Enoch

Guest Primate

Guest Jodie

When you say fruit stand, do you mean an open air structure, or one of those places that sells souvenirs like sea shells, pecans, peanut brittle, and such ?

And you or nobody else here has EVER come up with so much as one shred of evidence that ANYTHING I have said here isn't true. I have posted an incredible amount of evidence, including 15 tracts on Soundcloud and a blobsquatch picture with at least 3 BFs in it, all gathered from my home, but all I hear is how I don't have any evidence. If certain other people here had posted half as much it would probably be a sticky by now.

Do you think I don't know that all of it is scrutinized with a fine toothed comb to hopefully find something that can be used to condemn me? Yet all I hear is "I don't believe it". That doesn't count. Is that all you can come up with? Those that "believe" but haven't seen & experienced don't qualify as judge & jury to those us that have.

I seem to recall that when Mike first started posting on the other thread, it was stated by the admins that he had been checked out & he was absolutely who he said he was. What happened there?

Have a nice day. ;)

Sas. I think your being just a little unfair in your assessment of how your evidence was received.

Many people including myself, were quite vocal in stating that your sound clips were very interesting, and quite compelling.

I dont remember anyone saying much at all in a negative fashion regarding the sound clips.

As far as your picture ? Well, to be honest- the problem was (as it is with many "blobsquatch" photos) that it was not obvious at all when viewing it, as to what can or cant be seen in it. You can take offense when other members (including myself) said as much- but when you deal with it by stating (paraphrasing)" well, I know whats there, and too bad for you if you cant/wont see it", I really dont know what your expecting from people- many of which like myself, are believers. If the photo is questionable, or isnt definitive, it's asking alot of even the most open minded folks, to just expect them to take your word for it. Maybe that seems unfair, but its kind of the way most people reason their way through figuring out if they believe something or not.

Sure, there are a few members on here who would doubt you no matter what claim you make, and dispute any photo, or sound, or video evidence you put up- but your being at least somewhat unfair to those proponents who do try to keep an open mind about even some of the stranger things that some members (like you) have claimed. It's not unusual for many of the believers on here (including me) to be somewhat skeptical of some videos, some evidence, and some accounts/stories that people share.

It's not a good way to conduct oneself, to just dismiss everything outright because of being closed minded and refusing to see/believe what in some cases is very compelling evidence/information, but it's also not good to just blindly accept every single story or claim people make, because they say its so. This is a good rule to follow for everyone- whether they believe in the existence of Bigfoot, or not. I think your making a broad generalization, when you lump everyone together who has questioned you, or has problems with some of what you've claimed. I think you might be surprised at how open minded most people are, but even so, many have a limit of what they're willing to believe- without seeing some kind of evidence to support the claim.

This is silly I had no idea what I was starting when I came on here with news about a new book, and yes I got pulled into the fray. The book has a hard cover and I will try to scan it and send it to you Cisco. Other than that I don't have time to fuss and fight with a bunch of people I don't know. My final words are when you read this new book you will see that the Enoch book is a true story. And answers a lot of questions raised by the Enoch book, maybe SB Mike was really the Mike from the book I don't know. And maybe he said what he said out of anger as Sasfooty has pointed out. It sounds like he has had to put up with a lot a crap from people on here. I feel this new book will right any wrongs done in the past by everyone involved and for me I can live with that. But I am coming from a place you have not been yet as I have read this new book and know what a great book it is. I don't know why he sells them at a fruit stand and I really don't care and I don't care to know what he and Autumn are fighting about. All I know is the man that wrote this book is way ahead of everyone else in big foot by light years. The man knows his stuff and tells it in such a way your left wanting more but grateful for what he has given you. I laughed cried and it made me do some soul searching about the way the world is today. If big foot ever needed a friend a better one they could not find, he is their friend and protector their brother. And if he was chased off this fourm well that's your loss not his. I want to say to him thank you for all that you have done and are doing for the big guys as you call them. Your books deeply moved me and my family and we will use what you have taught us to befriend our own big guys here on our farm. Thank you and let god keep you safe and well. Sara

Cowgirl....

As someone who started out last year just reading and initially staying out of the mix regarding this Enoch thread, I have to admit that once I jumped into the fray, that I was one of the folks who had alot of problems accepting how "Mike" conducted himself.

He was treated quite cordially, and with alot of respect starting out. All was fine as long as members continued to ask the "warm and fuzzy" questions that he enjoyed answering. But as soon as anyone expressed any doubt, or asked tough questions, or stated they didnt believe his quite extraordinary tale- he adopted some very well known and often used ways of dealing with it.

He dismissed those who found his account hard to believe, and flat out refused to discuss any requests that he share some sort of evidence with the forum. Evidence by the way, that he claimed to be in possession of.

You or anyone else, can state that you think he was being treated unkindly, or unfairly, but the simple fact is that he became extremely agitated by those who found him and his story to be "a tad too much". No one forced him, or twisted his arm, in order to make him become a member here, and come into the thread with all kinds of fascinating stories and details about "Enoch"/"Henry", and the fact that he didnt like being called out ? Well, that's something he should have thought about before opening his trap, and sharing all kinds of information and stories on here.

Again, as long as everything was going his way, it was fine... but as soon as it wasnt- it was no longer acceptable.

Each time it got to be "too much" for him, he wound up implementing the "I'm taking my ball and going home" strategy- which really doesnt help give his story, or himself a level of credibility that people were/are willing to accept.

That's not the way it works here, and its not the way it works out in the World either.

I think its great that you enjoyed the first book so much, and that you think so much of this latest offering, but the simple fact is that a few pictures of the locations mentioned, and a picture of a "hand", and a retelling of the same story found in "Enoch", do not make his story any more believable to me, and many others.

If it is indeed the same person who engaged us here on these forums previously, then for me at least, it leaves gaping holes in any credibility the man might have once had.

He did all the damage himself, and took many open minded folks, who might have tried to believe his story- and ruined it.

There are of course a few folks as HRPuffnstuff mentioned, that were/are willing to overlook the antics and strange behavior, but many more so who were turned off, and now would struggle to accept anything the guy said.

As a member here, your certainly entitled to your opinion, and again I think its great that you enjoyed "Enoch" and this new book so much, but you shouldnt really be surprised or offended at this point, that so many of us dont share your enthusiasm.

-Art-

Guest Thepattywagon

I might be making a road trip to Fort Lauderdale soon and will go through that area. Cowgirl, if you could give me some general GPS co-ordinates, it would narrow down the search a bit. I'll buy all the copies available, if I can find the place, and bring them back for whoever would like to purchase them. Do you remember landmarks near the fruit stand?

Heck, Jodie, I LIVE here, and PM'd Cowgirl for a location, as I am over in that area frequently. I know exactly where the towns she mentioned are. I grew up down here.

......... :rolleyes:

Guest BFSleuth

+1 Art. As a believer of BF myself I always am delighted to look at new video, photos, or listen to audio, or read reports with enthusiasm. However, one thing I have learned from my time here on BFF is that healthy skepticism is also required. Many "blobsquatch" videos or images are inconclusive and I've stated so on many an occasion. Some are pretty definitely hoaxes or misidentifications. I've learned a lot from my skeptic friends here, and certainly have caught the flavor of disappointment that long time forum members have from many previous moments that got our hopes up only to have them dashed.

Enoch was a great read and a well crafted story. It did beg questions, and as you noted, the questions themselves became the issue rather than the evidence.

Some forum members have been blessed with multiple sightings or even ongoing interaction. That is great and I want to learn a lot more from them. I understand the reluctance to post some of their observations in this forum. I also understand the need for healthy skepticism. The challenge is for those with direct observations to get better evidence that can pass muster.

Guest Jodie

Heck, Jodie, I LIVE here, and PM'd Cowgirl for a location, as I am over in that area frequently. I know exactly where the towns she mentioned are. I grew up down here.

......... :rolleyes:

Well do tell, does the fruit stand exist?

Guest Jodie

Cowgirl, if you have a camera on your phone, could you just take a pic of the book and e-mail it to one of those that have given you their e-mail address?

Sas. I think your being just a little unfair in your assessment of how your evidence was received.

Many people including myself, were quite vocal in stating that your sound clips were very interesting, and quite compelling.

I dont remember anyone saying much at all in a negative fashion regarding the sound clips.

Doesn't surprise me that you would make this post as you've made some fairly wild claims with zero substantiation as well.

"So HRP's statement doesn't sound negative? I'm pretty sure that's what she was responding to.

I just lost a fair amount of respect for someone I concidered a friend."

Edited by HRPuffnstuff
to restore previously deleted content

Guest Jodie

Well if it interests anyone at all, I just reviewed some of swamp's old posts. I noticed that he chronically uses "another words" instead of " in other words " and so does Cowgirl. Both have mentioned having the "last word", and oddly enough in the very last post it looks like Cowgirl refers to SB as "I" instead of "he". I wonder what it all means?

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

The jokers done learnt the cloning technology from Henry, dang, now what?!

No big surprise that cowgirl could be down on the swamp instead of the farm.

I was not aware of the fiction non fiction debate going on with this book. Is there really a Mike or was he fiction also? has anyone ever talked to him in person?

If he is a real person I think he should do a big foot web cast and be interviewed to find out once and for all what the real story is. Has anyone ever asked him to

be interviewed that would be one way to find out if he is real or not.

So, Mike, I'm sure there are blog talk shows that would have you on, but if you wanted to set the record straight , you'd have to bring something that would validate your story. More talk won't do it at this point.

Shhhhhh...... SY and Jodie. You are going to prematurely bust several days of awfully hard work by me and ruin my surprise. :lol:

My *i's* are dotted but I still have one *t* to cross. ;)

The jokers done learnt the cloning technology from Henry, dang, now what?!

No big surprise that cowgirl could be down on the swamp instead of the farm.

No kidding bp. I don't know, I reckon it has been somewhat fun and a distraction from everyday problems in real life.

And if history holds she/he will now scamper back off into the swamp........... or be sent there.

Guest Knuck

First, the original book in question had way too many TRUE things in it, that only someone who really had experiences with Sasquatches/Skunk Apes would know. It even stated in the book, that the reader didn't have to believe what was in the book. Members here don't have to believe what "knowers" say either. But the deplorable behavior here is not endearing this "group/forum" to any that really know.

Edited by Art1972
to remove rule breaking content...
  • Upvote 1