Why has bigfoot not been listed as an endangered species?

georgerm

10 hours ago, norseman said:

1st part of your response.

What does the IRS, the VA or meat inspectors have to do with anything? No one is asking a IRS agent in Washington DC what he thinks about Bigfoot.

People throw the word government around. These people I mention are many of the 98% of the 'government' who make up the government and probably care less about Bigfoot.  That's my point so that is why they are mentioned.  The point being, Government is not a unilateral entity that is all powerful and moving everything in one direction.   

Example:   Look at Parkland Hospital in Dallas when Kennedy was shot in 1963----      there was one doctor who properly said, "you can't take the body it is my responsibility to do an autopsy here in Texas because a homicide has been committed" The secret service said, 'move it' and removed the body.   Both are the "government".  Each was moving in two different direction and NOT acting in unison on that issue in Parkland Hospital.   The chief coroner was doing his duty (don't move the body) as a public employee and following the government rules he was under. The Secret Service had other ideas based on their own motivation to get the body out of Dallas.   Even in situations where you would think everyone would be on board like Dallas Nov 1963, there were all kinds of friction between the 'Government' forces. 

The Feds have a long history of being dishonest thugs…..

100% no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   To quote the great lawyer Gerry Spence in a paraphrase.  "I have never had one case against the government where the government didn't overstep the bounds of their authority and didn't break the law.  They always broke the law."   

I'm not saying the government couldn't do some heavy-handed tactics when they want you quiet.  At times let's be honest, we need them to from time to time even though I don't like it even when it benefits me.   But to pull the trigger on doing so has to be at some level of importance.  

But ultimately? Who knows? It could come down to something as silly as not wanting to “prove the missing link”. 🤷‍♂️

The certain powerful people may want to keep bigfoot quiet.   We can guess reasons why.  But I just don't see any of those reasons to be big enough to actually try to do what might be needed to actually do this.  And even if there was, it would be a tall order in today's social media era vs the old days.   

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Little threat to national security                                                                                                    high threat to national security

Power forces quiet people here.

Bigfoot and/ or bigfoot's existence to me is way on the left side of this graph and nowhere near the right side needed for any Government worry or issue.   

If the government knows anything about bigfoot it would know there are very very few of them.  That problem might go the way of the Dodo.   

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

IF sasquatches are, or even possibly can be taxonomically placed within the genus Homo, discovery is a major enough revelation as to significantly affect government at every level surrounding the planet. It might not rise to the planetary threat of invasion by extraterrestrial conquistadors, but it would thrust another stack of human ideology, racial division, ecological struggle, land use crisis, and other problems upon government that they can easily avoid with a behavior of ignorance.

If Bigfoot is real all of those low level DNR, Biology people, and so on with min. funding might suddenly get a lot of funding.  Using the follow -the -money path it would seem those in that middle class of government could suddenly expect to cash-in or at least benefit from the increased money flow coming into their worlds because of a bigfoot discovery.  Wouldn't' that make them more likely to prove or report Bigfoot's existence.   

Quint in Jaws benefitted because the shark was killing people, so he got is big payday.  

Image result for quint in jaws ill kill for 10

1 hour ago, Backdoc said:

People throw the word government around. These people I mention are many of the 98% of the 'government' who make up the government and probably care less about Bigfoot.  That's my point so that is why they are mentioned.  The point being, Government is not a unilateral entity that is all powerful and moving everything in one direction.   

Example:   Look at Parkland Hospital in Dallas when Kennedy was shot in 1963----      there was one doctor who properly said, "you can't take the body it is my responsibility to do an autopsy here in Texas because a homicide has been committed" The secret service said, 'move it' and removed the body.   Both are the "government".  Each was moving in two different direction and NOT acting in unison on that issue in Parkland Hospital.   The chief coroner was doing his duty (don't move the body) as a public employee and following the government rules he was under. The Secret Service had other ideas based on their own motivation to get the body out of Dallas.   Even in situations where you would think everyone would be on board like Dallas Nov 1963, there were all kinds of friction between the 'Government' forces. 

100% no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   To quote the great lawyer Gerry Spence in a paraphrase.  "I have never had one case against the government where the government didn't overstep the bounds of their authority and didn't break the law.  They always broke the law."   

I'm not saying the government couldn't do some heavy-handed tactics when they want you quiet.  At times let's be honest, we need them to from time to time even though I don't like it even when it benefits me.   But to pull the trigger on doing so has to be at some level of importance.  

The certain powerful people may want to keep bigfoot quiet.   We can guess reasons why.  But I just don't see any of those reasons to be big enough to actually try to do what might be needed to actually do this.  And even if there was, it would be a tall order in today's social media era vs the old days.   

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Little threat to national security                                                                                                    high threat to national security

Power forces quiet people here.

Bigfoot and/ or bigfoot's existence to me is way on the left side of this graph and nowhere near the right side needed for any Government worry or issue.   

If the government knows anything about bigfoot it would know there are very very few of them.  That problem might go the way of the Dodo.   

Dallas - Of course the Federal Government will pull rank when it suits them. And this is part of the problem. That coroner wanted to get to the truth and the Feds didn’t want that….. because they killed him.

I love Gerry Spence!

I think your scale is accurate but misused. No. Bigfoot does not represent a threat to national security like UFOs. But it doesn’t need to. Could it pose a threat to our National Park attendance. Absolutely. Could it pose a threat to academia and their Clovis first theory? Absolutely. Could it be responsible for some of the 411 missing people? Absolutely. 

If there is a semi intelligent giant ape man running around our hinterlands? What are the chances that the Feds don’t know about it? I would claim ZERO.

So if they know about it and have not informed the American public? That’s the definition of a cover up. We can speculate why. But looking at their track record? From JFK to UFOs to Bigfoot? It’s a fore gone conclusion that they will lie, cheat and break the law concerning this mystery.

• Upvote 1

.........People throw the word government around. These people I mention are many of the 98% of the 'government' who make up the government and probably care less about Bigfoot.  That's my point so that is why they are mentioned.  The point being, Government is not a unilateral entity that is all powerful and moving everything in one direction..........

Correct. Government is not God, but in secular terms, it's as close to God as one can get.

.......Example:   Look at Parkland Hospital in Dallas when Kennedy was shot in 1963----      there was one doctor who properly said, "you can't take the body it is my responsibility to do an autopsy here in Texas because a homicide has been committed" The secret service said, 'move it' and removed the body.   Both are the "government".  Each was moving in two different direction and NOT acting in unison on that issue in Parkland Hospital.   The chief coroner was doing his duty (don't move the body) as a public employee and following the government rules he was under. The Secret Service had other ideas based on their own motivation to get the body out of Dallas.   Even in situations where you would think everyone would be on board like Dallas Nov 1963, there were all kinds of friction between the 'Government' forces. .......

Great example, and correct again. The U.S. Postal Service was not responsible in any way with the JFK assassination, but you can believe they handles evidence if the conspiracy afterwards, even if they were completely unaware of it. 

We are on the cusp of possible disclosure of the assassination. Roger Stone has been talking, and saying interesting things. The JFK assassination is a textbook examination of government just like the assassination of Julius Caesar 2000 years ago.

In short, several entities wanted JFK and RFK out of the picture. Even if some of them weren't involved or knew beforehand of the assassination itself, they were involved in the coverup afterwards fir a variety of reasons.

Conspiracies exist. The very term "conspiracy theory" arose from the aftermath of the JFK assassination.

.........If the government knows anything about bigfoot it would know there are very very few of them.  That problem might go the way of the Dodo.   

Precisely. All they have to do is tread water, and the issue just goes away. And that appears to b precisely what they're doing.

If Bigfoot is real all of those low level DNR, Biology people, and so on with min. funding might suddenly get a lot of funding.  Using the follow -the -money path it would seem those in that middle class of government could suddenly expect to cash-in or at least benefit from the increased money flow coming into their worlds because of a bigfoot discovery.  Wouldn't' that make them more likely to prove or report Bigfoot's existence.........

Excellent point! I have two responses:

1) The various science disciplines and their relations with government goes back to antiquity. But Government is the driver, not Science. The first example would be Galileo and Pope Urban VIII, and the most recent would be The Climate Scares and Al Gore. Each field of Science was being debated before a world level government leader either validated or held them back. In the case of heliocentricism, the truth was inevitably to be known, and "government" (the Church) was trying to manage the study of that truth and its release. In the case of climatism, we had a gaggle of various theories (global ice age, global warming, climate change, etc) fighting for validity, and an opportunistic political figure chose one and ran with it. A large measure of Science climbed aboard the gravy train, just like they did the military-industrial complex and space race. 

2) With regard to the sasquatch question, Science is in direct competition with numerous other industries, including government itself. If these creatures are determined to be of the genus Homo, this is yet another "race" (species) which have all the human rights that you and I do.......maybe more. They have the right to a government of their own, and. seat in world government. Consider that for a while.........

2 hours ago, Backdoc said:

If Bigfoot is real all of those low level DNR, Biology people, and so on with min. funding might suddenly get a lot of funding.  Using the follow -the -money path it would seem those in that middle class of government could suddenly expect to cash-in or at least benefit from the increased money flow coming into their worlds because of a bigfoot discovery.  Wouldn't' that make them more likely to prove or report Bigfoot's existence.   

Quint in Jaws benefitted because the shark was killing people, so he got is big payday.  

Image result for quint in jaws ill kill for 10

If no one shows up to your park? No pay day. If the Martins and families  like them sue the government for hiding the fact that a 800 lbs ape man was running amok and kidnapped and ate their son? Seriously no pay day……

Its a lose lose for the government and it’s employees. Especially the ones in the the Park Service, Forest Service, etc.

On 11/27/2023 at 1:59 PM, norseman said:

Dallas - Of course the Federal Government will pull rank when it suits them. And this is part of the problem. That coroner wanted to get to the truth and the Feds didn’t want that….. because they killed him.

I can further ruin your day:  It is my opinion JFK was killed by Oswald as a single gunman.  I didn't use to think so, but that is my conclusion after countless years looking into this.  Just my opinion. 

I love Gerry Spence!

One of my personal heroes. 

I think your scale is accurate but misused. No. Bigfoot does not represent a threat to national security like UFOs. But it doesn’t need to. Could it pose a threat to our National Park attendance. Absolutely. Could it pose a threat to academia and their Clovis first theory? Absolutely. Could it be responsible for some of the 411 missing people? Absolutely. 

If there is a semi intelligent giant ape man running around our hinterlands? What are the chances that the Feds don’t know about it? I would claim ZERO.

So if they know about it and have not informed the American public? That’s the definition of a cover up. We can speculate why. But looking at their track record? From JFK to UFOs to Bigfoot? It’s a fore gone conclusion that they will lie, cheat and break the law concerning this mystery.

It has been my feeling in life most people largely think the same for the most part. They just argue on the extent of what the concern is.  Here. I just think the "Government Bigfoot concern" is a minor thing.   You and others feel it is a major thing, large enough to need a government cover-up.    If it is a Big Deal and you point out and I have it wrong, then I could see it your way.  But, I don't think it is.   Not even a little bit. 

13 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

I can further ruin your day:  It is my opinion JFK was killed by Oswald as a single gunman.  I didn't use to think so, but that is my conclusion after countless years looking into this.  Just my opinion. 

One of my personal heroes. 

It has been my feeling in life most people largely think the same for the most part. They just argue on the extent of what the concern is.  Here. I just think the "Government Bigfoot concern" is a minor thing.   You and others feel it is a major thing, large enough to need a government cover-up.    If it is a Big Deal and you point out and I have it wrong, then I could see it your way.  But, I don't think it is.   Not even a little bit. 

Then ask yourself why the government acted the way it did. Use LOGIC. If it was a lone gun man? Let the autopsy continue in Dallas…..right? The government has nothing to hide. But if they did have something to hide? If Kennedy was struck by multiple projectiles in multiple directions? 

You better get a handle on that autopsy fast. And your gonna do it in a place where the autopsy can be controlled.

I think LBJ killed Kennedy. It was perpetrated in his home state where he had pull. And he completely flipped all of Kennedy policies within ONE week. Who the shooters were or were not? Doesn’t really matter…….

Cool.

Again using logic….. The first question should be, does the government know about Bigfoot. Yes or no? 

If the answer is no? I would need someone to explain to me how the largest surveillance apparatus ever assembled in human history doesn’t know. Same goes for UFOs….. 

I have a friend who was a USAF Col. He did surveillance on the green river killer. From 12000 feet they watched him walk around and take a piss the day before his arrest. In Alaska they found a murderer and dealer hiding from cops in heavy brush. There is no place to hide. They were apart of a Federal Drug Taskforce. If Bigfoot is out there walking around at night? Somebody knows!

So if the answer is yes? Then inevitably we start talking about coverup.

It’s OK we disagree also. Healthy debate is a good thing.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

I think your mind could change if you have a few hours to spare. It's all spelled out here!

23 hours ago, Huntster said:

Correct. Government is not God, but in secular terms, it's as close to God as one can get.

Sadly, all too true.  It can.  I just doubt with all the other major concerns of using that power, silencing anything related to bigfoot is one of them.  

Roger Stone has been talking, and saying interesting things.

I can think of few people who make the list of clowns who rank higher on the list of clowns more than Roger Stone.

In short, several entities wanted JFK and RFK out of the picture. Even if some of them weren't involved or knew beforehand of the assassination itself, they were involved in the coverup afterwards fir a variety of reasons.

I will say I am now in the camp where I think JFK was killed by Oswald the sole kook gunman.  I didn't use to think so but after years of reading and study as a hobby that is my ultimate conclusion.

Therefore, I won't address this directly other than to say I would not put it past some to knowingly and unknowingly be involved in SOME of the thigs needed for a conspiracy.    I can accept that concept.  I just don't think it happened in the case of Kennedy- not anymore.  

Conspiracies exist. The very term "conspiracy theory" arose from the aftermath of the JFK assassination.

I can understand how the public, once they saw a blurry copy of the Z film on Geraldo's show, would have an initial gut reaction of multiple gunmen and the ramifications it could mean.   While I'm Not at that conclusion anymore, I can really understand how that train could get going.  This is esp true at that time under those circumstances.

They have my sympathies based on formally being a member of their mindset in the case of JFK.

Cui Bono, who benefits, that’s the quickest way to figure out who in government may have been behind something.  And I wouldn’t put anything past the alphabet agencies, their record for honesty speaks for itself.

19 minutes ago, norseman said:

Then ask yourself why the government acted the way it did. Use LOGIC. If it was a lone gun man? Let the autopsy continue in Dallas…..right? The government has nothing to hide. But if they did have something to hide? If Kennedy was struck by multiple projectiles in multiple directions? 

It's not that complicated really.   Kennedy was shot.  Jackie wasn't going to leave his side.  She refused to even get out of the blood-stained dress because she wanted everyone to see 'what they did to my husband'    So she wouldn't leave, and the new president had to leave as they didn't know the threat.  Johnson wasn't leaving without her and she wasn't leaving without the body.  They took the body and left.   Also, the brother of the President was also the attorney general, so he has some authority over the situation.  He wanted the body out of there within a few minutes when secret service agent Clint Hill said, "It is as bad as it can be" when telling Bobby on the phone the situation.     Bobby and Jackie were not suddenly involved in some wide conspiracy they were just acting as family members who lost a loved one under extreme circumstances.  

(I believe Oswald was the single gunman.   I also think Oswald killed officer Tippet which is strange behavior for an innocent man)  

19 minutes ago, norseman said:

You better get a handle on that autopsy fast. And your gonna do it in a place where the autopsy can be controlled.

I think LBJ killed Kennedy. It was perpetrated in his home state where he had pull. And he completely flipped all of Kennedy policies within ONE week. Who the shooters were or were not? Doesn’t really matter…….

I don't believe this at all .  I don't see any policy he flipped in one week either.

33 minutes ago, Redbone said:

I think your mind could change if you have a few hours to spare. It's all spelled out here!

For decades I felt there were multiple gunmen.   After years of reading, watching stuff, and so on, I think Oswald did it.   I fall more in the Gerald Posner Case Closed camp.  ( <-----Now if you didn't hate me before THAT should do it)    

19 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

For decades I felt there were multiple gunmen.   After years of reading, watching stuff, and so on, I think Oswald did it.   I fall more in the Gerald Posner Case Closed camp.  ( <-----Now if you didn't hate me before THAT should do it)    

I don't hate anybody just for being wrong...

I was in the same camp. Then I found better information and changed my mind.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

It's not that complicated really.   Kennedy was shot.  Jackie wasn't going to leave his side.  She refused to even get out of the blood-stained dress because she wanted everyone to see 'what they did to my husband'    So she wouldn't leave, and the new president had to leave as they didn't know the threat.  Johnson wasn't leaving without her and she wasn't leaving without the body.  They took the body and left.   Also, the brother of the President was also the attorney general, so he has some authority over the situation.  He wanted the body out of there within a few minutes when secret service agent Clint Hill said, "It is as bad as it can be" when telling Bobby on the phone the situation.     Bobby and Jackie were not suddenly involved in some wide conspiracy they were just acting as family members who lost a loved one under extreme circumstances.  

(I believe Oswald was the single gunman.   I also think Oswald killed officer Tippet which is strange behavior for an innocent man)  

I don't believe this at all .  I don't see any policy he flipped in one week either.

It’s called the Vietnam war…..and the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false flag operation. If Kennedy had never been shot the US would have never sent 500,000 troops to Vietnam. Yes we had advisors there since the 50’s. But that was small fry….

https://allthatsinteresting.com/gulf-of-tonkin#:~:text=It was tantamount to a,no attack on August 4.

34 minutes ago, Chim Chim said:

Cui Bono, who benefits.........

* Resource extraction industries

* Residual beneficiaries of resource extraction industries (for example, each and every Alaskan gets a dividend based upon the investments made from royalties from the oil industry)

* All groups of Homo sapiens based upon genetic or racial background, due to not having to compete politically with yet another group of humans

* Government itself, by not having to manage yet another group of people

* Native Americans, who would suddenly not necessarily be the most original North American natives, and who might have to share claim on the land

Qui Perdiderit:

* The radical environmental groups who are losing out on the ultimate tool of locking up wild lands

* The legal industry who are losing out on the ultimate victims of Homo sapiens

* The anthropology industry, who are losing out on the ultimate livng study subject, but this is deserved for intentionally ignoring the phenomenon while playing ideological games with their scientific discipline