Why has bigfoot not been listed as an endangered species?

georgerm

1 hour ago, Backdoc said:

For decades I felt there were multiple gunmen.   After years of reading, watching stuff, and so on, I think Oswald did it.   I fall more in the Gerald Posner Case Closed camp.  ( <-----Now if you didn't hate me before THAT should do it)    

We don’t hate you.

I am curious though? As you see the JFK file “case closed”. Does this mean you think all conspiracy theories as null and void? 

1 hour ago, norseman said:

It’s called the Vietnam war…..and the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false flag operation. If Kennedy had never been shot the US would have never sent 500,000 troops to Vietnam. Yes we had advisors there since the 50’s. But that was small fry….

https://allthatsinteresting.com/gulf-of-tonkin#:~:text=It was tantamount to a,no attack on August 4.

I disagree for too many reasons to cover here.    

47 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

The fatal shot is clearly from the front.

Oswald was silenced asap.

So did Oswald take any shots?   Why was he silenced?   Why did he shoot Tippet?   

I’ve been there.  It’s ok.   

24 minutes ago, norseman said:

We don’t hate you.

I am curious though? As you see the JFK file “case closed”. Does this mean you think all conspiracy theories as null and void? 

all conspiracy theories on JFK?    They can’t all be right even if one is right.    For what you are asking, I take it to really mean this:    Was Oswald….

1- a lone Gunman acting on his own?    [No Conspiracy] 

2- one gunman acting in unison of at least one or more additional gunman?

3- a lone gunman acting on the orders or plan of someone else?

I used to think it was 2 then later 3.    Now I am confident it is #1    That is, a lone gunman acting on his own.

whatever the truth is, anything which is not the truth must be null and void.    

Just now, Backdoc said:

all conspiracy theories on JFK?    They can’t all be right even if one is right.    For what you are asking, I take it to really mean this:    Was Oswald….

1- a lone Gunman acting on his own?    [No Conspiracy] 

2- one gunman acting in unison of at least one or more additional gunman?

3- a lone gunman acting on the orders or plan of someone else?

I used to think it was 2 then later 3.    Now I am confident it is #1    That is, a lone gunman acting on his own.

whatever the truth is, anything which is not the truth must be null and void.    

No. I mean UFOs, Bigfoot, etc.

1 hour ago, Incorrigible1 said:

The fatal shot is clearly from the front.

Oswald was silenced asap.

While I disagree with the first statement , the second statement is not true.  It was 2 days before Oswald was shot.  They even allowed him to have a press conference.  The entire world was paying attention to anything he wished to say. 

image.jpeg.2c1f9ad20ee2348abc60036d4ad6db55.jpeg

Edited by Backdoc

2 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

While I disagree with the first statement , the second statement is not true.  It was several days before Oswald was shot.  They even allowed him to have a press conference.   

image.jpeg.2c1f9ad20ee2348abc60036d4ad6db55.jpeg

But not a trial…..

Because he was on the CIA payroll.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/document/cia-rdp75-00149r000600020006-1

7 minutes ago, norseman said:

No. I mean UFOs, Bigfoot, etc.

I think we sometimes need to see meaning in things because we can’t believe sometimes things aren’t that complicated.    When then go so far down a path forgetting just how many planets we need to align to make our view come out right.   What’s worse sometimes when we find that smoking gun it is a powerful one which proves our previous view wrong.   This should cause us to reevaluate.   Human nature might require us to foolishly double down to save our egos.   

I'm not sure on UFOs.  Area 51 is just a base where we tested and test rare new military stuff.   

there is no Bigfoot conspiracy other than if Bigfoot exists it is just a rare near extinct animal.  The patterson film points to a real creature and some eyewitness reports are compelling.   Unless the PGF can be shown to be a hoax, it strongly supports the PGF is not a hoax.   

9 minutes ago, norseman said:

But not a trial…..

Because he was on the CIA payroll.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/document/cia-rdp75-00149r000600020006-1

you agree they took two days before he was shot.    You agree he had a press conference, phone calls, access to his family, and so on.     So he wasn’t killed right away and he wasn’t silenced very quickly.    

13 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

you agree they took two days before he was shot.    You agree he had a press conference, phone calls, access to his family, and so on.     So he wasn’t killed right away and he wasn’t silenced very quickly.    

No that’s actually RIDICULOUSLY QUICK….. how long was the OJ Simpson trial? The trial itself was almost a year long.

The government had to make the story your promoting stick. So Lee Harvey Oswald was put in the limelight for a just a quick second and then they killed him because a rather inconvenient fact was that he worked for the CIA.

How do you think America would have reacted if that inconvenient fact was brought up at trial in 1964?

22 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

I think we sometimes need to see meaning in things because we can’t believe sometimes things aren’t that complicated.    When then go so far down a path forgetting just how many planets we need to align to make our view come out right.   What’s worse sometimes when we find that smoking gun it is a powerful one which proves our previous view wrong.   This should cause us to reevaluate.   Human nature might require us to foolishly double down to save our egos.   

I'm not sure on UFOs.  Area 51 is just a base where we tested and test rare new military stuff.   

there is no Bigfoot conspiracy other than if Bigfoot exists it is just a rare near extinct animal.  The patterson film points to a real creature and some eyewitness reports are compelling.   Unless the PGF can be shown to be a hoax, it strongly supports the PGF is not a hoax.   

👍

5 minutes ago, norseman said:

No that’s actually RIDICULOUSLY QUICK….. how long was the OJ Simpson trial? The trial itself was almost a year long.

The government had to make the story your promoting stick. So Lee Harvey Oswald was put in the limelight for a just a quick second and then they killed him because a rather inconvenient fact was that he worked for the CIA.

How do you think America would have reacted if that inconvenient fact was brought up at trial in 1964?

👍

For the sake of the discussion let’s pretend oswald worked for the CIA as some 100% proven fact

what meaning would this have?   That is, are you saying Oswald shot kennedy at the direction of the CIA?

22 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

So did Oswald take any shots?   Why was he silenced?   Why did he shoot Tippet?  

I get it... you don't want to watch a 3 hour video that I linked (twice) so instead start at 2:03:00 to find out why Tippit was killed, and then go back and watch the whole thing.

I've given you the answers (now 3 times)  but if you choose not to look, there's nothing else I can do.

2 hours ago, Backdoc said:

For the sake of the discussion let’s pretend oswald worked for the CIA as some 100% proven fact

what meaning would this have?   That is, are you saying Oswald shot kennedy at the direction of the CIA?

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3993563-robert-kennedy-jr-sees-overwhelming-evidence-cia-involved-in-jfk-assassination/

2 hours ago, Redbone said:

I get it... you don't want to watch a 3 hour video that I linked (twice) so instead start at 2:03:00 to find out why Tippit was killed, and then go back and watch the whole thing.

I've given you the answers (now 3 times)  but if you choose not to look, there's nothing else I can do.

I watched that part on Tippit along with some of the rest of the vid.    I’ll go back and watch it again as a drinking game taking a shot for every crazy thing they come up with.  I’ll expect to get really drunk.    

it’s like the video is having a contest with itself to see how crazy it can get regardless of proven facts.   “George HW Bush was there that day”.  What nonsense.    The photo comparison they has them trying to match a chin of bush -with a promenence under the lower lip on Bush- with a guy lacking this prominence calling it “an exact match”

image.jpeg.b00dc309b4bf86caeb48ac36b784557d.jpeg

Meanwhile they claim Tippit was shot to be a fill in as a JFK look alike was whisked off to Air Force 2 from the Parkland when “no one noticed”.  Inconveniently for this crazy idea, Dr. Earl Rose was in procession of his body after Tippit was killed and did an autopsy on Tippiet.  That body wasn’t moved.  

The stuff on this video ranks up there with those people who tell me JFKjr faked his own death (and I guess his wife and sister in law) in his plane crash on the 1990s and is going to re enter the public arena.  Each time this is going to happen the date changes as he keeps failing to show up —-since he’s dead.  

I plan to watch the entire thing for laughs but will at least consider what it says when I have those 3hours.   When I do if I’m able I’ll give you my thoughts. So far not at all impressed.  Sorry.    Not at all.   

oh and G Gideon Liddy who you are saying shot tippit does not look at all like lee Harvey Oswald.     You can’t be serious 

Edited by Backdoc