Enoch

Guest Primate

Guest Jodie

Assuming it exists, he either didn't register it or as Bipedalist said, his publisher didn't ( Kinko's no doubt, even they have copyright applications) Of course we are talking about a fruit stand on a highway somewhere in rural Florida as the main distributor...........sometimes, it just seems like all of these things tend to end up with an ending like a lifetime network movie, not even B grade.

Edited by BFSleuth
Rule 1A

Guest cowgirl

Assuming it exists, he either didn't register it or as Bipedalist said, his publisher didn't ( Kinko's no doubt, even they have copyright applications) Of course we are talking about a fruit stand on a highway somewhere in rural Florida as the main distributor...........sometimes, it just seems like all of these things tend to end up with an ending like a lifetime network movie, not even B grade.

The two hands together were to show the size difference nothing more and he explains this in the book. I also thought it was strange for him to sell his books at a fruitstand, I think I now know why. I looked in the book and there is no name of a publisher and no numbers that I can find anywhere in it.

It would seem that he left you big foot people out for a reason, do you not think it is strange you are the last to know about a new big foot book.

I only came on here to talk with the mike in the Enoch book nothing more, and after reading all the post on this thread I do not believe that was the Mike from Enoch. It does not make any sense to do all that if you want to sell your own book about the same skunk ape, that is the way I see it. I have told you all that I know and I wish I had not said anything in the first place.

Edited by BFSleuth
Rule 1A
  • Upvote 1

Guest BFSleuth

Cowgirl, you may have walked into a bit of a minefield here with this particular thread. This forum has vigorous debate with strong proponents on all sides of the BF issue, and you will see that there are many here that questioned the Enoch story. Unfortunately it seems that swamp bandit was having a bit of fun with us on this particular thread, so I'm pretty sure that isn't the Mike in the story.

I am interested in reading the book, to compare with Enoch and see if there are additional details.

Guest Jodie

The two hands together were to show the size difference nothing more and he explains this in the book. I also thought it was strange for him to sell his books at a fruitstand, I think I now know why. I looked in the book and there is no name of a publisher and no numbers that I can find anywhere in it.

It would seem that he left you big foot people out for a reason, do you not think it is strange you are the last to know about a new big foot book.

I only came on here to talk with the mike in the Enoch book nothing more, and after reading all the post on this thread I do not believe that was the Mike from Enoch. It does not make any sense to do all that if you want to sell your own book about the same skunk ape, that is the way I see it. I have told you all that I know and I wish I had not said anything in the first place.

Well it's not your fault, it's just one of those weird twists that you frequently have in bigfoot world. It was an interesting side note at best.

Well, I appreciate your post relating the book you found but forgive some of us if we are a little skeptical. Not skeptical towards you at all or what you relate, as I don't see what you would have to gain by making an less than *towards* post.

But the guy you sought to talk with here admitted that he had hoaxed the author of *Enoch* and even bragged about doing so a little.

She confirmed that the guy posting here as swampbandit was the person she used as Mike in the book.

And, he skedaddled out of here as soon as he found out that we knew it was all a fake.

He's not banned or anything and I would dearly love it if he would weigh back in.

If he does I'm sure he will take credit for the book you found. It would fit in perfectly with previously known deceptions on his behalf.

Unfortunately, some gullible folks will buy into it if he does I fear.

I don't know, I wouldn't fork out $27.00 to read the book. Not due to the cost but mainly due to not continuing to support an admitted/confessed/known hoaxer.

To each their own I reckon. Just realize it is complete fiction. It's a cool story that we would all like to believe, but should not be viewed as any measure of fact.

For a mere $20.00 and 93 more posts you could join the Premium Membership Plan and have access to an encyclopedic amount of reference material.

That would be money much better spent.

Quite the *Enoch* thread there when the book was hot on the press, plus a whole lot more.

Gosh darn those meanies pointing out there's as much truth to the Santa Claus mythos as there is Enoch.

Guest cowgirl

Well, I appreciate your post relating the book you found but forgive some of us if we are a little skeptical. Not skeptical towards you at all or what you relate, as I don't see what you would have to gain by making an less than *towards* post.

But the guy you sought to talk with here admitted that he had hoaxed the author of *Enoch* and even bragged about doing so a little.

She confirmed that the guy posting here as swampbandit was the person she used as Mike in the book.

And, he skedaddled out of here as soon as he found out that we knew it was all a fake.

He's not banned or anything and I would dearly love it if he would weigh back in.

If he does I'm sure he will take credit for the book you found. It would fit in perfectly with previously known deceptions on his behalf.

Unfortunately, some gullible folks will buy into it if he does I fear.

I don't know, I wouldn't fork out $27.00 to read the book. Not due to the cost but mainly due to not continuing to support an admitted/confessed/known hoaxer.

To each their own I reckon. Just realize it is complete fiction. It's a cool story that we would all like to believe, but should not be viewed as any measure of fact.

For a mere $20.00 and 93 more posts you could join the Premium Membership Plan and have access to an encyclopedic amount of reference material.

That would be money much better spent.

Quite the *Enoch* thread there when the book was hot on the press, plus a whole lot more.

If you have not read the new book how do you know it is fiction? you should not judge something unless you have seen it. This book has 460 pages and out of that 42 are full page pictures. And when I read back through Enoch when he talked about his camp for example I can look in the new book and see what it looks like. I am still going through it but it seems everything that is in Enoch is also in those pictures in the new book. So the second book proves the first book IMO and I can see why Autumn Williams wrote it as non fiction. In Enoch there is talk of a river a creek and camp, boxs of food and that big log they sit on.

In the new book you can see it all and more. One picture is of the broken camera and another is of the burial area and the tree that was planted and it has Shelbys dream catchers hanging from it. And the hand picture is to good to be fake and I feel that is all we will ever see of Enoch and it is all I need to see to believe.

And something else bothers me about SB and Mike, if it was mike saying it was a hoax why would he write a book that seems to back up the Enoch book.

Or it could be that SB was Mike and this is his way of making it up to Autumn Williams for claiming it was a hoax. A kind of skunk ape olive branch so to speak.

But in the end I feel that both books are a true telling of a great story and I feel Autumn Williams will be pleased when she sees it for herself.

It is not my job to defend SB or Mike but I feel he needs someone in his corner watching his back it would seem he has been drug down a rough road in life.

I am sorry for preaching I just got back from church and the pastor was really feeling it today. I do not wist to debate anyone on here I was just passing on some information nothing more.

Guest cowgirl

Cowgirl,

Perhaps you missed it but could you proved the name and location of the fruit stand?

Thx

I have sent PM to some members about the location but I'll do it again We turned off I95 south of St Augustine and went south along some back roads.

There is a lot of small towns along there but I do not recall which one it was It may have been Bunnell or Cresent city. We are going back down there for the 4th of July and I will try to find it again. I am sorry but traveling with three kids its hard to remember everyplace we stopped

It is not my job to defend SB or Mike but I feel he needs someone in his corner watching his back it would seem he has been drug down a rough road in life.

I am sorry for preaching I just got back from church and the pastor was really feeling it today. I do not wist to debate anyone on here I was just passing on some information nothing more.

Welcome to the group that's in Mike's corner. :) Everybody doesn't think it was fiction, but we just don't yell as loud as the other group.

So: swamp bandit claimed he was Mike and he hoaxed Autumn Williams. She confirmed he was the Mike in the book. Cowgirl says the stories seem the very similar.

Is there a year of publication in the Fruitstand Book (as I now dub it)? Do we know that Swamp Bandit/ Mike and John Ashley are the same? Does John Ashley have a provable relationship to Swamp Bandit/ Mike? Could Swamp Bandit/Mike have stolen the story from the "real Mike" or from this book or from the author and told it to Autumn Williams? Do we know that the story did not happen to a real Mike who is not Swamp Bandit?

Edited by Kings Canyon

If you have not read the new book how do you know it is fiction?

Because I know the true identity of Mike/swamp bandit and his name alone would send shivers down the spines of those of us who have been in the community for an awfully long time. Especially BFF 1.0 members.

I can't/won't share the name but the keys to who this is are all in the archives of The BFF 1.0 that is now incorporated into the Premium Membership Plan.

Any discerning person could easily figure it out if they read those.

And something else bothers me about SB and Mike, if it was mike saying it was a hoax why would he write a book that seems to back up the Enoch book.

I suspect it is because he has some financial gain in doing so and realizes that there are some awfully gullible people he can take advantage of.

Didn't you just pay $27.00 for a book? That's why he would do so.

So you are the defender of someone who has openly admitted in this thread that he hoaxed the entire story of *Enoch*?

Someone who disappeared when he found out that his identity was known, and as such, given his history of hoaxing, his cover was blown?

If I ever get into trouble I want someone like you sitting on my jury.

Welcome to the group that's in Mike's corner. :) Everybody doesn't think it was fiction, but we just don't yell as loud as the other group.

And you don't know the entire story. You can't.

Doesn't surprise me that you would make this post as you've made some fairly wild claims with zero substantiation as well.

There are a few folks around here who will accept anything.

I believe, but I don't believe all I read as opposed to others.

Guest cowgirl

You seem to like to have the final word on this topic but I have read through all the post on here also and I do not think you know who he is. You may think you know and you can say you know but without a name you are just making wild claims. The same kind of wild claims you accuse others and now me of making and I only told of a book I had found. And are you tring to sell memberships to some BF premium membership plan, an encyclopedic amount of reference material for $20 (your words)

So another words your selling a list of road crossings and fuzzy pictures from people who also had no real proof of what they saw.

And you say you have the inside scoop on this SB MIke person and it would send shivers down our spines if we knew what you know. Well I am glad to hear your a John Wayne type of man with the intestinal fortitude to handle that kind of information, all us women feel a lot safer knowing that your on top of it thank you.I also know that Autumn Williams said herself that she signed a non-disclosure agreement with the Mike in the Enoch book. And was not allowed to tell anyone who he is for fear of a lawsuit plus she gave her word and I feel she is someone who keeps her word. Of course I do not have the privilege of knowing Autumn Williams as you claim you do, and you even called her your friend but you bash her book. So until you can show proof that you really do know Autumn Williams and that she said that SB was the real Mike I am afraid I will have to say you are making it all up. Because right now it is only you saying that she said it, another words prove it or stop saying it. And it would seem to me that if she is telling people who SB mike really is it might be a breach of that mean old non-disclosure agreement. By you telling everyone that she told you who he is you are setting her up to be sued by SB mike don't you think. And if he is really not pleased about what happened pertaining to the book and Autumn Williams, I would not give him a reason or the ammo to come after her. I also do not believe everything I read but when I am holding it in my hand what can I say. My brother works for the States Attorney office and he has read this thread and told me that he would have a hard time getting a guilty verdict with the evidence on here. Most of it is hearsay and would be thrown out as inadmissible in court.

Also my brother said that by you claiming that knowing SB mike would send shivers down everyones spine and saying he is of Disreputable Character without solid evidence. That infact the man posting on the BF fourms is really the Mike in Autumn Williams book Enoch you are setting yourself and Autumn Williams up to be sued. Unless you can prove without a doubt that the poster is really who he says he is I would be careful what I say. So if its not to much trouble would you please prove to everyone that you are telling the truth. Untill that happends I will believe what I believe and not be swayed by the opinion of someone with and ax to grind. Show me the proof that is all I am asking, just show me the proof.

Edited by cowgirl