Enoch

Guest Primate

Doesn't surprise me that you would make this post as you've made some fairly wild claims with zero substantiation as well.

And you or nobody else here has EVER come up with so much as one shred of evidence that ANYTHING I have said here isn't true. I have posted an incredible amount of evidence, including 15 tracts on Soundcloud and a blobsquatch picture with at least 3 BFs in it, all gathered from my home, but all I hear is how I don't have any evidence. If certain other people here had posted half as much it would probably be a sticky by now.

Do you think I don't know that all of it is scrutinized with a fine toothed comb to hopefully find something that can be used to condemn me? Yet all I hear is "I don't believe it". That doesn't count. Is that all you can come up with? Those that "believe" but haven't seen & experienced don't qualify as judge & jury to those us that have.

I seem to recall that when Mike first started posting on the other thread, it was stated by the admins that he had been checked out & he was absolutely who he said he was. What happened there?

Have a nice day. ;)

You have a nice day as well. :)

He was checked out and confirmed to be the subject that AW used in her book. So yes, early in the thread we were somewhat excited to know that the person posting here was the real Mike/swampbandit and not the guy running around and posing as him.

Then he himself admitted to a hoax that all but the VERY gullible are willing to cede.

That's when we worked with a couple of other forums to nail down his identity and it came back to a well known hoaxer who had been banned from most all BF related forums.

Yet some still cling to hopes that his story is real when even he admitted it wasn't.

Hey, it isn't up to us to disprove your claims. You are the one that has related claims of BF wearing overalls, smoking, and a female BF with her hair in ponytails.

Even for those of us who believe in the existence of the creature, those type claims do not pass a basic sniff test.

One can say anything, but the burden of proof lies on those making the extraordinary claims.

There are about 4-5 folks around here who will believe just about anything. Even when they can read a thread where the subject admits he pulled off an hoax on AW.

Amazing.

Guest cowgirl

Cowgirl, I'm still waiting for that PM. :mellow:

I send you three PM's I guess your not getting them, We got off I 95 south of St Augustine and went south I don't recall the road. We went through a few small towns and stopped a couple of times. I think it may have been in Bunnell or maybe Cresent City the stand sits on the edge of town by a Wynn Dixie. Were going back down there for the 4th of July I will try to find it when we get down there. And let you know unless you find it first.

Cowgirl, It's possible you may have missed my earlier post, in the recent barrage. Would you mind scanning the cover of the book and posting it here? If not, will you PM me so I can give you my personal email to receive a scan of the front cover?

He was checked out and confirmed to be the subject that AW used in her book. So yes, early in the thread we were somewhat excited to know that the person posting here was the real Mike/swampbandit and not the guy running around and posing as him.

Then he himself admitted to a hoax that all but the VERY gullible are willing to cede.

That's when we worked with a couple of other forums to nail down his identity and it came back to a well known hoaxer who had been banned from most all BF related forums.

Yet some still cling to hopes that his story is real when even he admitted it wasn't.

Hey, it isn't up to us to disprove your claims. You are the one that has related claims of BF wearing overalls, smoking, and a female BF with her hair in ponytails.

Even for those of us who believe in the existence of the creature, those type claims do not pass a basic sniff test.

One can say anything, but the burden of proof lies on those making the extraordinary claims.

There are about 4-5 folks around here who will believe just about anything. Even when they can read a thread where the subject admits he pulled off an hoax on AW.

Amazing.

Unfortunately Puff, some of us weren't privy to all the behind the scenes investigation, I'm not defending Mike here, but I totally missed the seemingly transparent facts that the mods and admins here can see, but nobody else can. I'm referring to the positive ID of swamp bandit across several forums, not just linking his statements here with who he is.

Guest cowgirl

Amazing.

Your still missing the point you have no proof that the poster is the real mike. And just because you say Autumn told you that it is is not proof it is called hearsay.

PM me his name and I will have my brother check him out then we will know once and for all, so here your chance to find out the truth.

The problems with your arguments are:

He was checked out and confirmed to be the subject that AW used in her book.

I think he just got "enough" & said that out of anger. I could certainly understand why.

Yep, I know all about how forums get in a snit over people who don't conform to the "proper beliefs", condemn them as hoaxers, then dismiss them. Ammi & Creekfreak come to mind.

No, but we all know you would love to disprove them if you could. Are you saying that it's because it "isn't up to you" that nobody has done it? :lol: I don't think so!

I could have told you 4 years ago that they ride freight trains, too, but how many would have believed it then? Soon there may be other "extraordinary claims" that turn out to be true.

With or without the Ketchum study, who & what the BF's are will come out in the wash eventually. Nothing can stem that tide.

What's extraordinary to you is everyday life to people who deal with BF. If that wasn't the case, why is so much redacted from the BF reports? More & more researchers are using that as criteria that someone actually has BF activity, witnessed by the fact that more & more researchers are dropping off the forums.

Admin

Yes Saskeptic. Stan Courtney reported seeing a BF riding a train, so it is fact now. :lol: Back to the Enoch thing..

I don't understand why people care about it? The claims are so ridiculous I simply dismissed the Enoch book out of hand and anything to do with it. AW has zero credibility now.

Ignore it and it will go away, it's attention they're seeking.

Just my 2 cents...

Edited by gigantor

So, bigfoots now wear overalls and ride the rails, Boxcar Willie-style? Just trying to keep up here.

Saskeptic!!!!

Are you saying Stan Courtney is mistaken??????

Edited by Sasfooty

So, bigfoots now wear overalls and ride the rails, Boxcar Willie-style? Just trying to keep up here.

Don't forget the ponytails. :lol:

My goodness folks I try. I swear I do.

PM me his name and I will have my brother check him out then we will know once and for all, so here your chance to find out the truth.

I know the truth. Don't need help from your brother. It was previously vetted in several manners among multiple forums working in conjunction and I'm satisfied with the results.

Yep, I know all about how forums get in a snit over people who don't conform to the "proper beliefs", condemn them as hoaxers, then dismiss them. Ammi & Creekfreak come to mind.

Wow, a huge shiver just went up my spine. I'm sure others felt the shake as well.

No, but we all know you would love to disprove them if you could. Are you saying that it's because it "isn't up to you" that nobody has done it? :lol: I don't think so!

I'm not in the business of engaging ridiculous claims. Any idea how many members, who can only be described as proponents PM'ed me over the overall, smoking, and ponytail claims you made and asked why we allowed such nonsense to be posted here?

I don't really afford such nonsense the time of day to be honest as most rational folks don't.

I'm certainly not going to waste one second of my time efforting to disprove them.

You made them, you prove them.

Me, I'll stay firmly entrenched in some basis of reality.

I hope you do prove something one day Sasfooty as you've certainly made all sorts of claims and have proven nil thus far.

Now they ride freight trains. Wow.....just wow.

Are you saying Stan Courtney is mistaken??????

I don't know who Stan Courtney is, but if he's someone who says there's such a thing as bigfoots and bigfoots hitch rides on freight trains then yes, he is mistaken.

If your saying/not saying it's Creekfreak, then ask him, he is still a member, right?

Edited by indiefoot

Guest MikeG

Frankly, this thread is turning into another classic of bigfootery. We start off talking about a book, which has close connections to a known and admitted hoaxer, and somehow we've ended up with a smoking bigfoot, a bigfoot wearing human clothes, and a bigfoot with a hair stylist.

I've consulted my credulitimeter (pre-set with a sasquatch existence acceptance level of 100% for this test), and come up with the following percentages: smoking 0%, wearing human clothes 1%, bad hair day 2% riding a train 5% (well, dogs have been known to do that, and so have cats), posters with their own hidden agendas 95%.

If this turn of events wasn't such a giggle I'd post a request to try and drag this back to the topic in question, but hang it. This train is going where it goes........with or without a sas on board.

Mike