformation to support a premise which is also false, in order to get noticed. He altered imagery, deliberately to support a false thesis.

I know there is a thread somewhere which discussed disinformation and cointelpro type assertions from bf researchers somewhere on the forum, perhaps a moderator could move my post there for me as I feel in general this is a subject worthy of discussion. A thank you goes out to Gray-Jay for assistance in clarifying my statement.

If this forum offers you nothing, why post here at all?

That's a good question,...and one I've pondered before, and will again.

The rest of your post #107, isn't worth a reply.

Guest bfsearcher

Ok everybody,this is about last sunday when the investgators were here. I showed them the two areas at the end of my backyard where I had seen eye glow without the use of any light,in which one occasion our little dog braver than myself..lol..took off after this thing only to hear the dog yelping and running back into the house shaking like crazy. We proceded along the tree line that is beside my home and goes to a large high grassy field and we proceded to the first creek and then I showed them where the deer cross the creek and then showed them where the blind or nest or something closed to it was at and that my cousin actually crawled inside and apon going back one week later the nest looking thing was totally gone. I also showed them the area in which something was thrown at us after hearing something large moving through the heavy brush twice but couldn't see what it was.The investigators and my cousin walked back deeper into the woods until we came to the second creek and once we crossed everybody split up and went different directions to see what we could find and I also took them to the tree where I saw the creature. We had found some interesting tree anomolies and we did find scat at the base of a large tree that contained two different types of hair and corn. This was a breezy,cloudy day with spots of rain and we didnt see any deer or other animals that day. We probably walked back into the wooded area about 1 mile in. three of the investigators decided that they wanted to stay until late sunday night to see if they could get any action but all was quiet that night and I haven't heard anything until wednesday evening when the wife was in the garage with the door open and she asked me if I could hear that whistling sound but I couldn't hear it and she said it sounded close to the house but seemed like it was fading away. I got my flashlight and looked around but didn't see anything.

I am posting a link to the pictures that I had taken and hopefully I can get the pictures that the others have taken also.

https://picasaweb.google.com/105497740451296758061/November132011?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Cool pics BFsearcher, isn't it maddening when nothing happens while you are looking for it? The pics are very good, thanks, I also see the tree formations on the river bottoms. I can't attribute it to bigfoot, though, since we have flooding and wind damage. In order to do so, it is one of those things that you really have to check on every other day, especially after bad weather, so you can tell what was natural and what wasn't.

If this forum offers you nothing, why post here at all? Maybe there is nothing new here to discuss because people would NEVER post their groundbreaking findings here. It's a vicious cycle. It's interesting, if we could only get people to share all their findings that their cool groups have come up with, you know, like pictures of Bigfoot with deflated cougars on their heads, and all their secret knowledge of Sasquatch behaviors we are not privy too, the Sasquatch would probably be more well documented than the dolphin. But nope, everyone wants their little piece of the secret.

I truly believe that these secrets may be kept because people do not wish to be called crazy for either seeing or believing in BF.

No one outside of my *immediate* know that I believe in this species.It will stay that way until it's confirmed by science, and I still think that hubby won't believe. :rolleyes: He's a hard core skeptic!

Guest bfsearcher

What the heck is this stuff, do i see some corn in there. :blink:019.JPG

That was some scat found at the base of a tree that contained two different kinds of hair and corn.

These are photos that I took about 1 to 1 1/2 months ago while walking in the wooded area beside my house and there is more photos that I can take as soon I go back out again. Please give your opinion.

https://picasaweb.google.com/105497740451296758061/September182011?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Thanks for the photos & background information. Just a few comments, opinions and a couple of questionsif you don't mind.

I am nearly certain that all of the trees shown in photos 1,2,3,4 & 5 are black cherry trees. Your initial posts stated that you found the broken limbs somewhere between the first of August to about mid September. Here that would be about the time that Black Cherries are ripe. I am certain that black bear climb those trees, break off fruit laden limb and throw them to the groud. They will then come down, pull the limbs around them, set on their butts and eat all the fruit they want, leaving the rest to be eaten by coyotes. On those trees, it is nearly always possible to determine that bears were responsible because of their claw marks left on the tree trunks and their track around the base of the trees. Photos 11 & 12 appear to clearly show cherries in the bare-ground tracks or impressions.

Having said that, I will state that in the Ouachita Mountains where those broken fruit-laden limbs have been seen many times piled around the trees, in some cases there was no evidence that a bear had climbed the trees, but there were what appeared to be large sections of the somewhat fragile and curled outer bark that had been compressed and broken as if the tree had been climbed by someone or something with hands instead of claws. In both cases, there was clear evidence that something large had sat and and moved its sitting location a few times, leaving bare compressed areas of ground where its butt twisted around while gathering a another "helping" of cherries.

It should be noted that in this area it was found that some of the larger trees had been subjected to the same damages for two to four years. At times so many of the limbs were broken that the trees died.

My only questions are: Had you noticed the broken Black Cheery limbs during more than one year? Did you look at the tree bark for bear claw markings? (I know you said there were no black bear in your area; but they are spreading all over the country since those State restocking programs started many years ago.) This State was called "The Bear State" originally. By the 40's, they were about all gone. After the restocking program started in the late 50's/early 60's, we have a LOT of the things now.

Edited by Branco
  • Upvote 1

Guest bfsearcher

Thanks for the photos & background information. Just a few comments, opinions and a couple of questionsif you don't mind.

I am nearly certain that all of the trees shown in photos 1,2,3,4 & 5 are black cherry trees. Your initial posts stated that you found the broken limbs somewhere between the first of August to about mid September. Here that would be about the time that Black Cherries are ripe. I am certain that black bear climb those trees, break off fruit laden limb and throw them to the groud. They will then come down, pull the limbs around them, set on their butts and eat all the fruit they want, leaving the rest to be eaten by coyotes. On those trees, it is nearly always possible to determine that bears were responsible because of their claw marks left on the tree trunks and their track around the base of the trees. Photos 11 & 12 appear to clearly show cherries in the bare-ground tracks or impressions.

Having said that, I will state that in the Ouachita Mountains where those broken fruit-laden limbs have been seen many times piled around the trees, in some cases there was no evidence that a bear had climbed the trees, but there were what appeared to be large sections of the somewhat fragile and curled outer bark that had been compressed and broken as if the tree had been climbed by someone or something with hands instead of claws. In both cases, there was clear evidence that something large had sat and and moved its sitting location a few times, leaving bare compressed areas of ground where its butt twisted around while gathering a another "helping" of cherries.

It should be noted that in this area it was found that some of the larger trees had been subjected to the same damages for two to four years. At times so many of the limbs were broken that the trees died.

My only questions are: Had you noticed the broken Black Cheery limbs during more than one year? Did you look at the tree bark for bear claw markings? (I know you said there were no black bear in your area; but they are spreading all over the country since those State restocking programs started many years ago.) This State was called "The Bear State" originally. By the 40's, they were about all gone. After the restocking program started in the late 50's/early 60's, we have a LOT of the things now.

no

No,my first set of pictures was taken about the middle of September and the last set of pictures was taken 1 week ago,the investigators and myself did look at the trees and there were no claw marks on any of these trees and yes we did take a sample of the scat.I didnt notice the broken limbs before,we have lived here for only four years now and I just recently had strange things and issues arising.

Edited by bfsearcher

no

No,my first set of pictures was taken about the middle of September and the last set of pictures was taken 1 week ago,the investigators and myself did look at the trees and there were no claw marks on any of these trees and yes we did take a sample of the scat.I didnt notice the broken limbs before,we have lived here for only four years now and I just recently had strange things and issues arising.

OK, thanks. No claw marks, not bears. Not but one other critter that could have done it. Interesting situation.

By the way; what is that in the upper left hand corner of photo #3? The person appears to be looking toward it as he walks.