Possible Bigfoot Structures,prints And Scat

Guest bfsearcher

Guest bfsearcher

Update: two investigators coming in tomorrow,we will be taking pictures so hopefully we will get something good,I'll post what I have sometime tomorrow.

I wonder if people who are less then honest researchers how far they would go to get noticed in this field of work. I just saw a stick structure on a site that looked so fake with nothing to do with BF just by the way it was made. I feel sorry for anyone so in need of recognition they would hoax evidence to get noticed.

Guest bfsearcher

Are you insinuating?

Update: two investigators coming in tomorrow,we will be taking pictures so hopefully we will get something good,I'll post what I have sometime tomorrow.

I'm sorry about not updating yet, I have some interesting pictures to post and instead of two investigators coming it turned out to be five of them and they got here about 10:30 am sunday and three of them stayed until about midnight,tell you more about it later and will post pictures soon.

I wonder if people who are less then honest researchers how far they would go to get noticed in this field of work. I just saw a stick structure on a site that looked so fake with nothing to do with BF just by the way it was made. I feel sorry for anyone so in need of recognition they would hoax evidence to get noticed.

Guest Alpinist

I feel sorry for anyone so in need of recognition they would hoax evidence to get noticed.

Did you know there is also a class of "researcher" I will call the "anti-hoaxer", whom tells lies, re-manufactures true evidence to appear false in order to propagate disinformation to support a premise which is also false, in order to get noticed ?

Edited by grayjay
Content 2B

Guest krakatoa

Did you know there is also a class of "researcher" I will call the "anti-hoaxer", whom tells lies, re-manufactures true evidence to appear false in order to propagate disinformation to support a premise which is also false, in order to get noticed ?

Consider my palm, faced.

I'd be surprised if you could cite 3 examples wherein you substantiate your descriptors, beginning with your definition of "anti-hoaxer".

And how does military service have even the slightest bearing? Seems to me there are quite a few in the believers and even straight-up witnesses camps who claim military service.

And I use the word "claim" very deliberately. Unless you've seen their dd-214 or other supporting evidence, any message board claim of military service, (particularly if brought up merely to pad one's credibility), is about as reliable as your average claim of habituation.

All hat, no cattle, as they say in Texas.

Edited by grayjay
removed portion of quote previously found 2B

Huh? Are these supposed researchers trying to discredit actual evidence? Their background would matter to me, only if they were still on the payroll.

Edited by grayjay
removed quoted portion previously found 2B

These are photos that I took about 1 to 1 1/2 months ago while walking in the wooded area beside my house and there is more photos that I can take as soon I go back out again. Please give your opinion.

https://picasaweb.google.com/105497740451296758061/September182011?authuser=0&feat=directlink

"There's a squach in these woods"(said in a deep man's voice)but I truly believe that you have one there, or at least have *had* one in the area.

Let us know what happens, and Good Luck and Good Hunting!

Yeah, BF, looking forward to what you got. :lol:

As for Alpinist-whatever dude, if someone spit on your evidence then it is up to you to defend it, if you can't then I don't know what you're comlaint is about or why it is relevant to this thread. Take it up with the researcher you have a problem with rather than making passive aggressive posts in random threads.

Edited by Jodie
  • Upvote 1

Often these anti hoaxers have a military background and little to none in terms of academic accreditation and technical skills. They generally are abysmal failures in mainstream society in terms of career and relationships. Root problems for this type of behaviour are alcoholism, drug abuse and highly dysfunctional family life as a child.

Random...

I want to play too! How about the class of researchers I've just decided to call the 'overzealous perpetuators'? Honest, well meaning investigators who see bigfoot signs everywhere in all manner of natural phenomena.

OK, now that that's out of my system...

Good luck BFS, I look forward to seeing what you've found.

Bonehead, I've seen that refered to as ''Bigfoot Fever'' in the past.... :D Since people do really wild things I'll ''suppose'' Alpinist was thinking about the video where a group alledgedly stuck their heads in a supposed bf nest and filmed a baby bigfoot huddled in the back? I just didn't know anyone gave them a fancy name to go with the behavior.

If I'm wrong Alpinist will be along to correct me shortly I'm sure. :lol:

Edited by grayjay
spelling

This is one of the biggest piles of dung I've read on here so far, and I've read a lot.

Military background amounts to little or no technical skills ?

The investigators I've been out with, fit none of your stereotypes. They are honest, normal, everyday folks with skills... that fabricate nothing, and are just looking for the truth in this mystery. Truth is, the things that we find in the field that are interesting, we are very hesitant to share... and will NEVER here. Just because of opinions and posts like this, on a forum that really doesn't have much of anything new to discuss about BF.., so the topics come back on the people that put their time and effort in the field. Real Sad... is what I'll conclude.

Edited by grayjay
removed portion of quote previously found 2B

BFF Patron

As for the pictures posted by bfsearcher..... I can not make out anything definitive in the limb-breaks or brush arrangements. It will take hair associated with these or some pretty obvious geometry to see anything other than typical storm damage, diseased trees and wind arrangements.

What is the incidence of ice events, T-storm downdrafts and heavy snowfall in that particular area if I may ask?