Enoch

Guest Primate

You mean when he says "povide poof" those were good words.

Yes Sunflower, it appears he has a speech impediment which prevents you from hearing the "R's" he cant/doesnt pronounce. Although its obvious you understood him- its very "nice" of you to point out and make note of. I'm sure he'd appreciate that.

I think I was pretty clear, when I said that I agreed with everything he said- and he made much more than one point.

He discussed what Habituation is, what it means, gave several other examples of humans actually doing so with certain species, and then explained why that he (which I agree with) feels that most "self claimed" Bigfoot Habituators are either hoaxing, or doing it wrong. I agree with him on the blobsquatches- that its either pareidolia, or wishful thinking, and YES I agree with him that those who enjoy touting their own "remarkable" experiences have a responsibility to not just provide proof- but to be willing to answer the tough questions, and deal with those who dont believe them- without throwing a hissy fit every/any time someone does so. And his last point is the most important- if you dont want to deal with that stuff, then consider not making the claims....

Does that help clear it up for you ? If not I suggest maybe you go back and watch the video again....

-A-

BFF Patron

Hey good luck to you cowgirl (ahem SB), I got off at the swampfox exit about 150 pages back and 12 or so months before you arrived.

What a player...... mo' money.......

I'll put my money on the dinosaur eggs in Chechnya, lol

Edited by bipedalist

(Is that you Art?)

I had a lot of trouble getting past the indescribably atrocious opening "rap", or whatever that garbage was supposed to be, but it only went downhill after that.

There was one tiny bit of truth in all that sarcasm, though. I've been saying it all along....people don't habituate them, they habituate us.

Poof.jpg

Hey Cowgirl, just take a pic of the fruit stand book and post it here. It would give your credibility a much needed shot in the arm right about now.

(Is that you Art?)

I had a lot of trouble getting past the indescribably atrocious opening "rap", or whatever that garbage was supposed to be, but it only went downhill after that.

There was one tiny bit of truth in all that sarcasm, though. I've been saying it all along....people don't habituate them, they habituate us.

Poof.jpg

Nah, not me Sas... just a video I found on Youtube...

Hey wait, you mean we actually agree on something !!! ???

(the habituating of humans + dislike for rap)

:D

There is hope afterall !

Hey Cowgirl, just take a pic of the fruit stand book and post it here. It would give your credibility a much needed shot in the arm right about now.

I agree!

SSR Team

I don't know who Stan Courtney is, but if he's someone who says there's such a thing as bigfoots and bigfoots hitch rides on freight trains then yes, he is mistaken.

Am i reading in that, that you think all people who claim there is such a thing as bigfoot are mistaken ?

Edit : A simple " yes " will suffice, but some clarification on what you said or meant if it's " no " would be great, thanks.

Edited by BobbyO

Guest CanuckCrazy

I've been reading through this thread and have read enoch. Just thought i'd point out an inconsistency with cowgirl's story. This new book supposedly has quite a few pictures in it of the camp, area, and supposedly one of the crushed camera.

I may be reaching here, but I am going to assume that this crushed camera supposedly in the photo is the one from enoch that gets destroyed after mike attempts to film enoch. If this is the case, then I am not sure how the author of this new book would have been able to obtain a photo of the destroyed camera, because as I recall (please correct me if i am mistaken) mike in the story tossed all of his cameras including the crushed one into the river as a show of loyalty. if my memory is correct, then I am curious how a photo of this camera would have been obtained to be included in this new book.

Just though i'd point that out as it seems a little fishy. However i'd still like to see these pictures if they are in fact real, as they seem rather interesting, specifically the one that supposedly has a picture of a hand.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Hey wait, you mean we actually agree on something !!! ???

(the habituating of humans + dislike for rap)

There is hope afterall !

Yep. I guess that's proof that miracles happen. :mellow:

I registered just to add this to the topic, so I may as well even if it is a little late.

I made a run to the one fruit-stand I could think of that could possibly fit the description given here. Just outside of Bunnell (I95 & SR100) is a fruit stand, pretty much behind a gas station and across the street from Winn Dixie. The stand was closed, it is not a large stand by any means and from the weeds it looked like it had been closed for a while.

I left without a book.

Guest MikeG

Welcome to the forum, NukaCola. Now that you're here, please don't make that your only contribution!

Is there any chance that the one you visited might not be the fruit-stand in question?

Mike

I would assume the fruit stands would be a seasonal thing, maybe it's a little early for them to be open. Definately take some pics if you find any books.