Enoch

Guest Primate

Guest BFSleuth

OK the jig is up you got me I'm really not Mike never was you people attacked me on the old forums when I told you my story and this is payback time.

You people are to easy you think your so much better than everyone else. Like is said in the book smell you later losers.

AUTUMN RULES AND YOUR FOOLS

This is the last post from sb...

What BFSleuth quoted BobbyO plus several other little ditty's from sb throughout the 15 pages of this thread. I don't know, read through it and make up your own mind. Seems fairly obvious to me and the majority of folks.

The silence regarding this apparent *second* book is notably deafening should no one else have noticed.

I don't know about everybody else, but I'm just waiting patiently & politely for that last "T" to get crossed.

Shhhhhh...... SY and Jodie. You are going to prematurely bust several days of awfully hard work by me and ruin my surprise.

My *i's* are dotted but I still have one *t* to cross.

Oh, it's been crossed. I'm just waiting on the member to answer some of the numerous questions by other members that were posed and just playing around a bit.

It's sort of fun to be honest. Like an cat toying with a mouse.

But there is more than enough to ban the account. I wouldn't hold my breath to see that posted within this thread when the hammer falls. It will take place neatly and concisely behind the scenes as most all actions do.

Then you and 1-2 others will complain that another one of your ill-fated dreams got squashed unfairly.

But it is fair. I haven't rushed to judgement although my final T is most effectively crossed.

I could provide more detail, as I had it all written up, but a darn female BF donned in overalls, ponytails and smoking like an steam engine ran by me at 40 mph yesterday and grabbed it out of my hands. Then she jumped on a freight train and got away. :lol:

SSR Team

This is the last post from sb...

I'll have to look at some of his other posts as reading that one only, i don't read it as an admission that the whole thing was a hoax, i read it like the Guy doesn't particularly like what he perceives to be " everyone " except AW.

Like i say i guess i'll have to find the time to look at what others can see with regards to him admitting a hoax as that alone ^^ surely doesn't do it for me personally.

& i'm not saying he was or wasn't a hoaxer & the same goes for the whole Enoch thing, i'm just saying that post alone that BFS quoted isn't enough for me to close the book on it and say/know that it definitely was a hoax.

Edit : To say, thanks BFS for finding that post for me.

Edited by BobbyO

I wouldn't hold my breath to see that posted within this thread when the hammer falls. It will take place neatly and concisely behind the scenes as most all actions do.

Oops. Sorry. I thought we were all going to get to enjoy your big surprise.

This is definitely a disappointment!

You can still enjoy it when it comes. It just won't come in any official announcement or anything as it doesn't deserve such and I didn't make an announcement when you got hammered for releasing personal info on another member. You of all people should know how things work.

All I am waiting on is for the member in question to answer some of the questions posed but the silence is deafening.

I'll give it another day or two and then I will bring the hammer.

You and your group of 2-3 can complain then and I'll really get a kick out of that.

Takes all kinds I reckon.

It really isn't that much of an surprise as numerous members have smoked it out.

All but the overly gullible that is.

There is an really cool conversation regarding this in the Premium Membership area and I tip my hat to all who have joined and contributed.

The PMP area is really neat isn't it?

Much of what you guys have said there is true and indisputable.

But we can't talk about that on the General Forum. ;)

No comments about the female BF with ponytails, smoking, wearing overalls, cruising at 40mph, and jumping an freight train?

I'm disappointed.

But wait, you think we should disprove your claims as opposed to you corroborating them right?

In what perverted world is that standard implemented?

What kind of comment do you want about it? Are you looking for an

argument so you'll have a reason to ban me?

Sorry, but you'll have to think up something better than that.

• Upvote 1

If I'd have wanted to ban you I had justifiable cause to do so long ago.

So no that isn't it.

I have no interest in banning you unless you deserve it. I would like to see you substantiate some of your claims though as opposed to you asking our membership to disprove them. How are they to disprove something that without corroborative evidence could only be described as a figment of your imagination?

Provide some proof as you made the uncorroborated claims. An BF wearing overalls, an BF in ponytails, an BF riding freight trains, and an BF that can run 35-40 mph.

Folks are sick of them. My inbox gets stuffed with each one you make and I'm growing tired of it as well. I know, in your mind we are supposed to accept your claims and seek to disprove them.

But, this thread is about Enoch and you really have nothing of note to contribute to that debacle do you?

I have said all along to take what I say or leave it, because there is not likely to be any proof forthcoming. Nothing has changed.

We both know that I never said that I saw one wearing overalls. What I said was that I had seen a report of someone else seeing one wearing them.

Never said I saw one smoking. I said I smelled cigarette smoke coming from an area where I was hearing BF noises, more than once, & a friend had the same experience. I said "I think some of them may smoke". If you & the rest of the world don't think so, that's fine with me. How can I prove something that I just "think"?

A man has been clocked running over 27 mph, & a gorilla at 25. Some horses can easily do 35 -40 mph. I've seen BFs running really fast & talked to other people that have also. 35 to 40 was my estimate, & I've heard other estimates that were about the same. No proof. YMMV

And the famous pony tail (one, not plural). Since I don't have 7 figures to put up for the bet, I'll have to pass on it. However, if you want to purchase the picture, we can talk about it in private.

If people (including you) would stop misquoting me so much, your inbox would probably not suffer so much stuffing.

Well, in light of the other photographic evidence you've put up I'll pass.

So, you didn't answer my last question regarding Enoch.

You have nothing of note to contribute do you?

If so post it. Everyone knows where I stand as I've made it abundantly clear.

I've been on the forum for 14 hours today and will be abandoning it until tomorrow morning shortly.

I've never claimed to have anything to contribute to the "debacle", although I've probably added about as much as anybody else.

My last half dozen or so posts have been in answer to you. Just trying to be accommodating. :rolleyes:

Guest wudewasa

And the middle school lunch room drama spreads from the Ketchum table and taints the cafeteria with the essence of "Enoch!"

Anyone for hanging out in the library?!

BFF Patron

Can't be, not enough "science" in the Enoch thread, sawwy chawry....... :onthequiet:

BFF Patron

I think cr...ah...., oops the author..... pressed a dna sample between wax paper leaves in the illustration section of one book page, that's why it cost 27 bucks.... part dna lottery, only one real sample in all those first editions.....

(careful on the followup now this ain't the premium section, lol).....

Edited by bipedalist