Catch and Release?

xspider1

3 minutes ago, NorCalWitness said:

check the post above your most recent snark. No reason to get personal. Although that is how forums go most of the time, I would hope our community would be nicer to one another as we share a common obsession. 

Ohhhhh that’s rich. With my dingles tingling while I bathe in the blood of Bigfoot. Too personal??? Pfffssst.

8 minutes ago, NorCalWitness said:

I must have imagined this. 

Cliff seems to think its a relict homonid. Did you listen to the podcast I linked yet? I think you'd enjoy it as it covers the topic of this thread in depth. 

I’ve conversed with Cliff via email before. No I did not listen to you link. 

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

Ohhhhh that’s rich. With my dingles tingling while I bathe in the blood of Bigfoot. Too personal??? Pfffssst.

so you aren't a shoot and kill proponent? 

Just now, norseman said:

I’ve conversed with Cliff via email before. No I did not listen to you link. 

Do you know who Forest Galante is?

1 minute ago, NorCalWitness said:

so you aren't a shoot and kill proponent? 

Do you know who Forest Galante is?

No I am. What does collecting a type specimen have to do with my nuts? Or blood?

Yah, I’ve seen him on the Joe Rogan podcast. So what?

17 minutes ago, NorCalWitness said:

I personally appreciate his contributions. Don't bring your personal beef into every thread he posts in. I will chalk it up to you having a bad day because I generally enjoy your posting, but there is no reason to keep up this hostility. We need to stop the infighting. 

Listen to this, starting at 32:30. Then tell me if you have any thoughts about what you hear. 

IMG_1174.webp

6 minutes ago, NorCalWitness said:

Why don’t you add something constructive? 

Well let’s try logic and facts. Because you seem very short in that dept.

Call your state Fish and Game main office and ask them if Sasquatch is a real animal. If we truly had a positive DNA of a Sasquatch? Their answer would be different from the one your actually gonna get.

Hiflier is referring to the Ketchum/Erickson dumpster fire…..complete with Chewbacca mask.

Now please go take your DNA debate and go start a new thread and discuss this further. I am done with that topic. 👋🏻

IMG_1175.jpeg

10 minutes ago, norseman said:

Hiflier is referring to the Ketchum/Erickson dumpster fire…..complete with Chewbacca mask.

I'm referring to the chart of rare Human DNA mutations that our resident expert DNA data assessor FOUND within that study. Raw physical data of mutations common in other primates. I make sure that the data in that chart sees the light of day. You make sure that it doesn't. And you're ALWAYS done with that topic because with the subject of DNA you have no standing. Go figure.

Done here.

Edited by hiflier

39 minutes ago, NorCalWitness said:

Norseman is not a no kill proponent, just to be clear.

Now do the thread author.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I'm referring to the chart of rare Human DNA mutations that our resident expert DNA data assessor FOUND within that study. Raw physical data of mutations common in other primates. I make sure that the data in that chart sees the light of day. You make sure that it doesn't. And you're ALWAYS done with that topic because with the subject of DNA you have no standing. Go figure.

Done here.

Yes. Based off of Ketchum’s DNA work. Good luck.

Just a FYI? Just as I helped you write a book? I also helped you establish your own DNA sub forum on the BFF. I’ve always helped you Hiflier.

And all I get is grief for it. That’s on you….not me.

https://bigfootforums.com/forum/178-sasquatch-e-dna-project/

Ok, done with DNA again.

Back to traps, caves and net guns……

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Back to traps, caves and net guns……

Don't forget the nitrous oxide!

I remember huffing that stuff at Grateful Dead shows when i was young.

They actually had an album called "Without a Net."

So, if you have enough nitrous, then no net is necessary... :)

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, OldMort said:

Don't forget the nitrous oxide!

I remember huffing that stuff at Grateful Dead shows when i was young.

They actually had an album called "Without a Net."

So, if you have enough nitrous, then no net is necessary... :)

Might still need a net to get the big bugger out of the hole though! 🤣

Nitrous oxide (empirical formula N2O, CAS Reg. No. 10024-97-2) is also known as dinitrogen monoxide or laughing gas. It is a colorless gas, about 50 percent heavier than air

I'd be somewhat dubious about the nitrous oxide thing too, it's heavier than air.  Flood a pit with it and it would displace the oxygen and whatever is in the pit would suffocate

unless you either got it out quick or had some means (big fans attached to a generator standing by?) to flush the nitrous out quick.  And if you're flushing the nitrous out quick

wouldn't that lessen it's effects some?  I'd have to pass on climbing down into the pit to rig up a net.