Enoch

Guest Primate

Guest MikeG

Cowgirl,

I come to this late, and without having read Enoch. Could you just be really specific and state that you definitely aren't Swamp Bandit, Mike, or anybody else directly associated with either book, or their promotion or publication?

If you do that, given our rules about respecting fellow forum members, I am sure that the possible mistrust will cease.

Mike

Guest gershake

oddly enough in the very last post it looks like Cowgirl refers to SB as "I" instead of "he".

Can you point out the part for me, please? Can't seem to find what you mean.

Guest Jodie

This was the sentence I was referring to, perhaps I misread? I remember SB making a similar comment.

And the hand picture is to good to be fake and I feel that is all we will ever see of Enoch and it is all I need to see to believe.

This was the sentence I was referring to, perhaps I misread? I remember SB making a similar comment.

And the hand picture is to good to be fake and I feel that is all we will ever see of Enoch and it is all I need to see to believe.

Jodie, you are looking at the picture of two hands? Does it appear to be printed in a book or an original?

Guest cowgirl

Cowgirl,

I come to this late, and without having read Enoch. Could you just be really specific and state that you definitely aren't Swamp Bandit, Mike, or anybody else directly associated with either book, or their promotion or publication?

If you do that, given our rules about respecting fellow forum members, I am sure that the possible mistrust will cease.

Mike

FYI ANOTHER WORDS rolls off the tongue better than IN ANOTHER WORDS thats the way we say it where I come from. And no I am not Swamp Bandit or Mike or Anyone else connected with the Enoch book. What I am is insulted and dismayed at the rude people on here. So much for your rules about repecting fellow fourm members!!!

Cowgirl,

Please post some scans or pics of the book. I know you said you would send pics to other members here. Have you been successful in sending those photos? Thanks in advance.

Cowboy,cowgirl, whetever is playing ya"ll .. For some strange need for attention, boredom. or lonelyness ,,WHO knows!! THERE IS NOT A 400+ page book, with over 50+ photo and or illustrations .. written or self plubished about the alternative or true story about the book ENOCH bieng sold at a fruit stand in florida!! This is MY Honest opinion.

A friend loaned me his copy and I read it in one setting and I must say I have mixed feelings about it.

But I liked it for the most part but I still have a lot of questions is there going to be a second book?

Well cowgirl, you went from asking if there was going to be a second book, to "finding it" in about what, three weeks time, when nobody else knew anything about it,... a miraculous , serendipitous and amazing coincidence. Your questions seemed to be leading us somewhere. Then when you announced finding the book, I noticed the double spacing in that post, like it was pre-written in another word program or something. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but you are pulling off some neat stuff here. :)

Edited by southernyahoo

Guest Jodie

If you were that insulted you wouldn't keep coming back for more of the supposed insults, which was a puzzling trait that SB also had, I might add.